Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Frankly it blows my mind that she would be stupid enough at age 20 or whatever she was back then to be actively trying to have a baby with a dim meathead she’d only known for a matter of a few weeks.
This is what I was wondering. I do believe they were trying given she had pregnancy tests in the bathroom, but not immediately after leaving Love Island, they probably established their relationship somewhat first. Having said that they did move in together almost immediately didn't they?

Reactions: 6

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
Its still the name for me. One minute I'm like aww it's growing on me and the next I'm like noooo. She said Bambi so much in the video and it has meaning, tying things to why they named her that. Now what will she do with the next. Since this one was meant to be and she always knew, the next baby surely has to have the same fuss, be unique, and not feel left out.

loveanatter

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m seeing mums in mum groups wondering if they need to stop breastfeeding because they started their period because molly mae said so, also from what I’m reading on her YouTube comments and on here (I’ve not watched the video) she’s not wanting to feed the baby at night? Wow that’s crazy, a waking baby is a baby reducing the risk of sids, my child woke every 2 hours until 16 months old and was breastfed until around 18 months, I fed him everytime as a normal mum would (yes I wish he slept longer but no way would I stop him from having a feed for my benefit) .. how would she feel if she woke up hungry or thirsty and wasn’t allowed anything. I don’t know why mums seem to forget that even adults wake in the night needing a drink, why try take that away from a baby that can’t help them self!
That’s so sad that now she’s said that and loads of Mum’s are worrying 😓

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I think what makes this worse is that now they have machines which can make a bottle to the correct temperature. My brother and his wife had one and they were brilliant. No testing the temperature like our parents had to!
It’s bad enough that Bambi will be starving but the dehydration too.

Tui

VIP Member
So molly stopped breast feeding due to low supply 🤨
Not judging I didn’t breastfeed as it was too physically demanding but at least just tell the truth
And she had a low supply because she wasn’t doing it properly, ignorant of cluster feeding and delaying/avoiding night feeds and giving formula.
---
What does Zoe know about babies? not being funny but I wouldn't leave my baby with someone with no experience. But then again I wouldn't deprive my 10 week old of a night feed!
It’s sad isn’t it. Zoe properly spends more time with Bambi than Tommy but babies know who their mother is and she won’t be there

Jas28

Chatty Member
That’s Hollie, her make-up artist. The level of editing and Photoshop we’re gonna see in the next few days is gonna be INSANE
Or they could just show the real her and show off the curves she has now. I wonder do they really think it will change anything? There’s plenty of curvy modes now on plt and everywhere

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I think the point is if they're living together unmarried they shouldn't be presenting themselves for communion, though I'm sure plenty of unmarried cohabitees do. Molly definitely shouldn't be going forward for communion if not Catholic, she may be unaware of this. Someone else pointed out to me it may have been an Anglican service as they said 'church' not 'mass'. Yes I believe Catholics accept any Christian Baptism as valid.
Molly 100% shouldn’t be going forward if she hasn’t been baptised/had her first communion but I have never been told I can’t go up for mine and my priest knows I’m now in an unmarried, co-habiting queer relationship.

• Heart

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Goal was £500 and it’s nearly at £40k! Frans donated £500 as well! Wonder how many of mollys followers donated and how she knows this people

Jas28

Chatty Member
I’m interested to see what these photos from this shoot will look like. Guessing photoshopped as usual

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Surely Fran has realised now that Molly just cannot be trusted to do anything without adult supervision? How many scandals are we on? We have Chai, all having the same 24 hours, and now this. Am I missing any? Haven’t included the cats as I don’t think the abuse has been recognised by the press yet?
Take a look at her wiki for all of her scandals 🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

GalGal

VIP Member
i actually think it’s very strange behaviour for such a new mother to be comfortable about leaving the country without her 3 month old baby for a few days.

I know people might say it’s with its father blah blah blah and I get that but even in cases where a baby might have a totally competent father, it’s just not the way mothers instincts works.
I know what you mean but everyone is different, some new mums are a bit more comfortable than others leaving the baby early on. Most women I know wouldn't have done it but I knew one mum that went on holiday when her second baby was still very small, she was a perfectly good mum. Agree for most separation that early on and being in a different country if there was an issue with the baby would be too difficult, but not everyone is wired the same.

fkeh

£650 for that cardigan🤯🤯🤯 a fucking BABIES cardigan wow😭
I’m more concerned about whether they kept that white blanket in the car seat while it was in the car because they aren’t safe 🫠 they are a massive overheating risk in the car.