Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she stroke the cat around the genital area? 🤮
I am 100% not defending MM, but I do this with mine. That area is called the primordial pouch and it’s soft and fluffy and flabby and really squishable. 😍😍 Not near their genitals…although mine are girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It looks like Molly and Maura are the real couple to me🤗
Whenever I see a pic of them they just got a love look. Theres a glow with them.

Nope Im not starting rumours Its just my theory I dont think shes shes the spare part

He is a cute guy but I feel like its just a PR LI Romance. It keeps them in the headlines getting the big money deals. I think he pops when needed.
I think exactly the same! When Molly or Maura post stories when they are together, they seem a lot more cosy (for want of a better word) and natural with each other is that makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm assuming it's this .that was put on ages ago .he's on the deji vs May weather fight .I wouldn't say it was exciting as no idea who the other guy is 😆

The comments are entertaining 😆 he’s the undercard.Jake Paul must find this funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know I’ve mentioned before but the more she shows of her house the more I’m convinced she’s never looked after a kid 😂
White furniture won’t be white for long 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I swear to god if she makes a beige nursery….
you know the beige nursery is coming with huge elephant paintings of that rag she carries 🫣😫🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg she’s Photoshopping her bump, that’s tragic and quite fucked up 😅

I’m dead 🤣

I was soo surprised her voice was so different in that cat video, compared to how she talks in her vlogs and when she's with Tommy. Like, her voice was at least 3 tones lower in the cat video

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I cant believe she edits her bump to look more aesthetically appealing, she's such a weirdo

Reactions: 25
personal preference but i am way too scared of burning myself to get one of those boiling hot taps

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is giving off - enjoy your day you poor bastards! I hope you all enjoy your 9-5s 😌 👑 (I think it’s the way she’s gone out of her way to show us she has boiling water from her tap? Weirdo)
no way thats not her TAP! or her hospital house! theres GREEN TILE ALERT hope she kept her sunglasses on for that bright overdose of colour

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is giving off - enjoy your day you poor bastards! I hope you all enjoy your 9-5s 😌 👑 (I think it’s the way she’s gone out of her way to show us she has boiling water from her tap? Weirdo)
I thought exactly this. If she wanted to show off her tap why not just say ‘omg look at this cool tap’ instead of trying to include it in a video that has nothing to do with it at all

Reactions: 12
Pregnancy q&a guys! I’ll let you know how unbearable it is

To be fair she has come across quite well in her video and it’s nice to hear her talk about how lucky she feels to have fallen pregnant because it really is a blessing and coming from someone who hasn’t been able to fall pregnant for 3years & due to start treatment for IVF next year I would absolutely never wish infertility on my worst enemy because it’s the most heart breaking and painful thing to go through💔 waaaay too many people take it for granted!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.