Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever mentioned if she did antenatal classes or anything? All the critical basic information about feeding and safe sleeping should have been given to her then? And in the hospital? I’m shocked at her lack of understanding about safe sleeping and not giving her a bottle in the night if she’s looking for it?
---
Also using a short car journey as an excuse for her wearing a pram suit in her car seat! You can be in a car accident in any distance

Reactions: 28
Why are they going to Dubai for their first family holiday? Idk anything about the place but it sounds like the last place you’d take a baby. They have all the money in the world and they chose Dubai?
I got a friend with a baby and she used to live in dubai and now frequently goes back to visit with the baby and the nursery care is super cheap and really good! Although not sure what age they take then at her baby was 6 months

Reactions: 1
Completely trying to drop the night feed due to bambi’s ‘age’ translates to… we don’t want her waking up in the night anymore because we’re tired. That is appalling. The poor baby is hungry and MM is saying no Bambi not now as she’s ten weeks old now. That’s her own words! Feed a hungry baby when they’re hungry wtaf?????

• Wow
Reactions: 98
Also in my ramblings forgot to mention she leaves the baby unattended on the changing table whilst she goes over to the wardrobe to get her clothes at the other end of the room!! Imagine she fell, she would be seriously injured!! This is probably the worst things I’ve seen with a newborn! I just want someone to go and inform her if she genuinely doesn’t know these things but also some of it is just common sense!😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I said a lot earlier I thought she’d had blissful baby as a night nanny and she talks about a dream feed at 11 and not feeding through the night really early on too. IMO early x

ETA screenshot from blissful baby Instagram routines - she also moved from Manchester to Essex a couple of weeks ago x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who is alarmed by the swaying of Bambi?! It seems quite aggressive! Obviously unintentionally, but I can’t imagine it being particularly soothing and seems a little dangerous. 😬
- - -
Local media will probably be writing about the Dunham Massey thing. Complaining about paying the entrance fee in your G Wagon and Dior coat whilst talking about your holiday to Dubai is all kinds of ironic for the wrong reasons. Yes you are a cheapskate Molly!

Reactions: 24
She needs to wean the baby off the breast early so she can pass it over to her sister to start looking after while she reverts to her normal life, which it seems has long been the plan.

She’s in for a rude awakening when she realises that the first year is the easiest year of looking after a kid. Half of the time they’re not even mobile. The fun will start when it starts moving around and she’ll need eyes in the back of her head. She’d best move her sister into the house with her permanently I think. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I hate to be judging her when she’s a first time mum but between her Instagram and her YouTube she’s really showing how inexperienced, uneducated and how she’s just done absolutely no research or taken on any advice from professionals. The sleeping situation is absolutely appalling! And saying she’s had to stop breastfeeding because she got her period?

she also says bambi wakes up a lot in the night looking for milk but they don’t give her any between 11pm and 7am since she’s 10 weeks old now and that’s the age they start to drop needing fed in the night?? That is surely not factual information!? The poor babies probably hungry and needing fed!?

She’s giving out such dangerous information on things she clearly has no idea about!
I thought this as well. It’s normal for babies to fed through the night and Bambi will need feeds in order to grow and develop. She is giving out so much dangerous information it’s disgusting. That’s why Bambi wakes. If she’s wanting milk, why would Molly deprive her of this. Don’t know who gave her that crappy advice but it’s poor parenting

Reactions: 46
I thought this as well. It’s normal for babies to fed through the night and Bambi will need feeds in order to grow and develop. She is giving out so much dangerous information it’s disgusting. That’s why Bambi wakes. If she’s wanting milk, why would Molly deprive her of this. Don’t know who gave her that crappy advice but it’s poor parenting
I’m not even a parent but a quick Google tells me it’s okay to start night weaning FROM 6 months for formula feed babies! The poor baby is under half this age! 🥺 I hope her followers don’t copy her with her awful parenting!

And Hi Zoe! If you’re reading (we know you love tattle as much as we do 😜) please tell your sister to do some basic baby safety research!!

Reactions: 23
I’m not even a parent but a quick Google tells me it’s okay to start night weaning FROM 6 months for formula feed babies! The poor baby is under half this age! 🥺 I hope her followers don’t copy her with her awful parenting!

And Hi Zoe! If you’re reading (we know you love tattle as much as we do 😜) please tell your sister to do some basic baby safety research!!
I thought it was strange! I don’t have children, but my nephews were definitely still being fed regularly at 10 weeks! Weaning means that babies don’t milk during the night.
I guess if you’re paying private doulas, they will do whatever is convenient for the rich mothers.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t think removing the night feeds for a 10 week old baby was a thing. Especially a baby who started as a breastfed baby and according to Molly wasn’t getting enough milk. I wonder, is Bambi meeting her growing milestones? Because all of this seems a little rushed, in terms of not feeding milk in the night. Doesn’t it make more sense to start the weaning when baby starts solids? (6 months)

edit: also Bambi’s stomach is still so tiny!! How is she supposed to hold enough milk to keep her through the night?? Like someone said, the poor baby is hungry 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It makes my blood boil that she’s literally starving A CRYING HUNGRY BABY. It’s child abuse in my opinion. The baby is (around) 10weeks, how would ANYONE think that a baby wouldn’t need to eat overnight, especially one that’s waking up for it. It’s honestly disgusting that she’s doing that, I can only hope enough people call her out that she can reflect and actually educate herself. Not to get momsnet but between that and the “how many things can I stuff in a bassinet on my sleeping baby” game she doesn’t even know the bare minimum. I hope she gets a nanny, the baby would be better off that way.
Also- why can’t she just admit she breastfed just to *say* she breastfed to her followers and looked for the first “sign” to get out of it? And she didn’t want to catch flack if she immediately went to formula (it’s unfair flack but there is a stigma). She stopped because she can’t be bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 59
Can someone post the story where the baby was sleeping that she has done a dirty delete of? I didn’t see it but am hearing a lot about it 😂

I’m sorry but I actually felt physically sick when multi millionaires Molly & Tommy pulled up to the nature park in a bloody G WAGON where you see a bunch of normal cars owned by regular working class people who have all managed to abide by the law and pay the £17 fee yet these two turn their noses up and leave to find their way in without having to pay a dime!?!

