Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
Poor little Bambi is in a beige mansion in an £8k crib and £300 baby clothes but going hungry because her parents think it's okay to drop night feeds at ten weeks. Shout out to parents that might not have much money but make sure their kids have food when they need it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I don’t have a baby or a child. I have a cat. Cats are better than dogs. I just felt the need to tell everyone. Bye xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Omg a book
Chapter 1- how to kill your pet dog
Chapter 2- how to make your cats escape and make it look accidental
Chapter 3- how to starve a baby
Chapter 4- how to cohabit with a meat head
Chapter 5- how to live in what looks like a funeral home
Chapter 6- how to shave half your nose , chin and neck off by photoshop
Chapter 7- how to colour co ordinate your beige wardrobe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Ok can I just put out there that do PLT not have mat leave ? I think she’s chose to do the bare min mat leave and use work as a excuse to get out of being a sahm to her what 3 month old? These are PIVOTAL times for your new born and there is SO MANY women that would absolutely love to have that time with a new born but are forced back to work due to finances . She’s not short of a few pence we know that so the only reason to get back into work so quickly is to have a break from a role she wasn’t ready for ! Sorry but I said it !
PLT don’t even know what a minimum wage is let alone maternity leave 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 62

sydneymae

It’s honestly the best place I’ve been. And one of the only places I feel my kids are completely safe
Just need to jump in here on the Dubai discussion and give my two cents on why I disapprove of people ESPECIALLY influencers and celebs who go. I am aware some of you may take offence to what I have to say as I’m essentially calling you out but you may also come to see the light at some stage.

Dubai is a fully manmade playground for the rich constructed by modern day slaves. This is a widely KNOWN fact and what goes on is incomprehensibly inhumane. I urge you to do your research & also watch the documentary ‘The Slaves Of Dubai’. When you holiday there thinking it’s the most glamorous place to be, the horrific reality is that EVERYTHING you are seeing and enjoying in Dubai was and still is built by slaves. Hundreds and thousands of poor men labourers from India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Africa etc were and STILL ARE tricked by the wealthy sheikhs. These people were promised freedom, work, housing etc but instead as soon as they arrive their passports are taken away from them and they are shipped off in busses to be hidden away in tiny cramped flats full of bunkbeds. They are bussed in and out from where they’re hidden away which is mainly down in the Diera Quarter of Old Dubai. They are essentially stripped of their freedom and humanity and end up trapped there and forced to build and expand Dubai for years without being allowed to leave. Oh and we aren’t talking just a few hundred of people, there are currently over 250,000 illegal slaves who are being kept in Dubai today.

Aside from all of this, one can only pray that you or anybody who indulges in the opulence of Dubai, isn’t a part of or has family/friends in the LGBTQ+ community. It is criminalised by law to the point of being punishable by the death penalty if found out.

There is so much inherently wrong with Dubai that the majority of people are willing to turn a blind eye to because if you don’t see it, it doesn’t exist right? I’m sure some of you will read this and sweep it under the rug because that’s what everyone else is doing. Who cares, it still looks good for the gram right!
---
Not defending the UAE and their use of slave labour but it makes me laugh when people from the west bring up this point as if they haven't done 100 times worse 🤣 pls be serious, your entire country was built by slaves too
If you are going to use this I’m going to go ahead and assume that you aren’t aware of the crucial difference. The Slavery Abolition Act in the West was enacted throughout the 1800s. On the other hand over in Dubai, slave labour was only formally abolished in the 1960s and it was only in 2015 that official initiatives slowly began to take place and there is a hell of a long way for Dubai to go as a lot of the power is in the hands of the wealthy sheikhs who are the puppet masters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61

BagheeraBoo

It makes my blood boil that she’s literally starving A CRYING HUNGRY BABY. It’s child abuse in my opinion. The baby is (around) 10weeks, how would ANYONE think that a baby wouldn’t need to eat overnight, especially one that’s waking up for it. It’s honestly disgusting that she’s doing that, I can only hope enough people call her out that she can reflect and actually educate herself. Not to get momsnet but between that and the “how many things can I stuff in a bassinet on my sleeping baby” game she doesn’t even know the bare minimum. I hope she gets a nanny, the baby would be better off that way.
Also- why can’t she just admit she breastfed just to *say* she breastfed to her followers and looked for the first “sign” to get out of it? And she didn’t want to catch flack if she immediately went to formula (it’s unfair flack but there is a stigma). She stopped because she can’t be bothered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 59

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Can't wait for Molly to go to Barbados and a war to break out on this thread if Barbados should have left the commonwealth or not.
I sit here howling at all the deep and complex topics and arguments that get discussed on Molly fucking Mae’s thread 🤣😭 Zoe will have to explain it for her when she reads it back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Ah now come on. So somebody (Molly) who happens to be lucky enough to have been blessed with a baby, shouldn't post it on her Instagram in case it upsets somebody else. 🤔

I'm all on for people showing compassion and being sensitive when they should be, but I think that's slightly OTT.
Also, what is the fact that he's her boyfriend and not husband got to do with it. Last time I checked, being a husband wasn't top of the list of criteria for being a father.
Very true. And if you’re actively trolling someone online because you’re upset they have a child and don’t conform to your outdated values I don’t think you’re anywhere near ready to be a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
I wonder how Bambi’s weight has been since she’s not even been getting any milk as MM didn’t realise her breast milk had dried up and since she’s been cutting out her night time feed because she’s apparently too old to be hungry at night time now. Still can’t get over this. I feel so sorry for her baby. Speaks volumes that she also did a segment on how important winding a baby is and said she just never knew this… maybe if she’d spent more time reading up on how to parent instead of looking at how much money she can spend on Bambi’s nursery she wouldn’t sound like such a fucking ignorant little brat.
She has the money and all the means to have completely brushed up on breast feeding knowledge, winding knowledge and everything else so she has no excuse. Her excuse is that she was so cocky and arrogant in her pregnancy that she knew everything already so there was no need to research.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Lmao do you really need to “learn” to feed your crying, hungry kid at night? Isn’t this just common sense? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54

coconochanel

VIP Member
Tbf I stopped night feeds around 10 weeks. once they’re over their birth weight & gaining well you don’t need to wake them to feed and he was doing about 6hrs x
Fiar enough BUT molly said Bambi IS waking for a feed and she's refusing to give her any.

• Wow
Reactions: 53