Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That usually means that they’re about to go under! The guy who owned Missguided left before it went under. They’re paying Molly an obscene amount for basically being a face.
While I will feel sad for the ‘normal’ low wage run of the mill I will be delighted . What will moron mae be the face of then?
PLT is cheap tacky and their customer service is utterly abysmal

Reactions: 19
Remember when for weeks and weeks and WEEKS Molly and Fran tried to build up the hype on Mollys next career move… it was like omggg this is such a big move.. omggg unreal .. fiat500 crew were thinking she was partnering with designer brands like chanel etc.. then she came out to say ….

She was the PLT Creative director

talk about underwhelming 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Remember when for weeks and weeks and WEEKS Molly and Fran tried to build up the hype on Mollys next career move… it was like omggg this is such a big move.. omggg unreal .. fiat500 crew were thinking she was partnering with designer brands like chanel etc.. then she came out to say ….

She was the PLT Creative director

talk about underwhelming 😂😂😂
If you’re a fiat 500 or certified basic witch of Britain, this is like the peak achievement 😭😶 the way people were going on you’d think she’d been knighted not just the face of the cheapest tackiest brand going

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she post both of these photos in the same post and not be embarrassed? The nose 😭

View attachment 2105578
Her edited pics aren’t even that nice either. When she used to edit them and she was younger she somehow managed to make herself look stunning, but for some reason she seems to have proper lost her touch. I never look at a photo of her and think “wow” anymore? Even the edited ones, she just looks plain as duck

Reactions: 19
Oh interesting! Usually the owner who is also the ceo will step down to benefit the company financially like how Ben Francis did with Gymshark.. I wonder what the real reason for this is then.. getting ready to sell maybe? I feel like PLT is past/now at it’s peak for them to sell it on
Not wanting to derail this thread, but genuine question. How does Ben stepping down from Gymshark help it financially?

Reactions: 6
Any person who’s aha anything negative on her new Insta post is literally chewed up and spat out by the fiat 500’s, they are literally saying “jealous”, “scum of society”? 😂 “every baby is different”, “Molly was clearly joking when she said it”

Like how mentally wrong in the head do you have to be, if my future children ever obsess over someone that much or make those hideous Insta fan accounts 🤢 my love for them will reach a limit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who doesn’t love a bit of FaceTune but Jesus I feel bad doing it too different to myself to my 200 followers let alone changing my entire face to over a million 😂😂😂 she’s actually embarrassing with the things she does and things she says … she’s quite thick really… perhaps her and Timmy are well suited after all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who doesn’t love a bit of FaceTune but Jesus I feel bad doing it too different to myself to my 200 followers let alone changing my entire face to over a million 😂😂😂 she’s actually embarrassing with the things she does and things she says … she’s quite thick really… perhaps her and Timmy are well suited after all
Facetune is a dangerous game I’d say especially when you have paparazzi exposing the real you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not wanting to derail this thread, but genuine question. How does Ben stepping down from Gymshark help it financially?
He needed the business to grow further financially for him to compete with other well known big brands however couldn’t while he was the ceo as he didn’t have the experience. He stepped down for someone else to take over. Since then Gymshark has grown massively and Ben has now been listed as a billionaire

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.