Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment she made on that instagram is utter bullshit. ‘Of course I feed her if she’s hungry’ is quite the opposite to what she said in her own YouTube video.

Reactions: 37
Read the room hun. Promoting your book rn is not it

View attachment 2100449
She definitely bought those books for their white spines, as they’re a bizarre selection of books for MM and Tommy. What a depressing life.

White mountains - Stories from mountaineers and mystics, pundits and prophets that reside in the Himalayans.
A dog named beautiful - story of a Labrador who taught a marine to love life again.
One day in April - A mother's heart-rending account of losing her two daughters in the Hillsborough disaster

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I can’t believe I’m seeing mums in mum groups wondering if they need to stop breastfeeding because they started their period because molly mae said so, also from what I’m reading on her YouTube comments and on here (I’ve not watched the video) she’s not wanting to feed the baby at night? Wow that’s crazy, a waking baby is a baby reducing the risk of sids, my child woke every 2 hours until 16 months old and was breastfed until around 18 months, I fed him everytime as a normal mum would (yes I wish he slept longer but no way would I stop him from having a feed for my benefit) .. how would she feel if she woke up hungry or thirsty and wasn’t allowed anything. I don’t know why mums seem to forget that even adults wake in the night needing a drink, why try take that away from a baby that can’t help them self!
That’s so sad that now she’s said that and loads of Mum’s are worrying 😓

Reactions: 6
I think what makes this worse is that now they have machines which can make a bottle to the correct temperature. My brother and his wife had one and they were brilliant. No testing the temperature like our parents had to!
It’s bad enough that Bambi will be starving but the dehydration too.

Reactions: 6
What I don’t get is, if she genuinely cared and put bambis well-being over her own pride she would own up and say “sorry guys you’re right, I messed up and I should have listened to professionals, I’m going to rectify this by seeking proper info now”

but she literally cares too much about her own image and pride. Wouldn’t you want to get the best advice, from the professionals, for the sake of your baby??? There are more important things than your ego Molly. Like feeding your kid!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She definitely bought those books for their white spines, as they’re a bizarre selection of books for MM and Tommy. What a depressing life.

White mountains - Stories from mountaineers and mystics, pundits and prophets that reside in the Himalayans.
A dog named beautiful - story of a Labrador who taught a marine to love life again.
One day in April - A mother's heart-rending account of losing her two daughters in the Hillsborough disaster
Almost definitely just bought for the spines- if she’d actually read them she could have posted about the woman who wrote about losing her daughters at Hillsborough being that TODAYS THE ANNIVERSARY but no promote your own book Molly you absolute twit

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’m really surprised she is still continuing to post on instagram as if nothing’s happened. It kind of makes it worse as it just gives off the vibe she doesn’t care. I’m also surprised she hasn’t just deleted the youtube video to stop more people seeing it. So many things wrong in the vlog not just the baby feeding stuff.
For her to be fully aware of the online uproar against her right now, yet then goes and posts her baby not strapped into the pram and wearing the most ridiculously expensive (and hideous) clothes is just baffling. At this point the only logical reasoning I can think of is that she is just quite stupid.

Reactions: 19
Being genuine here, can someone point out the issue here?🤣 is it the filters or am I missing something?
She has a different and rounder shaped head, a bigger nose that isn’t like a ski-slope, no lips and no jawline on the first photo. The first picture is what she actually looks like and the second picture is an overly Photoshopped and edited picture that she looks nothing like if you saw her in the street

Reactions: 20
First time poster in Molly threads, on and off lurker.
Hearing her talk about dropping night feeds just got me, so feel the need to post. I am a bit behind on reading other comments, so apologies for saying stuff that might have been said and merailing.

I'm on my third baby, never heard of dropping night feeds at any point, always been told feed on demand (breast or bottle). All have mine have been breastfed attempts and then formula due to breast feeding not working for me. I have incredible admiration for anyone who breastfeeds, whether it's 2 minutes or 2 years.

I'm beyond angry at her sharing this information to mums who may not know better, who may feel like they are failing because they're baby isn't doing what Bambi is etc. She shouldn't be sharing information that she isn't sure is correct and should actually research it if she's wanting to help new mums. But let's be real, she's probably be told that they shouldn't drop feeds, but doesn't care because it doesn't suit her lifestyle.

Obviously, every baby is different and has different needs. My little baby boy is nearly 6 months, still has bottes during the night more often than not and he has been the lowest centile since birth and sometimes below, so I know these night feeds are obviously what he needs.

Honestly, part of the reason I lurk on and off in this thread is the praise she still gets. To me, she only cares about herself. Her image, her career, her profits, etc...
Bambi is no different and is just another accessory to her and another way to make money, gain followers etc... from a new audience.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just saw her story she’s released a book? “Becoming Molly Mae” wtf 😂😂.

“I went on love island and then got everything handed to me but like most influencers I feel like I am owed it all and work harder than anyone.Oh you’ve worked 3 jobs? Done a 15hr shift at the hospital? I’ve still had it harder than you babes xoxo”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just saw her story she’s released a book? “Becoming Molly Mae” wtf 😂😂.

“I went on love island and then got everything handed to me but like most influencers I feel like I am owed it all and work harder than anyone.Oh you’ve worked 3 jobs? Done a 15hr shift at the hospital? I’ve still had it harder than you babes xoxo”
I read the start and it said her aunt was the one who gave her the taste for finer things, aunt Jackie had a Porsche and Louis Vuitton bags or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely. She's already starving the poor baby at 10 weeks old because her waking is an inconvenience to them.
Tbf I stopped night feeds around 10 weeks. once they’re over their birth weight & gaining well you don’t need to wake them to feed and he was doing about 6hrs x

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't have kids so maybe Bambi is too young but she doesn't seem smily and happy like most babies you see. I mean the last picture on Mollys grid of her it looks like Mollys literally making her smile with her hand. 😂

Reactions: 3
Tbf I stopped night feeds around 10 weeks. once they’re over their birth weight & gaining well you don’t need to wake them to feed and he was doing about 6hrs x
Fiar enough BUT molly said Bambi IS waking for a feed and she's refusing to give her any.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
Fiar enough BUT molly said Bambi IS waking for a feed and she's refusing to give her any.
Omg wtf ?!
I assumed she was just sleeping through.

I don't have kids so maybe Bambi is too young but she doesn't seem smily and happy like most babies you see. I mean the last picture on Mollys grid of her it looks like Mollys literally making her smile with her hand. 😂
My little one didn’t smile / giggle much at 10 weeks hes 6 months now and smiles and giggles non stop haha
Although he had bad reflux and colic in the early days lmao

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.