Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will she learn….she gets herself in these situations by her own stupidity, and then acts the victim when called out. I actually can’t stand her, she only cares about herself 🙁 imagine what her parents and fran are thinking watching her thickness cause her more and more scandals

Reactions: 21
People need to learn to not be so sensitive any of this “mum shaming” or whatever shaming may be is ridiculous… it’s good to be able to take on constructive feedback.. it’s KEY to any profession / career / vocation / personal development/ learning etc etc… take it on board and move on

also I find it just WILD Zoe wanted to be in the army (a VERY SERIOUS vocation) and now she’s a MM clone and live in nanny 😂

Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen the comments that ex-Molly troll/ex-Tattler has left on that women’s post? She’s literally replying to every post that isn’t up Molly’s ass 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Spill the tea on this pls!
There used to be a poster on here who slated Molly all the time and then there’s an Instagram account with an identical name to this person’s Tattle account. They haven’t posted on here for ages but now I always see them in Molly’s Instagram comments defending her and arguing/trolling people that aren’t up her arse, saying things like “go back to Tattle”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Off topic of the baby stuff, but yay for getting rid of those horrific long extensions lmao, the short hair is always better on her I swear.

Reactions: 13
There used to be a poster on here who slated Molly all the time and then there’s an Instagram account with an identical name to this person’s Tattle account. They haven’t posted on here for ages but now I always see them in Molly’s Instagram comments defending her and arguing/trolling people that aren’t up her arse, saying things like “go back to Tattle”
Very interesting! I wonder what made them see the light? Or like wtf is going on with them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she look so uncomfortable in herself at that event? She looked really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Poor little Bambi is in a beige mansion in an £8k crib and £300 baby clothes but going hungry because her parents think it's okay to drop night feeds at ten weeks. Shout out to parents that might not have much money but make sure their kids have food when they need it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
Does she just post a story night feeding her baby 😂 she’s really showing her immaturity lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t get what she is gaining she said she is still having to go in and resettle the baby so she is still having to get up. How is that good logic 😭😂
Yeah it makes little sense although I guarantee she’s been told that if she stops feeding @ night, then Bambi will eventually stop waking up for feeds. Crap, immoral & wrong advice but tonnes of so called sleep experts spew the whole “feeding to sleep is a bad habit” line. So mums up & down country instead are pulling out their hair not feeding their screaming babies in the promise that soon their baby will sleep solidly….

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Me scrolling past these breastfeeding essays

View attachment 2094995
I'm only on page 9 of 16 , please tell me it ends soon!! 😅

I don't have kids but if this is genuinely child abuse please report it and stick to mollys 1 billion *other* idiotic things she does! What's her nose looking like today? What happened to her clone stalker person?
Are the cats alive?! Please I beg anything other than breastfeeding now 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She lichterallly only had the beybay for the assthetick???? Like Baaambay is an Acksessorrreyyy? Duh?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was that feed still only at 11pm ish tho? Doubt she’s started doing one at 3am. She’s posted a photo of them saying mature parents too🙄 that couldn’t be more immature and patronising

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.