Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh not her now posting that her 2 month old baby just slept for 11 hours :rolleyes: what's that then 11pm - 10am? After she's just said in the same week that she wakes all night wanting milk which she is then denied. Which one is it Molly? She truly is a vile person under a thinly veiled facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
She’s staying silent until Fran reads her messages and thinks up a good cover up/distraction/lie to make herself look like the victim. No doubt there’ll be an Instagram story with a black and white background, white writing and a sob story - “be kind”, or a Youtube video of her sitting in her slobsuit with no make-up on and fake tears

Reactions: 30
Urgh not her now posting that her 2 month old baby just slept for 11 hours :rolleyes: what's that then 11pm - 10am? After she's just said in the same week that she wakes all night wanting milk which she is then denied. Which one is it Molly? She truly is a vile person under a thinly veiled facade.
11 hours ?!?! Jesus! I count sleeping through as 7hrs 😂.
I swear influencer culture needs to die. Most of them are just vile people who just make tit up to keep everyone happy anyway 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I sometimes feel sorry for Molly when she gets so much backlash. But then she comes back like an arrogant ignorant victim and I just dislike the little brat anymore

Reactions: 20
I’m sure she’s just saying 11 hours to boast almost, I’m sure her baby will be the first baby to crawl, walk and eat at a month old too 😴 cold is a really good word to describe her.

I’ve already shared my thoughts on here regarding her complete ignorance towards other new mothers but this is a wholeeee new low. Really didn’t expect her to go down this route if I’m honest.

Reactions: 15
I’m just shocked she actually admitted it out loud, on camera, and thought that she could openly share that with the public; then she presumably watched it back and edited it, and still didn’t see anything wrong with what she said 🤡

Regardless of her reasoning, to me it just sounded unbelievably selfish - Bambi wakes up hungry several times through the night, but she can’t have anymore milk after 11, because we’re training her to go without til morning so we can get more sleep. Like a previous poster pointed out, I don’t understand how this would even work. A hungry baby won’t just settle if their need for milk isn’t met. I don’t think a dummy or soothing would do it. It just sounds so harsh to think of her knowing Bambi’s hungry, fully capable of giving her a bottle and just… not.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Honestly if they just want to sleep and can’t be bothered feeding their 10 week old baby, do everyone a favour and pay a night nanny, for the well-being of the little one and the selfishness of Molly and Tommy. They’re absolutely vile

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know how people can defend her about this, saying she's a first time Mom and shes being Mom shamed. It's literally neglect.

Reactions: 32
Why have a baby if you aren’t prepared to sacrifice some sleep? It’s not like the kid is 3 years old and she’s had enough, it’s literally 2 months old

Reactions: 35
I think she wants to make it seem as though her life with a newborn is so easy and that she’s back to normal life getting a full nights sleep while her baby sleeps through the night. When realistically that’s not the case for so many new mums yet people say she’s so relatable. She just has to be better than everyone else

Reactions: 7
I can’t help but wish a sleep regression on any Mum that starts to boast about their baby sleeping through the night.
A few weeks ago I proudly told my family about my son sleeping 7-7. We’re now in the midst of a hard core sleep regression at 6mo old. I’ll never boast about sleep again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IS ANYONE ELSE BORED SICK OF THIS SUBJECT TAKING UP THE ENTIRE THREAD 😭

Can we go back to discussing cReAtiVe DirEctOr Mollymaes tragic style choices - what’s everyone’s most hated MM outfits to date?
Unfortunately now MM has had a baby I’m afraid this is the way it’s going to be. Dissecting her parenting abilities (or rather inabilities) is going to be the thing from now on and the bad news is there are infinite topics and angles to consider on that! 😫

Reactions: 19
Is that you Fran?
Who’s Fran? 😂
---
This person has since realised that mollys baby is waking and is in the wrong 🤪
Yuppp! Didn’t see the video before that comment and ASSUMED WRONGLY 😂 she was sleeping through and not waking for feeds.
Replied this this comment “Definitely. She's already starving the poor baby at 10 weeks old because her waking is an inconvenience to them.” and thought they meant waking Bambi up is an inconvenience so was like guys you don’t need to wake to feed if they’re above birth weight / gaining & not waking themselves 🥹.
Didn’t even cross my mind you’d ignore your crying 10 week old and “train” them to not feed.. always want to add sleeping through to me is doing 6-8hrs, or any decent stretch and not waking every 45mins - 1hr 😴.
Saw she contradicted herself & said Bambi sleeps 11hrs?! But constantly wakes up crying for food during that? 11hrs is a looooonnnggg time for a literal newborn to go without food when they clearly near it.

anywayyyyy she’s a nob.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
can mm come and shine her light on me and get me to have that much sleep please!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel she is digging herself a hole the more she posts on instagram ignoring what’s happened. She’s also coming across as boasting now I.E Bambi sleeping through 11 hours.

In my opinion, she needs to address it and take a social media break to spend time learning her baby.

Reactions: 17
Anyone who questions their own parenting due to a Molly Mae blog needs their head checking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m just shocked she actually admitted it out loud, on camera, and thought that she could openly share that with the public; then she presumably watched it back and edited it, and still didn’t see anything wrong with what she said 🤡

Regardless of her reasoning, to me it just sounded unbelievably selfish - Bambi wakes up hungry several times through the night, but she can’t have anymore milk after 11, because we’re training her to go without til morning so we can get more sleep. Like a previous poster pointed out, I don’t understand how this would even work. A hungry baby won’t just settle if their need for milk isn’t met. I don’t think a dummy or soothing would do it. It just sounds so harsh to think of her knowing Bambi’s hungry, fully capable of giving her a bottle and just… not.
My newborn wakes around 3/4am and cries sometimes screams until he gets his bottle. I can't imagine telling him no you have to wait a couple of hours. I feel guilty making him wait while I make his bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.