Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s jumeirah al Naseem and it sucks she’s gone there because now it will attract even more chavs and wannabe molly mae’s who are willing to re mortgage their flats to stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen that she’s posted a go fund me for someone and was curious to see how much she donated (£1k), the goal is like 50k or something. I don’t know about anyone else but if I had the money she does I’d deffo try and donate more especially if it was for my friend.

of course any donation is better than none (don’t shout at me), but when she can drop 10k+ on bags it seems bizarre!
in fairness the goal is £500 not 50k so she’s already paid double the goal. I do think though gofundmeslike this are sensitive and she’s either be criticised for donating too much or too little, at least she’s donated and promoted it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
in fairness the goal is £500 not 50k so she’s already paid double the goal. I do think though gofundmeslike this are sensitive and she’s either be criticised for donating too much or too little, at least she’s donated and promoted it 🙄
Must of misread it my bad!

Reactions: 1
Goal was £500 and it’s nearly at £40k! Frans donated £500 as well! Wonder how many of mollys followers donated and how she knows this people

Reactions: 6
This is going to sound terrible but I’ve stayed there lots of times and I think you’re right, some people will stick anything on a credit card go buy in to a fake lifestyle. Also tho, she’s gone after school hols so she’s definitely not paying peak prices

Reactions: 8
This is going to sound terrible but I’ve stayed there lots of times and I think you’re right, some people will stick anything on a credit card go buy in to a fake lifestyle. Also tho, she’s gone after school hols so she’s definitely not paying peak prices
What’s your review? 😏

Reactions: 1
Why does Timmy have an apartment? And was he brought up in the traveller community?

Reactions: 3
What’s your review? 😏
It was great about four years ago. However now it’s chav/influencer central because of how popular it is on social. They don’t do a lot of influencer discounts tho. The madinat is GREAT for kids. But her baby is too small for it to be a benefit. They could have gone to any hotel with her. Most influencers stay at jumeirah beach as it’s the cheapest hotel on the madinat. Then they go to the Al Naseem pool to pretend they stayed there. I’m sure Molly can afford Naseem tho.

Reactions: 10
It was great about four years ago. However now it’s chav/influencer central because of how popular it is on social. They don’t do a lot of influencer discounts tho. The madinat is GREAT for kids. But her baby is too small for it to be a benefit. They could have gone to any hotel with her. Most influencers stay at jumeirah beach as it’s the cheapest hotel on the madinat. Then they go to the Al Naseem pool to pretend they stayed there. I’m sure Molly can afford Naseem tho.
I completely agree with this. My husband and I spent a lot of time at summer salt but that was because we were trying to avoid children and it was quieter there 😂. I’ll be honest I like Dubai but that’s because it’s where we go to get some sun, relax and not really move too much

Reactions: 5
But there are tons of places you can go and relax and have a lovely holiday I don’t get why EVERYONE has to flock to Dubai now because a load of workshy digital beggars endorse it

Reactions: 25
But there are tons of places you can go and relax and have a lovely holiday I don’t get why EVERYONE has to flock to Dubai now because a load of workshy digital beggars endorse it
Because where else are you guaranteed 26+ degree heat in April with a flight of under 7.5 hours from the UK? That’s also baby friendly with great service?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I was actually hoping that Molly would be a different type of mum but whoever said she sees the child as an accessory is so right.

her story with the caption “she was so perfect for us on the flight” EW. shows where her priorities are, she really expects Bambi to just slot into her life and not be a disturbance. Any normal mum would say something along the lines of being glad that their baby was settled and cosy on her first plane or that she’s happy Bambi had a stress free flight. But it’s all about how perfect she’s been so she doesn’t cause a disruption for Molly and Tommy.

the same thing about rushing to get the baby off night feeds so HER AND TOMMY can get a good nights sleep, like?? She’s a bloody baby, she’s not maliciously plotting to make your life hard

Reactions: 36
Because where else are you guaranteed 26+ degree heat in April with a flight of under 7.5 hours from the UK? That’s also baby friendly with great service?
Very baby friendly, they put all your baby necessities in your room, they sterilise your bottles and everyone there seems to absolutely love kids and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. You cannot fault the service standard in the UAE, it’s like no where else.
Whilst the baby is sleeping more in the day, you can also do more adult stuff than when they are on their feet.

Reactions: 15
I was reading recently that you’re actually not supposed to use suncream on them under 6 months
Yeah that’s true. I think because sunscreen implies they are having prolonged sun exposure which they shouldn’t be having at all. I still used sunscreen on son when he was under 6m but it was just on his feet as a back up in case the sun hit the pram and caught his feet! And his swimwear was an ankle to neck affair with a massive floppy hat lol
---
And stay in resorts built by slaves? Holiday goals right there
---
I was actually hoping that Molly would be a different type of mum but whoever said she sees the child as an accessory is so right.

her story with the caption “she was so perfect for us on the flight” EW. shows where her priorities are, she really expects Bambi to just slot into her life and not be a disturbance. Any normal mum would say something along the lines of being glad that their baby was settled and cosy on her first plane or that she’s happy Bambi had a stress free flight. But it’s all about how perfect she’s been so she doesn’t cause a disruption for Molly and Tommy.

the same thing about rushing to get the baby off night feeds so HER AND TOMMY can get a good nights sleep, like?? She’s a bloody baby, she’s not maliciously plotting to make your life hard
I wish them a really bleeping horrific flight home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They’ve gone to buy an engagement ring. It’s no tax on them out there. Mark my words.

Reactions: 16
People saying it’s one of the only places that is baby friendly and good weather…lol . People are going now for the gram and to jump on the bandwagon nobody can convince me otherwise. I’m sure people have had great holidays there for many years but just recently sadly it’s become the go to destination for Instagram twats and moron mae just has to get a piece of the action

Reactions: 35
Yeah that’s true. I think because sunscreen implies they are having prolonged sun exposure which they shouldn’t be having at all. I still used sunscreen on son when he was under 6m but it was just on his feet as a back up in case the sun hit the pram and caught his feet! And his swimwear was an ankle to neck affair with a massive floppy hat lol
---

And stay in resorts built by slaves? Holiday goals right there
---

I wish them a really bleeping horrific flight home 😂
I googled sun cream on babies and it says cos their skin is sensitive so shouldn’t be used as can cause rashes. I really can’t remember if I used it on mine when he was little 🤔😂
But like you say they should be covered up 🤯

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.