Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think she found it a lot harder to exclusively breastfeed than she expected and had a goal of 6 weeks in her head which is great that she reached it but I feel she’s reaching for various reasons for stopping which is unnecessary when she could just say it how it is
All that money and can't reach out to a private lactation consultant 😂 more like bf doesn't fit the influencer life style when you've got shoots to do and have to drag baby here and there. Fed. Isn't best, informed is best. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Thing is she looks so much better here just natural, not sure why she feels the need to edit so much
I dunno I think she believes that she won’t be as popular and won’t be seen as “goals” if she showed what she really looks like. I also think she’s really insecure and she couldn’t handle the nasty comments from actual trolls about her body if she was to now “expose” herself and show what she really looks like

Reactions: 15
You can get anything in Dubai, with the right price. Probably why rich chavs love it 😂

Reactions: 12
I love Dubai it’s my favourite destination with the kids. There is non stop entertainment for them all times of day and night. We have the best time there.

Reactions: 10
I just know that in a minute this thread will be inundated with people saying the baby is not properly protected in the sun and recommending appropriate infant suncreams 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love Dubai it’s my favourite destination with the kids. There is non stop entertainment for them all times of day and night. We have the best time there.
Her baby is 12 weeks old. All she needs for entertainment is her mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Everyone does what they think is best for their babies but I’m not sure id be comfortable flying/in a foreign country until they’ve finished their vaccines at 16 weeks x

Reactions: 23
Just seen that she’s posted a go fund me for someone and was curious to see how much she donated (£1k), the goal is like 50k or something. I don’t know about anyone else but if I had the money she does I’d deffo try and donate more especially if it was for my friend.

of course any donation is better than none (don’t shout at me), but when she can drop 10k+ on bags it seems bizarre!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.