Molly-Mae Hague #36 Mumsnet for cats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People saying it’s one of the only places that is baby friendly and good weather…lol . People are going now for the gram and to jump on the bandwagon nobody can convince me otherwise. I’m sure people have had great holidays there for many years but just recently sadly it’s become the go to destination for Instagram twats and moron mae just has to get a piece of the action
Definitely. Spain is baby friendly and good weather. A slave built desert city that gets above 40C and is a 10 hour flight from the UK is not baby friendly.
---
What do they do there just shop and go to malls? Where is the culture? The history?

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Just to add my two cents - I find Dubai vile 😂 but def the sortve place Molly and Tommy would go

Reactions: 35
Well they're going to Barbados in May aren't they, the chat about that will be up next, then off to the Maldives (I think) for Frans wedding whenever that is.
It’s like trip advisor up in here 🤣🤣🤣
Oh to have the money for Dubai followed by Barbados followed by the Maldives...
---
Just to add my two cents - I find Dubai vile 😂 but def the sortve place Molly and Tommy would go
Dubai is probably to their taste. I can't imagine them being massively interested in discovering different cultures, buying local hand-crafted items or trying the local food, even visiting a museum or art gallery seems a bit high brow for them.

Reactions: 22
Because where else are you guaranteed 26+ degree heat in April with a flight of under 7.5 hours from the UK? That’s also baby friendly with great service?
They’ve been going to dubai for years and to that same hotel, don’t get the sudden uproar about it now 🤣🤣 I know if I could afford to go there I’d be away in a heartbeat

Reactions: 15
They’ve been going to dubai for years and to that same hotel, don’t get the sudden uproar about it now 🤣🤣 I know if I could afford to go there I’d be away in a heartbeat
It’s honestly the best place I’ve been. And one of the only places I feel my kids are completely safe

Reactions: 15
I don't get why people care where they go on holiday full stop 😂 maybe she, god forbid, doesn't want to go to Spain....... I could criticise MM on alot but her choice of holiday destination is nothing to do with anyone else
Couldn’t care less but this is a thread to discuss Moron Mae and people are discussing her…

Reactions: 21
I bet they’re so loud and chavvy everywhere they go 😅 you would spot them a mile off and not in a good way

Reactions: 18
On the topic of barbados isn’t May the rainy season if that’s when Frans wedding is? I got engaged there which was early March and we had the odd rain shower but generally good weather - I think May might be a bit hit and miss but I could be wrong. Imagine frans dream outdoor wedding gets rained off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah that’s true. I think because sunscreen implies they are having prolonged sun exposure which they shouldn’t be having at all. I still used sunscreen on son when he was under 6m but it was just on his feet as a back up in case the sun hit the pram and caught his feet! And his swimwear was an ankle to neck affair with a massive floppy hat lol
---

And stay in resorts built by slaves? Holiday goals right there
---

I wish them a really bleeping horrific flight home 😂
Not defending the UAE and their use of slave labour but it makes me laugh when people from the west bring up this point as if they haven't done 100 times worse 🤣 pls be serious, your entire country was built by slaves too

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Why has the baby got little flip flops. Surely
She isn't putting them on her. She can barely hold her head up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.