Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? I was a teenage, single mum and still received communion every single week. By true Catholic standards I should have burst into flames the minute I stepped foot in a church 😂😂
So was I and received but when I then met my now husband before we were married I didn’t

Reactions: 1
As someone who grew up catholic, I think them both taking communion is the least of their concerns considering everything else mentioned in the vlog 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ahh the not wanting to give her night feeds at 10 weeks is so sad. I wonder who is giving her such crappy advice.

I suppose if people dare tell her to try feeding the baby properly and not put her in dangerous sleeping positions where other babies have died, they will be told they’re Mum Shaming 🫠

Reactions: 21
Molly definitely shouldn't be taking holy communion if she isn't Catholic, they're clearly living in sin (by Catholic standards) so it's arguable Tommy shouldn't until they're married. If Tommy is Catholic he should be telling Molly not to take communion, it's highly offensive.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Molly definitely shouldn't be taking holy communion if she isn't Catholic, they're clearly living in sin (by Catholic standards) so it's arguable Tommy shouldn't until they're married. If Tommy is Catholic he should be telling Molly not to take communion, it's highly offensive.
I don't think the Catholic Church can preach about sin - *cough* sexual abuse cases *cough*. 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't think the Catholic Church can preach about sin - *cough* sexual abuse cases *cough*. 🫣
Catholicism doesn't support sexual abuse, that was a few specific priests. Anyway that's a complex issue and this is about Molly.

Reactions: 10
Looooooooooool okay🙊
Oh please, we're not here to fight about religion. She did something inappropriate and offensive, possibly unknowingly. If she did something to offend Jews/Muslims people would be all over her. She took the racist cat video down and I'm hoping she takes this vlog down as she also admits to starving her baby in it.

Reactions: 14
A lot of people take communion who shouldn’t (when I was at school, people who were only baptised would take it at every mass) but tbh it’s not very strictly controlled 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think avoiding national trust fees as millionaires and deliberately not feeding her baby overnight is a lot worse personally

Reactions: 18
A lot of people take communion who shouldn’t (when I was at school, people who were only baptised would take it at every mass) but tbh it’s not very strictly controlled 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think avoiding national trust fees as millionaires and deliberately not feeding her baby overnight is a lot worse personally
Yeah I'm sure it goes on, she might not be aware she was doing anything wrong. I'm not saying which is worse, there was plenty to dislike in this vlog. Things are amplified when you post them on the internet.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how Bambi’s weight has been since she’s not even been getting any milk as MM didn’t realise her breast milk had dried up and since she’s been cutting out her night time feed because she’s apparently too old to be hungry at night time now. Still can’t get over this. I feel so sorry for her baby. Speaks volumes that she also did a segment on how important winding a baby is and said she just never knew this… maybe if she’d spent more time reading up on how to parent instead of looking at how much money she can spend on Bambi’s nursery she wouldn’t sound like such a bleeping ignorant little brat.
She has the money and all the means to have completely brushed up on breast feeding knowledge, winding knowledge and everything else so she has no excuse. Her excuse is that she was so cocky and arrogant in her pregnancy that she knew everything already so there was no need to research.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Maybe this will be controversial, but I don’t think she’s the ‘best’ mummy that the uk seem to be making her out to be. Im actually quite disgusted that she’s not feeding bambi through the night when she wakes, I have a 5 month old and I still feed her in the night, I couldn’t imagine leaving her hungry. It makes me quite sad actually.
And that horrible story with the baby wrapped in
loads of blankets in a sleepyhead (maybe not but looked like it) I’m just baffled?! Would you not want to protect your child??? I had an acquaintance whose baby died of SIDS and it horrified and scared me so so much I have been religious with safe sleep.
I don’t like Molly but I wanted to believe she would be a good mum. Apparently not.
Also I doubt she’s been getting her weighed, someone mentioned that bambi looked small and I actually agree!

I think it really highlights how bambi is just considered an extension of her and her image

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
No wonder the baby sis so small if she wont night fed the poor thing. Someone call the DM and inform them of this info!

What really baffles me is how much money she has and hasn’t invested in some proper education about how to look after a baby. She made such a big deal about wanting to breastfeed so why didn’t she get help from a lactation consultant. Reality is she liked the idea of it and it’s harder than she thought especially when she’s ‘back to work’. Probably thinks the baby will sleep better on formula. Surely there’s lactation and sleep consultants throwing themselves at her for a bit of
PR

Catholicism doesn't support sexual abuse, that was a few specific priests. Anyway that's a complex issue and this is about Molly.
it is hardly just a few?! And it seems to be ingrained into the culture and higher powers of the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican.

On another note I would love to see an interaction between Tommy’s father and Mollys police man dad 😂

Reactions: 11
We really could start a new game on this thread 🥲

This thread has turned into ______ for ______

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If there's one topic I never thought would come up on the Molly Mae thread it's Catholicism

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.