Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nightmareonbondstreet

It was great about four years ago. However now it’s chav/influencer central because of how popular it is on social. They don’t do a lot of influencer discounts tho. The madinat is GREAT for kids. But her baby is too small for it to be a benefit. They could have gone to any hotel with her. Most influencers stay at jumeirah beach as it’s the cheapest hotel on the madinat. Then they go to the Al Naseem pool to pretend they stayed there. I’m sure Molly can afford Naseem tho.
I completely agree with this. My husband and I spent a lot of time at summer salt but that was because we were trying to avoid children and it was quieter there 😂. I’ll be honest I like Dubai but that’s because it’s where we go to get some sun, relax and not really move too much

Reactions: 5

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Completely trying to drop the night feed due to bambi’s ‘age’ translates to… we don’t want her waking up in the night anymore because we’re tired. That is appalling. The poor baby is hungry and MM is saying no Bambi not now as she’s ten weeks old now. That’s her own words! Feed a hungry baby when they’re hungry wtaf?????
She’s dropping a night feed at 10 weeks old?! I thought it was minimum 6 months? Poor girl must be starving.
---
Can someone post the story where the baby was sleeping that she has done a dirty delete of? I didn’t see it but am hearing a lot about it 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Agree with all the comments about the parking fee and breastfeeding. Now something else. Anyone knows where she'll leave Bambi when she's going to Frans wedding in Barbedos (?). Sure she won't bring her right? And zoe is also going to that wedding and I assume Tommy also.

Reactions: 4

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Next thread

Yeah that’s true. I think because sunscreen implies they are having prolonged sun exposure which they shouldn’t be having at all. I still used sunscreen on son when he was under 6m but it was just on his feet as a back up in case the sun hit the pram and caught his feet! And his swimwear was an ankle to neck affair with a massive floppy hat lol
---

And stay in resorts built by slaves? Holiday goals right there
---

I wish them a really fucking horrific flight home 😂
I googled sun cream on babies and it says cos their skin is sensitive so shouldn’t be used as can cause rashes. I really can’t remember if I used it on mine when he was little 🤔😂
But like you say they should be covered up 🤯

Lotus101

VIP Member
Fiar enough BUT molly said Bambi IS waking for a feed and she's refusing to give her any.
Omg wtf ?!
I assumed she was just sleeping through.

I don't have kids so maybe Bambi is too young but she doesn't seem smily and happy like most babies you see. I mean the last picture on Mollys grid of her it looks like Mollys literally making her smile with her hand. 😂
My little one didn’t smile / giggle much at 10 weeks hes 6 months now and smiles and giggles non stop haha
Although he had bad reflux and colic in the early days lmao

Yano

Chatty Member
1920s Berlin anyone?

Imagine getting your parenting advice from this fucking girl. That one who posted saying she got her period obviously has Internet why isn't she googling instead of asking stupid questions

Keely93

Actually according to my great grandma when she was still alive her friends, neighbours, doctors etc all advised she feed at 11 then not again until 6am, to keep a tight schedule. It was brought up when I was pregnant because she asked if I would be doing it the same way.

I don't think they deprived babies of night feeds in the 1940s.

• Wow

coconochanel

VIP Member
this is so funny to me 😂 she has no clue what she's bought and obviously just went into Waterstones and bought the first white books she saw, so so hilarious

Also Zoe is absolutely embarrassing, she's quit her job to be a copycat of her younger sister, now finds that unfulfilling and is instead offered a job on Molly Mae's payroll at Filter. If I was a grown adult with a fiancee and my sister was paying my rent after giving me the scraps of her career I'd be mortified lol
Well if she carries on with these disasters she wont have a career left and Zoe will have to get a job! 🤣

• Haha