Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will eat my hat if they've gone just the two of them with Bambi. I mean, normal people can go abroad with 2, 3, 4 plus kids and manage to take care of them, as that is what parents do on a family holiday. The fact Bambi doesn't even move yet means she's about as easy as she's ever going to be. But most definitely still too much of a chore for this pair. They'll want to act like they did pre baby but with pics of them baby when it suits.
---
Zoe or the paid help.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she will speak about having a nanny as surely someone or paps will spot the nanny with them if they do have one

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she will speak about having a nanny as surely someone or paps will spot the nanny with them if they do have one
Paps aren’t allowed in Dubia. Fran probably won’t call the paps for them arriving and departing the airport. She was able to go from Manchester to London, chill down there a couple of days before she gave birth and back to Manchester without paps spotting her

Reactions: 11
I cringe at these black and white videos; the one of just her and Bambi is alright I get wanting to capture those little moments but the one of all three of them; I can just imagine her asking whoever (aka the nanny) “can you film us three” and then pretending to say something cute to Tommy while he just sits there nodding😭 it’s just no genuine so I cannot help but cringe. Bambi is so cute tho!

Reactions: 26
We need a Tattler who is in Dubai. Won't be hard to find them there. Just look for the most boujee, show off, expensive looking back drop.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she was always planning on stopping breastfeeding. Otherwise she would have had to take Bambi to the south of France with her.
why lie??

Reactions: 24
Wow either Molly has been doing some serious dieting and excessive working out since the birth which we know she does go through unhealthy phases of, OR this video has been edited in facetune (yes apparently you can now edit video).

I say this because look at her arm/wrist!! It is insanely thin and we know her body isn’t naturally that thin and bony! I hope it’s editing and that she hasn’t been obsessively trying to change her body. Especially after claiming she’s so happy and confident in her new body 😂

Reactions: 5
Hi real face and body 👋🏻
“Bambi should be wearing a hat” incoming

IMG_0379.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They’ve obviously never heard of the long sleeved/legged UV protection swimsuits you get for babies either! As usual it’s looks over safety with her

Reactions: 22
Ffs yep that child is totally an accessory to her. Can’t be arsed with feeding it or anything that’s boring but dress up as a strawberry for social media? Of course

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.