Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again, why are they going to Dubai for their first family holiday? They’ve been there already and I don’t mean to offend anyone when I say this but it seems like a boring place to go based on her vlogs. What is there to do there?

Reactions: 42
Again, why are they going to Dubai for their first family holiday? They’ve been there already and I don’t mean to offend anyone when I say this but it seems like a boring place to go based on her vlogs. What is there to do there?
Eat, shop and do everything they would in the UK because her personality is so boring and beige

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Literally every “celeb” goes. Charlotte Dawson took her baby for a month I think!!! I bet Charlotte Crosby has been with her baby 😂
It doesn’t appeal to me but they all seem to like it 😩. Personally I couldn’t think of anything worse than going on holiday with a new born. Why would you do it!!

Reactions: 25
Take a baby on a longhaul flight, to visit a resort built by slaves, to go to the same shops they have in most large UK cities anyway. Wow, what an opportunity for the little mite, bless her. Maybe she'll get a nice tan while she's out in her new baby sunglasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Take a baby on a longhaul flight, to visit a resort built by slaves, to go to the same shops they have in most large UK cities anyway. Wow, what an opportunity for the little mite, bless her. Maybe she'll get a nice tan while she's out in her new baby sunglasses.
They all seem to go to Zara! I’m baffled that they’d go all that way there to buy more clothes that in a million lifetimes they couldn’t all possibly wear, when they’ve already packed three outfits a day and brought loads of luggage.

Reactions: 14
Why would you take a newborn somewhere that hot, it’s like 30 degrees 😂 they’re definitely taking help, no way Molly is getting sweaty and stressed with an upset baby. And I don’t trust her to ensure Bambi doesn’t burn/get dehydrated

Reactions: 33
Eat, shop and do everything they would in the UK because her personality is so boring and beige
don’t forget all the themeparks There!! Big kids they are! I guarantee now on the vlog they’ll take her to a theme park or arcade to try and win her a stuffed shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s just Molly, she makes everywhere she goes on her vlogs look exactly the same. Mexico, Greece, Ibiza, America, you can’t tell the difference 😂

Dubai is actually a great place for young kids when it’s not too hot. No place is “good” for a newborn really though, they have no concept of where they are 🤣

Reactions: 13
Georgia Harrison on the saving grace podcast said that Dubai is great for influencers bc you don’t pay for ANYTHING - food, accom, etc. I can’t imagine that Molly is doing it tough enough to need a free a holiday, but after the parking debacle in her last vlog maybe she is stil that cheap…

Reactions: 8
Also paps aren’t allowed in Dubai. She can control and edit the pics she releases. Molly will definitely post a bathing suit pic. Edited to look make her look flawless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think they mostly stay in the room and order meals like lasagne and chips off room service.

I’m sure the tacky looking ridiculously expensive marble and gold plated hotels they stay in have baby minding services that they’ll be taking full advantage of - all well and truly off camera of course 😉

The baby will be predictably wheeled out in its designer bikini and shades for some family shots in the pool for the gram just to show what a perfect little family they are. Then it’ll be handed back to the baby minder, Kardashian-style, so MM and meathead can get back to their chips and enjoying their holiday in peace.

Reactions: 28
Lol I’m dead

The second photo is her travelling to Dubai today

View attachment 2117546
Why oh why does she continue to edit a super pointy chin on herself! It’s not there irl. And if it is, then you know she’s had it refilled. It’s literally facetune though and you can so easily tell due to the unnatural proportion! Also is it me or has she had her lips done again a little bit? Unless that’s also facetune.

Gah, can never keep up with her ever changing faces you never know what you’re gonna get lol

Lol I’m dead

The second photo is her travelling to Dubai today

View attachment 2117546
Photoshopped Molly is looking in disdain at un-photoshopped Molly.

Bear in mind the first photo is four hours of pro hair and makeup plus the editing of the photo.
---
Why would you take a newborn somewhere that hot, it’s like 30 degrees 😂 they’re definitely taking help, no way Molly is getting sweaty and stressed with an upset baby. And I don’t trust her to ensure Bambi doesn’t burn/get dehydrated
Yeah I think they have a Nanny who will travel with them. They won't want to deal with her fussing on that long haul flight and they can go to dinner and not worry if Bambi is with a pro childcarer who they presumably interviewed themselves. Bambi may be safer with someone else given the car seat safety, sleep safety, refusing night feeds etc. At least the Nanny gets a free trip to Dubai!
---
---

I thought it was an accident? Although if you’re not on birth control it’s not an accident and just stupidity if you are surprised if you’re over the age of 15 😂
I think maybe they were both open to the idea of a baby at some point, she didn't get on with the pill so they used condoms most of the time but the pregnancy was ultimately a surprise. It's nuanced not as simple as they we're trying or they weren't.
"Yes we were trying, no I'm not bothered we didn't get married first." also sounds a bit more empowered than "oops 😬".

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m not really sure what you’re getting at here. Are you suggesting she shouldn’t have had a baby because they’re not married? I understand that most influencers can be insensitive to people TTC but surely she shouldn’t not share her baby just because other people who are married are struggling to get pregnant?
I agree. I’m not a Mollie fan & I don’t agree with any of the insta huns pimping their kids for profit BUT,if you are able to have children should you shy away from the general public because there are women who can’t or struggle to have kids? That’s so ridiculous.

If people feel they are triggered by social media and it’s content, then stay away. We do have the choice. No one is forcing anyone to follow these people.

If she wont even feed her 10 week old at night when she cries I wouldn't trust her to keep her toy doll Bambi hydrated through the day, its so hot now in Dubai

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.