Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I stopped night feeds around 10 weeks. once they’re over their birth weight & gaining well you don’t need to wake them to feed and he was doing about 6hrs x
Yeah thats if they sleep through. Molly admitted Bambi was waking for feeds and they're refusing to give them.

Reactions: 12
I don’t have a baby or a child. I have a cat. Cats are better than dogs. I just felt the need to tell everyone. Bye xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I can’t help but wish a sleep regression on any Mum that starts to boast about their baby sleeping through the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

These were her exact words in case anyone didn’t watch the vlog
What the hell 🥺 I'm not a Mum but wow that's so cold it's unbelievable. The newborn stage is hard I assume because they wake up to to be fed.. she is something else.

• Wow
I really can’t see her moving past this starving her baby malarkey without addressing it. It’s just made her look awful. Does fran not watch the videos before they go up? I’m sure she will be from now on.

Yeah thats if they sleep through. Molly admitted Bambi was waking for feeds and they're refusing to give them.
Yeah someone just said I’m in shock !
---
What the hell 🥺 I'm not a Mum but wow that's so cold it's unbelievable. The newborn stage is hard I assume because they wake up to to be fed.. she is something else.
Omfg that is appalling !! I commented saying I stopped night feeds when he around 10 weeks but it’s because he stopped waking for them 😳.
what the duck is she gaining from not feeding her newborn when she needs milk?!
Does anyone know if she’s formula or BF? X

Reactions: 7
She definitely bought those books for their white spines, as they’re a bizarre selection of books for MM and Tommy. What a depressing life.

White mountains - Stories from mountaineers and mystics, pundits and prophets that reside in the Himalayans.
A dog named beautiful - story of a Labrador who taught a marine to love life again.
One day in April - A mother's heart-rending account of losing her two daughters in the Hillsborough disaster
this is so funny to me 😂 she has no clue what she's bought and obviously just went into Waterstones and bought the first white books she saw, so so hilarious

Also Zoe is absolutely embarrassing, she's quit her job to be a copycat of her younger sister, now finds that unfulfilling and is instead offered a job on Molly Mae's payroll at Filter. If I was a grown adult with a fiancee and my sister was paying my rent after giving me the scraps of her career I'd be mortified lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t help but wish a sleep regression on any Mum that starts to boast about their baby sleeping through the night.
Mine slept through for 6hrs around 10 weeks, then went through the 4 month sleep regression but is now 6 months n back to sleeping through.
he’s formula fed though and I do think that makes a diff!
BUT there is no fuckin way I’d just allow him to wake for food and just not feed him like Jesus! You feed on demand especially in the newborn phase.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
this is so funny to me 😂 she has no clue what she's bought and obviously just went into Waterstones and bought the first white books she saw, so so hilarious
I suspect the interior designer got them, these zeleb mansions are so clinical, like conference rooms or hotels, feels impersonal but hey it's their money.

Reactions: 5
IS ANYONE ELSE BORED SICK OF THIS SUBJECT TAKING UP THE ENTIRE THREAD 😭

Can we go back to discussing cReAtiVe DirEctOr Mollymaes tragic style choices - what’s everyone’s most hated MM outfits to date?

I’ll start with what I would deem the most horrendous 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I really can’t see her moving past this starving her baby malarkey without addressing it. It’s just made her look awful. Does fran not watch the videos before they go up? I’m sure she will be from now on.
Surely Fran has realised now that Molly just cannot be trusted to do anything without adult supervision? How many scandals are we on? We have Chai, all having the same 24 hours, and now this. Am I missing any? Haven’t included the cats as I don’t think the abuse has been recognised by the press yet?

Reactions: 12
Surely Fran has realised now that Molly just cannot be trusted to do anything without adult supervision? How many scandals are we on? We have Chai, all having the same 24 hours, and now this. Am I missing any? Haven’t included the cats as I don’t think the abuse has been recognised by the press yet?
Take a look at her wiki for all of her scandals 🫣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Chai was the worst but somehow she was made into the victim 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Fran needs a team of people to supervise Molly, having said that Molly can do no wrong in the eyes of some.

Reactions: 7

Also Zoe is absolutely embarrassing, she's quit her job to be a copycat of her younger sister, now finds that unfulfilling and is instead offered a job on Molly Mae's payroll at Filter. If I was a grown adult with a fiancee and my sister was paying my rent after giving me the scraps of her career I'd be mortified lol
Well if she carries on with these disasters she wont have a career left and Zoe will have to get a job! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She definitely bought those books for their white spines, as they’re a bizarre selection of books for MM and Tommy. What a depressing life.

White mountains - Stories from mountaineers and mystics, pundits and prophets that reside in the Himalayans.
A dog named beautiful - story of a Labrador who taught a marine to love life again.
One day in April - A mother's heart-rending account of losing her two daughters in the Hillsborough disaster
Thank you for pointing this out 😂
---
Cold is the word.

Reactions: 3
I wasn't on here for Chai, what happened?
I think this is correct - she had a 'designer puppy' shipped over from Russia from what she claims she thought was a reputable breeder, but is actually a puppy farm.

Mr Chai's skull hadn't formed properly and part of his brain was exposed and he died about 6 days after they got him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.