Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Lol I’m dead

The second photo is her travelling to Dubai today

View attachment 2117546
Photoshopped Molly is looking in disdain at un-photoshopped Molly.

Bear in mind the first photo is four hours of pro hair and makeup plus the editing of the photo.
---
Why would you take a newborn somewhere that hot, it’s like 30 degrees 😂 they’re definitely taking help, no way Molly is getting sweaty and stressed with an upset baby. And I don’t trust her to ensure Bambi doesn’t burn/get dehydrated
Yeah I think they have a Nanny who will travel with them. They won't want to deal with her fussing on that long haul flight and they can go to dinner and not worry if Bambi is with a pro childcarer who they presumably interviewed themselves. Bambi may be safer with someone else given the car seat safety, sleep safety, refusing night feeds etc. At least the Nanny gets a free trip to Dubai!
---
---

I thought it was an accident? Although if you’re not on birth control it’s not an accident and just stupidity if you are surprised if you’re over the age of 15 😂
I think maybe they were both open to the idea of a baby at some point, she didn't get on with the pill so they used condoms most of the time but the pregnancy was ultimately a surprise. It's nuanced not as simple as they we're trying or they weren't.
"Yes we were trying, no I'm not bothered we didn't get married first." also sounds a bit more empowered than "oops 😬".

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

purple01

You can have all the money in the world but it doesn’t buy common sense or maternal instincts. It’s not like she has a decent partner to help and guide her.
Does she even really have a partner, he’s barely there anyway!

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Maura was round MMs house when Tommy was fighting JP 👍🏻
If I remember correctly Molly was in her bedroom on her tablet while her friends were watching the fight on tv. I always thought it was strange she was watching the fight alone online and not downstairs with her mates. Kinda of a rubbish host and friend really.

Thought this was about Molly at first cos haven’t seen them together for a while.
I don't like giving the DM the clicks. Anyone know who the celebrity friend that Maura has disowned is?

Last edited:

Ailte

VIP Member
I was the slimmest I’ve been in years when I was breast feeding - she’s missing a trick, it’s a great way to loose the baby weight although it is intense!
Not for everyone. I never lost weight while feeding. Only after I stopped.

In Zoe’s latest video she’s said Molly offered her a job at filter and a monthly salary but zoe has refused and finds ‘influencing‘ unfulfilling.
Molly does contribute to their rent though, obviously as payment for all the babysitting lol

And this is the problem that she’s causing, vulnerable first time mums now worrying. Well done MM
View attachment 2100113
Makes me wonder how these women even got pregnant if they’re reading info Molly-Mae has posted? Jokes aside, I do understand that it’s a learning curve, but it boggles my mind that they’ll see one zeleb post one thing one time and question their way of doing something immediately. It takes the same amount of time to go to a reputable health/mother/baby website and look up the answer as it does to post a question on social media. Ring your HV, GP, do something sensible. WHYYY would you seek medical/baby advice from Instagram followers who don’t know you or your baby. It makes me want to scream how dense some people are.
---
Has anyone actually read it? 🤔😂
The gist of it “My parents did the dirty, I got pushed out into the world 23 years ago, grew up without designer clothes. Later, I posted some photos on IG and then was on telly and then I fell in love and then I got a lot of white decor to shove in my house 💤💤💤💤💤💤

Last edited:

bananabutter

VIP Member
I one million percentage agree with you on the British thing, Irish catholic here. But to put a blanket statement like ‘people get stabbed for wearing an expensive watch’ whilst defending a country that in 2023 still views homosexuality as illegal and punishable by death doesn’t really compute with me. All countries have chequered pasts, we can only learn from mistakes and not repeat them. But also be tolerant of every human….black, white, gay, straight…in that sense I think Arab nations are a bit behind. Looks like a lovely country, I just think they are quite hypocritical…take the tourism money while looking down on the tourists and their culture. But everyone’s different. Mean no harm x
I think your last statement is actually really important because I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

GalGal

VIP Member
this is so funny to me 😂 she has no clue what she's bought and obviously just went into Waterstones and bought the first white books she saw, so so hilarious
I suspect the interior designer got them, these zeleb mansions are so clinical, like conference rooms or hotels, feels impersonal but hey it's their money.

GalGal

VIP Member
Actually according to my great grandma when she was still alive her friends, neighbours, doctors etc all advised she feed at 11 then not again until 6am, to keep a tight schedule. It was brought up when I was pregnant because she asked if I would be doing it the same way.
Well I'm amazed the human race has survived then
---
I wonder if her reason for stopping is for filler etc..
I wondered if it was so she can go on a diet for Fran's wedding. Your not supposed to diet when you're breast feeding right?

purple01

It’s the fact she first of all should know better before speaking on such topics like feeding a baby etc to her audience, secondly she has private professionals in her life who she could ask for correct information from at the click of a fingers at any time of the day and lastly I doubt anyone has told her to not feed her baby at night, she needs to hold her hands up and say out right that she was wrong, she messed up and is now feeding Bambi at night like she should be and doesn’t recommend anyone not feed their baby at night till minimum age of 6 months and even then try wait longer if you can

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the comments that ex-Molly troll/ex-Tattler has left on that women’s post? She’s literally replying to every post that isn’t up Molly’s ass 😂

• Wow

sydneymae

Wow either Molly has been doing some serious dieting and excessive working out since the birth which we know she does go through unhealthy phases of, OR this video has been edited in facetune (yes apparently you can now edit video).

I say this because look at her arm/wrist!! It is insanely thin and we know her body isn’t naturally that thin and bony! I hope it’s editing and that she hasn’t been obsessively trying to change her body. Especially after claiming she’s so happy and confident in her new body 😂

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
There used to be a poster on here who slated Molly all the time and then there’s an Instagram account with an identical name to this person’s Tattle account. They haven’t posted on here for ages but now I always see them in Molly’s Instagram comments defending her and arguing/trolling people that aren’t up her arse, saying things like “go back to Tattle”
Very interesting! I wonder what made them see the light? Or like wtf is going on with them

• Haha