Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the Molly Mae thread but just had to say…. Seriously concerned at her parenting technique and that’s just from what i’ve seen online! Not feeding her new born at 10 weeks old? Get child services involved pronto, this girl needs educating.

Also, does anyone else think she’s too rough with Bambi? I feel like she’s constantly squeezing her/swinging her around… like seriously, she’s barely 2 months old. I use to think the same with her cats too - just way too handsy/rough with them. No wonder they’re risking their lives up trees!
---
It’s also stressing me out that she hasn’t addressed the concern around her breast feeding backlash. Like I need to know she’s taken that onboard and is getting some advice and guidance. I fear for that child’s safety 😂.

Reactions: 46
Shocked at her last post tbh........Using her daughter to create likes for an advert.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Between Molly and Zoe, it’s clear which of them got lucky with the looks. Certainly wasn’t poor Zoe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If she’s so insecure about her nose to the level of psing it why doesn’t she just get a nose job? She’s got the money for it

Reactions: 32
He needed the business to grow further financially for him to compete with other well known big brands however couldn’t while he was the ceo as he didn’t have the experience. He stepped down for someone else to take over. Since then Gymshark has grown massively and Ben has now been listed as a billionaire
Gotcha thanks so much!
---
Between Molly and Zoe, it’s clear which of them got lucky with the looks. Certainly wasn’t poor Zoe 😬
I feel the same, but MM isn't THAT pretty either.

Reactions: 16
Forever confused about the many inconsistent faces of Mollymae Hague.

Choose your fighter 😂
On the first set, the second photo down on the left is literal zoe douuuupe 😬how is she not embarrassed to have herself look like that one min and then with a ski slope nose the next?😭

I don’t usually comment on this thread, but I was out shopping last week and happened to bump into Tommy & Molly in Selfridges at the TC. I noticed Tommy immediately and he was carrying a large shopping bag, no sign of Bambi, but Molly was with him and I had to double glance because she looked entirely different to the filtered IG version and the one that appears in the magazines etc! I honestly didn’t recognise her. She was just ordinary and nothing special. This is what bothers me with influencers like her. Their lives are just so fake but the way they portray their lives online makes others want to be like them. They are toxic role models for the younger generation who want to copy them and look like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
For a “creative director” she has the worst fashion sense ive seen mums on the school run with better style

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How can her nose look like a different nose in every picture?! Has she had a nose job or is it photoshop?
This is her REAL nose and face without facetune. NOTHING like what her fans believes she looks like.

She has branded herself as some dainty Pinterest perfect girl with a teeny button nose when it couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s criminal when you’re making money off your appearance whilst influencing young impressionable women to achieve this unattainable beauty standard.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s so insecure about her nose to the level of psing it why doesn’t she just get a nose job? She’s got the money for it
I literally always think this. It makes no sense? Maybe she doesn’t wanna hurt her brand or go back on her au natural stance after she had her fillers dissolved 🤔

I don’t usually comment on this thread, but I was out shopping last week and happened to bump into Tommy & Molly in Selfridges at the TC. I noticed Tommy immediately and he was carrying a large shopping bag, no sign of Bambi, but Molly was with him and I had to double glance because she looked entirely different to the filtered IG version and the one that appears in the magazines etc! I honestly didn’t recognise her. She was just ordinary and nothing special. This is what bothers me with influencers like her. Their lives are just so fake but the way they portray their lives online makes others want to be like them. They are toxic role models for the younger generation who want to copy them and look like them.
What does she actually look like in person? Is she someone you’d think was generally pretty or is she just average?

Reactions: 7
As a former nanny this sounds much more like Gina Ford style controlled crying (which I always refused to do) than night weaning, which is what is done with a much older baby who is generally at least eating solids.
Does anyone know is she used a maternity nurse/Nanny? They will quite often do this for the parent usually by the time they leave at around 8 - 12 weeks? Which is usually the motivation to do it, the night nanny is leaving and they don't want to parent during the night.

Just to add my own daughter went long stretches at night from a really young age some babies naturally do, but if she's telling her not right now/refusing to feed that is completely different to baby sleeping through the night on it's own.

Reactions: 15
As a former nanny this sounds much more like Gina Ford style controlled crying (which I always refused to do) than night weaning, which is what is done with a much older baby who is generally at least eating solids.
Does anyone know is she used a maternity nurse/Nanny? They will quite often do this for the parent usually by the time they leave at around 8 - 12 weeks? Which is usually the motivation to do it, the night nanny is leaving and they don't want to parent during the night.
So they’ve never said anything about it but she was expressing early on, whilst Tommy was away which made me wonder.
No evidence to suggest it but I know of one that moved from Manchester back to Essex about the same time as she posted that. So to me I think she left before 12 weeks and has given them that advice to carry on with as that night nanny talks about dropping the night feed early… I think she has or there would have been at least one post about night feeds or something.

Reactions: 2
So they’ve never said anything about it but she was expressing early on, whilst Tommy was away which made me wonder.
No evidence to suggest it but I know of one that moved from Manchester back to Essex about the same time as she posted that. So to me I think she left before 12 weeks and has given them that advice to carry on with as that night nanny talks about dropping the night feed early… I think she has or there would have been at least one post about night feeds or something.
Sounds quite possible I know many who had maternity nurses and never admitted it even to family. Some will come for the first month only and then offer on going support. The problem I found with families that had night nannies (and even day nannies) for a newborn is it really interferes with bonding the family together and warps their idea of what is normal like assuming really EVERYONE does the controlled crying thing because that is what the night nanny told them. I really hope Molly has someone close to her that can give her a bit of guidance as she seems rather clueless.

10 weeks is tiny they cry and want milk because they need it , she might stop looking for it after a few days or weeks but only because she knows no one will give her milk not that she doesn’t need it , the newborn phase isn’t that long , I’m sorry but it’s so sad to hear that people do this .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I literally always think this. It makes no sense? Maybe she doesn’t wanna hurt her brand or go back on her au natural stance after she had her fillers dissolved 🤔

What does she actually look like in person? Is she someone you’d think was generally pretty or is she just average?
You’d just walk past and not give her a second glance. I don’t mean that it a horrible way, because I’m sure people walk past me the same. She’s not stunning, not tall and was wearing baggy clothes. She just looks nothing like her IG filtered persona and the one you see in magazines. She’s very plain looking. I noticed Tommy immediately as he has quite distinct facial features. but not her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.