They rant on and on about the parking fee and that there’s no way they’re paying that yet they’re sat there in clothing worth well over £1000 and bragging about how they’re swanning off to Dubai soon!!!! Not to mention the upcoming trips to Barbados, the south of France and I guarantee they’ll be splurging thousands on more holidays this year. THE TONE DEAFNESS IS UNREAL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
VLOG TIME

Hi guys welcome back to my channel i hope ur all doing well (duck offff)

So MM is sat talking about how there’s ‘big things’ coming for filter this year, yawnnn.

She’s forgot tampons and she’s just come on her period, did not need to know this.

She’s sat in a meeting about filter pretending to know what she’s talking about, whilst fran does all the work for her.

She’s in the car talking about how she doesn’t know where to park cos she’s going to get clamped, just park anywhere u knob that’s what u usually do.

She mentions that she changed her jacket cos she put the other one on for an insta pic, this just shows she doesn’t wear any of the PLT clothes she just gets a quick pic for the gram and it’s never to be seen again.

Back home and talking to bambi in that cringey arse baby voice.

Bambi goes from 11pm to 7am without a feed, but she does wake up in between because she’s starving but Molly would rather starve her and get more sleep, selfish cow.

She’s on the way to a PLT fitting talking about how she’s embracing her new body and learning to love it hmm the photoshopping skills tell me different love.

Another crappy PLT collection and another excuse for a holiday(well what she classes as work) she’s shooting in the south or France, while the rest of the PLT models get a back lot studio in Manchester.

Tommy and Molly are now at Dunham Massey where the price is £17 to get in but the stingey bastards decide to leave and park round the corner to avoid paying because £17 is too much for Molly the millionaire and tommy who just made 4 million fighting a YouTuber.

Molly says they are taking Bambi on holiday to Dubai because they wanted to play it safe for her first holiday🤔 playing it safe would be a caravan in butlins hun not bleeping Dubai on a 7 hour plane journey

She’s showing bambis Easter outfits and one is a beige set to which she actually says “people are going to say what a sad little beige baby” and yes that’s true because she is.

She’s now in Chester with tommy going to meet her dad for tea where she ends up getting lost and has to ring her dad because u know these 2 bleeping dumb arses clearly aren’t capable of using Google maps.

End of Vlog

Wow that was absolute dog tit thought I’d save you all from 30 mins of absolute trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Transcript of her night feeding comment:
“7pm is when she has her bedtime bottle, then she has another one at 11pm. Then after 11pm is when we try to get OUR (her and Tommy) nights sleep. Which at the minute is going a lot better. We're definitely getting more sleep now. When I say more sleep, I'd say I'm getting about 4-5 hours a night. She's going from 11pm now until 7am with NO milk, NO feed, but she's waking up all throughout the night, and I have to keep resetting her, because she's waking up now like "Hello? I want some Milk" and I'm like "Hello, no you're not having Milk now." Because, around this time is when they drop feeding in the night. Well it's different for every baby but for her, we're just trying to encourage that.”
Bambi was 10 weeks old when she made this comment. But her other video she made the same comment about “no feed from 11pm to 7am” and Bambi was 8 weeks old then. So she has been starving Bambi since age 8 weeks because it's more convenient for herself.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
Completely trying to drop the night feed due to bambi’s ‘age’ translates to… we don’t want her waking up in the night anymore because we’re tired. That is appalling. The poor baby is hungry and MM is saying no Bambi not now as she’s ten weeks old now. That’s her own words! Feed a hungry baby when they’re hungry wtaf?????
She’s dropping a night feed at 10 weeks old?! I thought it was minimum 6 months? Poor girl must be starving.
---
Can someone post the story where the baby was sleeping that she has done a dirty delete of? I didn’t see it but am hearing a lot about it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Transcript of her night feeding comment:
“7pm is when she has her bedtime bottle, then she has another one at 11pm. Then after 11pm is when we try to get OUR (her and Tommy) nights sleep. Which at the minute is going a lot better. We're definitely getting more sleep now. When I say more sleep, I'd say I'm getting about 4-5 hours a night. She's going from 11pm now until 7am with NO milk, NO feed, but she's waking up all throughout the night, and I have to keep resetting her, because she's waking up now like "Hello? I want some Milk" and I'm like "Hello, no you're not having Milk now." Because, around this time is when they drop feeding in the night. Well it's different for every baby but for her, we're just trying to encourage that.”
Bambi was 10 weeks old when she made this comment. But her other video she made the same comment about “no feed from 11pm to 7am” and Bambi was 8 weeks old then. So she has been starving Bambi since age 8 weeks because it's more convenient for herself.
What is the point of having a baby if you don’t actually want to attend to their needs!!! Jesus. She is worse than I thought.
at 10 weeks old you can’t really expect to have YOUR time. I can’t believe they would starve her like that.
she’s trying to encourage no milk. It’s not up to you to do that at such a young age molly bleeping he’ll.
I knew the novelty would wear off of having a new born. I don’t recall anyone ever telling me to drop a feed at 10 weeks old!?

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.