Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
A lot of people take communion who shouldn’t (when I was at school, people who were only baptised would take it at every mass) but tbh it’s not very strictly controlled 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think avoiding national trust fees as millionaires and deliberately not feeding her baby overnight is a lot worse personally
Yeah I'm sure it goes on, she might not be aware she was doing anything wrong. I'm not saying which is worse, there was plenty to dislike in this vlog. Things are amplified when you post them on the internet.

Reactions: 2

Lollyy

VIP Member
What has sparked this Catholic conversation? Where has she mentioned this? Was it on a video I haven’t seen? TELL ME xxx

Oh and she looks like shit in those pictures
In her latest vlog she says she went to church with tommys family (I think Easter morning) she and Tommy had communion and Bambi had a blessing

Reactions: 1

Lotus101

VIP Member
Definitely. She's already starving the poor baby at 10 weeks old because her waking is an inconvenience to them.
Tbf I stopped night feeds around 10 weeks. once they’re over their birth weight & gaining well you don’t need to wake them to feed and he was doing about 6hrs x

• Wow

bananabutter

VIP Member
---

That’s definitely not what I said but ok 🤣🤣🤣 there are definitely things the UK does better than Dubai, but having been there there are things they do better than us. Who’s to say we couldn’t learn from each other?

What you said: I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely implies westernised culture is the best way.
[/QUOTE]
Well, you’ve misunderstood. I haven’t worded it well I meant that comment in that it can go both ways so let’s move on and go back to discussing Molly. 🙂

GalGal

VIP Member
What you said: I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely implies westernised culture is the best way.
Well, you’ve misunderstood. I haven’t worded it well I meant that comment in that it can go both ways so let’s move on and go back to discussing Molly. 🙂
[/QUOTE]
Hmm, perhaps you should phrase things a little more carefully.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This is going to sound terrible but I’ve stayed there lots of times and I think you’re right, some people will stick anything on a credit card go buy in to a fake lifestyle. Also tho, she’s gone after school hols so she’s definitely not paying peak prices
What’s your review? 😏

Lexanne

If there’s one role in the world you can never take a break from its being a mother - even if you delegate your care duties to someone else you’re still a mother. She maybe should have thought about this a bit more before she had a baby. This is for ever now.
That or until social services decide to remove that child because they use her

lollie75

Chatty Member
Really? I was a teenage, single mum and still received communion every single week. By true Catholic standards I should have burst into flames the minute I stepped foot in a church 😂😂
So was I and received but when I then met my now husband before we were married I didn’t

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
in fairness the goal is £500 not 50k so she’s already paid double the goal. I do think though gofundmeslike this are sensitive and she’s either be criticised for donating too much or too little, at least she’s donated and promoted it 🙄
Must of misread it my bad!

wiltingviolet

Couldn’t have summed it up any better, apart from to add that those two complete and utter cretins seem to think nothing of ordering about 20 Starbucks/Costas a day between them at an average if about £4 a drink. Why in the world would she fuss about £17 for parking? I really wish someone would tip off the Daily Mail about Tattle and they would run a few stories about what a useless couple of freeloading morons they really are.
She doesn’t pay for those - in fact she’ll get paid to promote them. She probably no longer has any idea of paying for anything

Lollyy

VIP Member
Why are they going to Dubai for their first family holiday? Idk anything about the place but it sounds like the last place you’d take a baby. They have all the money in the world and they chose Dubai?
I got a friend with a baby and she used to live in dubai and now frequently goes back to visit with the baby and the nursery care is super cheap and really good! Although not sure what age they take then at her baby was 6 months