Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My newborn wakes around 3/4am and cries sometimes screams until he gets his bottle. I can't imagine telling him no you have to wait a couple of hours. I feel guilty making him wait while I make his bottle.
Surely too it takes longer to settle them if they are hungry and you're not feeding them as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

It's been a while since I've done a night feed but my youngest was around 11 months when it stopped.
Used to take around 45 minutes to feed and get back to sleep. For me it was never a big deal, just part of parenting. And in a lot of ways I miss that time just me and them in the night ❤
She has alot of growing up to do. It's not all about her anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why have a baby if you can’t be arsed! If your struggling or unsure, ask for help! Grow up and realise your now responsible and accountable for a little person who only really knows you and what you do for them! Most people genuinely want to help and give decent advice you maybe haven’t even thought about. What an utter disgrace that she believes she’s in the right on this 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i think the latest vlog showed just how little Tommy does and I’m surprised she still uploaded. It’s clear that she does most things involving bambi and it’s weird that he wasn’t around when she was changing her etc, even though in the next clip they’re going out together

He definitely doesn’t look after Bambi by himself and the fact they’re both not getting any sleep considering she’s on formula, shows that Molly pretty much does everything

it’s so embarrassing the only time you see him doing anything is pushing the bloody pram, he didn’t even help her get the pram out the car and set up when they went to the national park. What a doofus

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Its shocking but sadly not surprising given the way she treats her animals, doesn't strike me as a maternal type at all she looks like a child playing with a new doll and now she cant be bothered with it anymore

Reactions: 33
Bets on a sit down video of her crying saying she’s being mum shamed and playing a victim whilst massively back tracking…..

People don’t care about how you are as a mum, but they do care if a child is being deprived of food. It’s not mum shaming, it’s calling her out on being downright selfish and stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Bets on a sit down video of her crying saying she’s being mum shamed and playing a victim whilst massively back tracking…..

People don’t care about how you are as a mum, but they do care if a child is being deprived of food. It’s not mum shaming, it’s calling her out on being downright selfish and stupid.
This what I hate the most about influencers. They share their life online and no I don’t think they should be subjected to hate because no one should.. but that doesn’t mean people aren’t allow to pull you up / question you on certain things.
someone asking / mentioning that not feeding your new born when they need feeding isn’t the best thing to do isn’t fuckin “hate” or “bullying”
Then other people jump on “OMG WHY DO YOU CARE ITS HER LIFE?!” - why do YOU care?! It’s okay to be involved and feed into narcissistic egos when you “care about their lives” but if you don’t blindly follow and agree with every little thing you’re a “hater” 🙄.
& no I’m not about people who just write nasty / personal things.. but questioning / commenting on a choice they’ve MADE THE CHOICE to share isn’t an issues ffs.
Someone needs to take a bunch of influencers and do an in-depth study on them 😂, because what other industry do you only expect praise 24/7?! It must feed into their self importance massively.
Imagine being set a target in your appraisal and going online and crying saying you’re being bullied because they didn’t only SPREAD LOVE n didn’t follow BE KIND.

Reactions: 22
The fact is she’s not advised properly on what content to put out that is deemed as ‘educational’
Film ourself in tit cheap clothes to try and flog them, or your beige house, but not potentially ‘influence’ people into starving their baby

Reactions: 16
Someone needs to make a Molly mae exposed account on Instagram and put on the video of what she said. She will come out and admit her mistake in a hurry then once people know exactly what it was she said

Reactions: 14
My newborn wakes around 3/4am and cries sometimes screams until he gets his bottle. I can't imagine telling him no you have to wait a couple of hours. I feel guilty making him wait while I make his bottle.
My son does the same thing and it's exactly the same for me! The face he pulls when he cries absolutely breaks my heart. 10 week old babies don't wake up and say hello mother I would like some milk, they cry!! I can't imagine cheerily saying what she said about the night feeds :(

Reactions: 14
this couple are another level. What on earth are they doing with a child. Honestly, use your wealth wisely, seek a nanny, seek professional support and limit your life on social media. People don't need to be listening to your poor poor advice.

Reactions: 21
Umar Kamani is stepping down as CEO of PLT. I thought I’d just check to see if any Molly fans were saying she’d take the role. I didn’t actually think there would be 😂
11C7BD12-E03D-40C5-A88B-41B25A01830A.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I can see her referencing ‘death threats’ and a small number of genuinely abusive comments to make herself out to be a victim rather than addressing the genuine concerns and comments from people who are worried about her influence on other young women. Obviously no one should be sending her abuse or death threats but that is not what this is. The media coverage about ‘mum shamers’ and ‘trolls’ all reads like a press release that had been copied and pasted as they were all virtually identical and completely inaccurate. A clear attempt to control the narrative around this before the media found out through other routes. I really hope she does address it positively by apologising, admitting that she got it wrong and signposting to support and correct information, as that would at least show she cares about her influence and I would respect her a lot more for that. Sadly I don’t think this will be the case and I wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t address it at all.

Reactions: 8
Umar Kamani is stepping down as CEO of PLT. I thought I’d just check to see if any Molly fans were saying she’d take the role. I didn’t actually think there would be 😂
View attachment 2105145
😭 seen someone on Twitter say it can be nobody else but Molly mae… in what lifetime ?!
Sis knows nothing about anything, even nurturing the child she grew, let alone controlling and managing a (incomprehensibly) huge company

• Haha
Reactions: 34
His dad is
Oh interesting! Usually the owner who is also the ceo will step down to benefit the company financially like how Ben Francis did with Gymshark.. I wonder what the real reason for this is then.. getting ready to sell maybe? I feel like PLT is past/now at it’s peak for them to sell it on

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2105145
That usually means that they’re about to go under! The guy who owned Missguided left before it went under. They’re paying Molly an obscene amount for basically being a face.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.