Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say in her YT videos how she is getting used to her new body she knows her target market trying to appeal to new Mum's but then has the audacity to edit her photos the way she does. It gives unrealistic body image. She has such a huge following if she really cared and related to other Mum's she would show her REAL body.

Reactions: 23
What a liar, in her vlog she literally said “no you’re not getting any milk now” when Bambi wants milk at night. Stop backtracking Molly, it’s in the vlog, in your own words
This. I’m pretty sure she said Bambi is waking up and expecting milk - in her words ‘hello I want some milk’ but MM says ‘no you’re not getting milk now’

She needs to release a proper statement at this point and remove the vlog

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Just saw this on insta
Talking out of her arse there when the quotes about her baby waking for milk and her saying no are everywhere. At that age feeding is comfort to a baby anyway. She clearly has no idea, many of us had to learn on the job as first time parents but she is just coming across as lazy and thick. If she cba to feed in the night why not hire someone who will do it for her?
---
The quote Molly-Mae continued: "She is waking up like 'hello, I want some milk' and I'm like 'you're not having milk now.'
---
And I’m sick of anyone pulling people up on tit parenting being labelled as mum shamers. Child protection is everyone’s business.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Talking out of her arse there when the quotes about her baby waking for milk and her saying no are everywhere. At that age feeding is comfort to a baby anyway. She clearly has no idea, many of us had to learn on the job as first time parents but she is just coming across as lazy and thick. If she cba to feed in the night why not hire someone who will do it for her?
---
The quote Molly-Mae continued: "She is waking up like 'hello, I want some milk' and I'm like 'you're not having milk now.'
---
And I’m sick of anyone pulling people up on tit parenting being labelled as mum shamers. Child protection is everyone’s business.
100% - there’s doing it differently, and then there’s doing it wrong!

Reactions: 11
Just seen Tammy Hembrows reel about missing her night feeds. Such a dig at Molly-Mae 😂. A commenter said its quite common in Australia to sleep train young babies?

Reactions: 10
100% - there’s doing it differently, and then there’s doing it wrong!
it really winds me up. Saying you must feed a hungry baby is not shaming, it’s child protection. Without being outing my background is working in the early years and not feeding a hungry baby would absolutely come under safeguarding.

She would be better to say she made a mistake, she is learning as she goes, she has now spoken to professionals for advice and has realised why her baby still needs milk in the night and share a link to information. Her platform is huge and she needs to be very careful what she is putting out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s acting like Bambi is a five year old waking up saying Mummy I want chocolate. She’s a baby needing milk. I don’t have kids and even I know that

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She probably thinks she’s the best “mama” in the world so to see people being honest about the fact she’s clearly not the best mama in the world is really getting to her and her replies to people’s genuine concerns are so snotty 🙂 She’s really showing her lack of maturity and self-awareness

Reactions: 21
It really annoys me how she keeps responding to people calling her out on literally neglecting and starving her young baby as if they’re criticising something personal about her. If she was a good mum who actually cared about her child surely she’d be grateful that people are giving her advice and correcting her for the sake of her baby, but noooo, she’s just so perfect that anybody telling her she’s doing something wrong must be attacking queen molly mae, mummy of the year who can do no wrong!!1!1! She’s so immature, clearly was not ready to have a baby - although she’s so self absorbed, I don’t think she would have ever been ready. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 24
I can’t believe I’m seeing mums in mum groups wondering if they need to stop breastfeeding because they started their period because molly mae said so, also from what I’m reading on her YouTube comments and on here (I’ve not watched the video) she’s not wanting to feed the baby at night? Wow that’s crazy, a waking baby is a baby reducing the risk of sids, my child woke every 2 hours until 16 months old and was breastfed until around 18 months, I fed him everytime as a normal mum would (yes I wish he slept longer but no way would I stop him from having a feed for my benefit) .. how would she feel if she woke up hungry or thirsty and wasn’t allowed anything. I don’t know why mums seem to forget that even adults wake in the night needing a drink, why try take that away from a baby that can’t help them self!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Some of these people that defend Molly to their death are starting to sound like some fucked up totalitarian cult. I understand some of the comments are rude and offensive but the core of the messages are true, why is it so hard for these people to realise that people are speaking out for the sake of a 10-week old baby? Since when did being a fan of an influencer mean that you lose all common sense and moral compass to blindly defend them when they’re doing something so obviously and clearly wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.