Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whyamihereagain

I’m more concerned about whether they kept that white blanket in the car seat while it was in the car because they aren’t safe 🫠 they are a massive overheating risk in the car.
Not to mention the fact that she’s pushing her baby outside and she’s not even strapped the baby in

• Wow
Reactions: 4

GalGal

VIP Member
---

That’s definitely not what I said but ok 🤣🤣🤣 there are definitely things the UK does better than Dubai, but having been there there are things they do better than us. Who’s to say we couldn’t learn from each other?
[/QUOTE]

What you said: I believe the more exposure they have to westernised culture, the more likely they are to maybe take on some of our ways of life. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely implies westernised culture is the best way.

Reactions: 3

probecco

I don't have kids so maybe Bambi is too young but she doesn't seem smily and happy like most babies you see. I mean the last picture on Mollys grid of her it looks like Mollys literally making her smile with her hand. 😂

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
She definitely bought those books for their white spines, as they’re a bizarre selection of books for MM and Tommy. What a depressing life.

White mountains - Stories from mountaineers and mystics, pundits and prophets that reside in the Himalayans.
A dog named beautiful - story of a Labrador who taught a marine to love life again.
One day in April - A mother's heart-rending account of losing her two daughters in the Hillsborough disaster
Thank you for pointing this out 😂
---
What the hell 🥺 I'm not a Mum but wow that's so cold it's unbelievable. The newborn stage is hard I assume because they wake up to to be fed.. she is something else.
Cold is the word.

Ab1267

I can’t believe no one has mentioned the baby being blinded by the Sun on the beach and Tommy just swinging her about oblivious. No hat, no protection from the Sun but as long as they get cute photos for the gram
Because there's no sunshine it's overcast 🤣🤣

maghy7

---

How embarrassing 😂😂😂😂. Why the fuck would you caption that 😂

Molly doesn’t even follow her back on Instagram why is she begging it so hard

these love islanders man 😂 they all worship Molly Mae it’s so embarrassing
She will only follow them if they land a plt contract 😂 She was a fan of Tasha and doesn’t follow her back. She was made to follow Indiyah and Gemma.

bananabutter

VIP Member
What makes you think the ‘westernised’ culture is the right one? Maybe they don’t want to take in our ‘ways of life’. I know you probably meant no harm but the way this is worded comes across as a bit ignorant to me. Don’t get me wrong, I agree that the Arab states are problematic but the western culture isn’t necessarily the one to strive for.
Fair enough I didn’t realise until I read your comment how that might come across 🙂 I just meant that given how much stick the Middle East gets (see this thread for many pages of evidence! Haha) for their attitudes towards human rights/LGBT people etc etc, surely it can only be a good thing to be exposed to as many different people and cultures by the way of tourism as possible to see other perspectives. The comments on here were along the lines of “how can anyone want to go there given how they view xyz” and my point was supposed to be if everyone turns their back on the place and refuses to go, why would those who live there ever consider another point of view? I’m not saying the Middle East HAS to change, and of course the western way isn’t necessarily the right way, the UK certainly isn’t a beacon of morality. 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
Yeah, I agree it is cultural supremacy to assume 'westernised culture' is the best and only way.
That’s definitely not what I said but ok 🤣🤣🤣 there are definitely things the UK does better than Dubai, but having been there there are things they do better than us. Who’s to say we couldn’t learn from each other?

Last edited:
  • Sick

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
How on earth has the Molly Mae thread turned into people defending Dubai like it’s their dead nan, how on earth does it even impact you if people don’t like Dubai 💀
It got my back up people calling it chav central when they haven’t even stepped foot there.. it’s been a long day stuck in doors with the kids 🤣🤣 granted I need to get a life looool

• Heart

ruokhun

For once, I’ll give Molly the benefit of the doubt - I THINK what she was trying to say is that baby’s don’t necessarily need night feeding i.e as long as they’re gaining weight and your health visitor has checked your baby’s fine, you no longer need to WAKE THEM UP for feeds but obviously if Bambi is still waking up unsettled and crying etc. then she is definitely hungry and she should not be forcing her to drop her night feeds this early!!🙄

GalGal

VIP Member
I’ve never heard of anyone refused Communion because they were living together and not married! Not sure if she is Catholic but think Christians can receive in other denominations?? I know a child whose parents wanted her to convert to Catholicism from Presbyterism and the priest said she didn’t need to be re-Christened. We’ve gone from cats(in the last thread)to Catholics !😂
I think the point is if they're living together unmarried they shouldn't be presenting themselves for communion, though I'm sure plenty of unmarried cohabitees do. Molly definitely shouldn't be going forward for communion if not Catholic, she may be unaware of this. Someone else pointed out to me it may have been an Anglican service as they said 'church' not 'mass'. Yes I believe Catholics accept any Christian Baptism as valid.

• Angry
  • Heart
Right, not being a judgey Mum at all but don’t want to give her views on youtube. So if anyone has watched it, does she talk about feeding? shes shown a few stories with bottles in and then obviously left Bambi today…
She was quick to show bottles of her expressed milk and so just wondered!
She’s said she breastfed exclusively for six weeks and then her supply got super low and she also got her period back which she believed meant that she couldn’t continue breastfeeding.

She added a disclaimer at that part saying she didn’t think she had explained it properly but she basically said from six weeks she reduced how much she breastfed and now they obviously only use formula

jedwad87

Call me cynical, but does anyone else think that she posted the ‘SIDS loves when you let your baby sleep this way!’ Instagram story to distract from the whole ‘we’re multi-millionaires cheating the national trust out of money’ mini scandal on YouTube?