Molly-Mae Hague #37 From sun visors to Tripadvisor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Tripadvisor, quick reminder:

STOP ARGUING

Don’t troll Molly if you can’t have a baby, it’s against the rules to troll someone and you’re basically pissing in the wind if you think anyone will listen to you in her comments, there’s more brain cells in Bambi’s small toe

Breastfeeding essays are boring and nobody cares about your child, your breastfeeding journey or what your child eats for breakfast. Keep it relevant and about Molly

Other topics that are off limits: religion, Catholicism, butch lesbians, Dubai, slave labour and so on

Carry on xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 147

STOP ARGUING

Don’t troll Molly if you can’t have a baby, it’s against the rules to troll someone and you’re basically pissing in the wind if you think anyone will listen to you in her comments, there’s more brain cells in Bambi’s small toe

Breastfeeding essays are boring and nobody cares about your child, your breastfeeding journey or what your child eats for breakfast. Keep it relevant and about Molly

Other topics that are off limits: religion, Catholicism, butch lesbians, Dubai, slave labour and so on

Carry on xxx
crying at the butch lesbians

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are we able to get the thread title changed to the most liked, or was it too many characters?

Reactions: 5

STOP ARGUING

Carry on xxx
I’m sorry but butch lesbians 😭😭😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mum I made it : the newest Molly Mae thread title you're welcome everyone xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Molly praised for showing real post-baby body. We are yet to see her real face on her Insta, but sure, let's go with the body..

• Haha
Reactions: 29

STOP ARGUING

Carry on xxx
I miss your old welcome back to me threads! Can we have one a few more pages in for the OGs?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Throwback to Mollymaes beauty pageant days *vomit* but I actually can’t believe how much like zoe she looked at the time! Also baffling as usual how many drastically different faces she has had in the space of what, 6 years?!

I also hate to think of the toxic relationship she would have had with her body in order to prepare for these pageants.. she was scarily thin for them.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Throwback to Mollymaes beauty pageant days *vomit* but I actually can’t believe how much like zoe she looked at the time! Also baffling as usual how many drastically different faces she has had in the space of what, 6 years?!

I also hate to think of the toxic relationship she would have had with her body in order to prepare for these pageants.. she was scarily thin for them.
Wow! If it wasn't for the trademark gormless look, I wouldn't even believe this was Molly!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Wow she looks completely different. I can’t figure out what it is? Is it her nose?? The fact she’s very thin?

Reactions: 18
I think if your only exposure to Dubai was via Instagram images you'd be impressed by the curvy architecture from the pictures upload from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.