Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a quick look online to see if I could see ANY advice promoting stopping night feeds that young... none, most say 6 months onwards at the earliest. Saw some advice saying babies are capable of going without night feeds from 4 months but good to keep feeding them at night for longer so they don't get hungry. So poor Bambi's tiny stomach is going to be feeling so hungry. Unless she's just talking a load of rubbish to try and be relatable.

No shame on how babies are fed (as long as they are fed!) but I got the sense that she was exaggerating the truth with her milk drying up too. It feels very much like she wants Bambi to slot into their old lifestyle asap.

Also all her baby shower presents just dumped in the corridor outside the nursery :( Just horrible to see really, when there's so many with so little.
This is from the NHS website, they say from 6 months, night feeds may not be necessary. No way is 10 weeks anywhere close to that

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha how can this be the same girl

View attachment 2093626View attachment 2093627
She has FAR too many people and brands fooled into thinking she looks like a Pinterest perfect dainty feminine blonde, bronzed, swedish girl with a teeny little nose and super thin frame.

The REALITY is she has a wide set masculine face, is naturally as pale, has a larger nose (and what’s wrong with that!) and genetically her body in its natural state is a regular filled out, healthy looking body.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Funny how the DM has written an article about her stopping breast feeding but not mentioned her starving Bambi through the night.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh my god that poor wee baby is being starved all night! That is vile. I don’t know how she manages to get the poor child to go back to sleep when she just wants fed. :(

Reactions: 18
Little miss don’t wanna spend £17 to walk through Dunham Massey but I’ll buy my baby a fendi baby grow that she’ll probably wear once or twice for £570🤯 brain dead materialistic moron
It's so ugly too for how expensive it is!

Reactions: 23
She’s so short sighted, a 20 minute bottle feed in the night would buy her another 4-5 hours uninterrupted sleep? Starving her tiny baby and keeping herself up all night in the process. She’s thick as duck.
Her mum doesn’t strike me as the most maternal person but surely she has somebody around her to say how wrong this is 🥲 poor baby.

Reactions: 41
My son has recently gone 7-8 hours overnight between feeds a couple of times (now I've written that he probably never will again! 😂) And my first thought when I wake up and realise is always 'he must be so hungry' eta he's similar age to Bambi
I was always under the impression that if they don’t wake for the feed it’s fine. Never wake a sleeping baby they say (unless premature/unwell). Mollys baby is waking several times basically telling her she’s hungry and she’s refusing?

Reactions: 32
I was always under the impression that if they don’t wake for the feed it’s fine. Never wake a sleeping baby they say (unless premature/unwell). Mollys baby is waking several times basically telling her she’s hungry and she’s refusing?
it’s really important that they know their parents will respond to their needs too :( it’s kind of similar to letting a baby cry it out. idk I’ve never heard of anyone refusing a baby a feed over night. admitting that your baby’s hungry & you aren’t feeding them intentionally so you can sleep more is just unbelievable to me.

Reactions: 41
it’s really important that they know their parents will respond to their needs too :( it’s kind of similar to letting a baby cry it out. idk I’ve never heard of anyone refusing a baby a feed over night. admitting that your baby’s hungry & you aren’t feeding them intentionally so you can sleep more is just unbelievable to me.
It’s bizarre because she’s not even getting to sleep more if she’s waking crying, I don’t get it lol

Reactions: 24
It really makes me sick to think of a tiny baby lay in their cot crying with hunger and being denied that basic human need 🤬🤬🤬think this selfish childish fool has just realised parenting is relentless tiring hard work and not just wandering around with a dolly named after a bloody Disney deer!

Reactions: 36
I don’t comment normally, but I had to:
A baby is born with a marble sized stomach, yes it grows a little bigger but not exponentially at first so if it is waking for milk-give it milk.
I don’t know where she got her information from, the 1940’s perhaps?
Babies should drop a feed by 10 weeks
If your period comes back you have to stop breastfeeding(also I know she said her milk was starting to dry up but your body relies on feeding at night for quite a while so if she was refusing to feed at night that would dry her milk up anyway)
Wrapping a baby up like that to sleep is also not safe at all.
She isn’t stupid, she’s got a decent job, I’m not saying she’s the most intelligent person ever but she could educate herself on these things, they definitely have the money. The baby was cluster feeding. It’s so easy to find out what cluster feeding is. Scamming the national trust out of their money is so crappy as well. Molly can charge what she likes for a dress made in a sweat shop that will fall to pieces as soon as you wear it(while let’s face it wearing very little of the products your company puts out, instead spending hundreds on clothes), but they won’t pay to park in a place when they’re loaded, a place that helps look after the grounds of so many amazing houses, big beautiful grounds, so much history for the uk. Also how do they think people that work there are paid? The people who are making teas and coffees, the people cleaning up etc.
And one final thought(I had more but I’ve forgot now 😅) it’s such a shame to see her photoshopping everything, she doesn’t look like her photos in real life and she has a platform to be a bit positive about it and say ‘oh yeh, I’ve gone up a size or 2 in clothes, my stomach isn’t as tight as it was and I have some stretch marks but I got my child here safe and we’re both doing well so that’s all that matters’ but instead she photoshops the life out of everything. How she thinks people won’t notice compared to her YouTube videos where her face is more that of an egg I don’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

I cant believe people still don't know this type thing takes a couple of minutes.
There is nothing you cannot edit these days.
But here page is her brand , she's ment to look like a model on her grid. Not her story but her grid has too look like that for the money to be made.
I think its all gross I don't even know how ta change the tone on my pictures 😅😅 but I get they will be edited....it just the editing these days for all of these insta huns is bizarre they transform to completely different people, I wouldnt be paying my invoices for strangers I didnt employ 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry I’m not a Molly fan but why aren’t they aloud a day out at Alton towers because they have a 10 week old? Am I missing something?🤔
Just seems odd and immature tbh, I don’t know any other parents who would do that when their baby was so young. It’s also pretty far away from where they live so it’s a long time to be away from such a young baby. Most parents would have some time alone a bit closer to home so if they needed to get back for the baby they could quickly.

I didn’t realise she’d stopped breast feeding either when I posted this, can’t imagine anything worse than going on rides with boobs full of milk 🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Just seems odd and immature tbh, I don’t know any other parents who would do that when their baby was so young. It’s also pretty far away from where they live so it’s a long time to be away from such a young baby. Most parents would have some time alone a bit closer to home so if they needed to get back for the baby they could quickly.

I didn’t realise she’d stopped breast feeding either when I posted this, can’t imagine anything worse than going on rides with boobs full of milk 🤣🤣
Alton towers is only about an hour away from Manchester
But I think the initial novelty of having a child has worn off for dumb and dumber now they have realise they tend to disturb your life style

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.