Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

H.R. Pufnstuf

So they’ve been to mass n both received holy communion - she didn’t even know what it was so probably isn’t catholic . They’re not married and cohabitating so neither should receive it even if they are both catholic . My kids were at mass from days old but I couldn’t receive communion until we were married in the Catholic Church . I’m not a perfect catholic but I knew my place and although I took my kids I also knew I wasn’t able to receive
I’ve never heard of anyone refused Communion because they were living together and not married! Not sure if she is Catholic but think Christians can receive in other denominations?? I know a child whose parents wanted her to convert to Catholicism from Presbyterism and the priest said she didn’t need to be re-Christened. We’ve gone from cats(in the last thread)to Catholics !😂

Reactions: 3

poppyseed1

VIP Member
This is her REAL nose and face without facetune. NOTHING like what her fans believes she looks like.

She has branded herself as some dainty Pinterest perfect girl with a teeny button nose when it couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s criminal when you’re making money off your appearance whilst influencing young impressionable women to achieve this unattainable beauty standard.
But most people would have seen her on love island and she had no way to hide or filter her nose then ?

Reactions: 2
Someone on another thread spotted them in selfridges today. No baby in sight. They barely recognised molly
---
^ Go in and resettle - is she already sleeping in a seperate room?

aye aye aye, why did she have a baby again??
Sorry I don’t know if that is actually gospel but I think that’s what she said

Last edited:
  • Wow

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Does anyone remember on one of her Vlogs can’t remember which one, she said she was looking at Dior sleep suits and then she seen the price and put it back because there’s “no way I’m going to spend that much on baby clothes” yet here she is.. spending absolute ridiculous amounts on a fucking cardigan
I remember this adamantly because at the time was like hmmmm… yep turns out another tactic of MM to come across as “relateable” to her followers… she’s so ingenuous

mary11

Nor me. They scribbled out their initial message, clearly offering molly a pair and asking for promo details.
Yeah the company had been messaging her for months offering her free cargos she said on a previous tiktok then deleted all comments saying she faked it. They are so desperate for her attention😆

loveanatter

VIP Member
She’s said she breastfed exclusively for six weeks and then her supply got super low and she also got her period back which she believed meant that she couldn’t continue breastfeeding.

She added a disclaimer at that part saying she didn’t think she had explained it properly but she basically said from six weeks she reduced how much she breastfed and now they obviously only use formula
Thanks!
Not judging her because if it’s the truth then that’s absolutely fair & fed is best.
But, don’t you think it was called? I don’t know. Just could have guessed I think x

loveanatter

VIP Member
As a former nanny this sounds much more like Gina Ford style controlled crying (which I always refused to do) than night weaning, which is what is done with a much older baby who is generally at least eating solids.
Does anyone know is she used a maternity nurse/Nanny? They will quite often do this for the parent usually by the time they leave at around 8 - 12 weeks? Which is usually the motivation to do it, the night nanny is leaving and they don't want to parent during the night.
So they’ve never said anything about it but she was expressing early on, whilst Tommy was away which made me wonder.
No evidence to suggest it but I know of one that moved from Manchester back to Essex about the same time as she posted that. So to me I think she left before 12 weeks and has given them that advice to carry on with as that night nanny talks about dropping the night feed early… I think she has or there would have been at least one post about night feeds or something.