Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

panini

VIP Member
Is anyone else excited for her chid to draw all over her white walls and furnishings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
SO AM I 🫠🫠🫠

And then it’s Syd who asks Molly how she is, not the other way round ??? What a fucking awful friend and it explains why she has no friends and the ones she does have fall out with her

#spookyszn xxx
DFBA4B38-5CE7-49AE-9E93-F30DA8038EE3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

wiltingviolet

also timmys fucked off for 6 weeks, can’t wait for when he leaves her with a newborn
That is hard - she’s super young, first pregnancy, not many friends, knocking around in that huge house - and he goes away for 6 weeks on some ridiculous fool’s errand. I’m sure there are plenty of boxers, and other athletes. at his level that keep down a job, see their families and still manage to train.

• Sad
Reactions: 48

Sallyspal

VIP Member
Agree about Tommy being off at these camps once baba is born … how cringe he’s constantly at camps yet never fights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Can you BELIEVE I’m going to be a girl mum ??? A GIRL ??? It’s actuallyyy INSANEEE ??? I can’t believe it ??? It’s literallyyy a dream come true ???

🙂🙃🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Her reveal story said 😭if she’s called Crying-Face Fury I’ll be upset cos I’ve already reserved that for my first born x

• Haha
Reactions: 46

jedwad87

I only watched half of it but I was shocked at how well he came across in the car driving to the scan to the point I thought is he reading off a script? It just seemed so mature and wel articulated lmao

to be fair I’ve only seen the odd few bits of their vlogs before and didnt watch live island but everything I’ve seen he sounds like an idiot so I was shell shocked
Me @ Tommy

1664975061274.png

• Haha

queencarmen

VIP Member
I think it's stupid she bought such a unique house and then decided to have it all redone in her boring style HOWEVER....

I would be absolutely FUMING if builders I'd hired were making digs at me for my choices, public or not. It's none of their business, and it's not their house either! If I was spending thousands on renovations I would expect them to just get the job done regardless of their personal taste lol I bet it cost a fortune too

lilacs

why are y'all guessing the name dream? did she mention this at some point?

also you are all wrong anyway, she has her cats eggy and bread so the baby's quite clearly going to be called French Toast Fury

• Haha

fwooper

VIP Member
Slight OT as necessarily Molly Mae specific but it always makes me laugh when women don’t use protection (as MM has spoken about before) and are then shocked when they find out they’re pregnant.🙈 I mean really what did you think was going to happen? I was chatting to someone down the pub a few weeks ago who said her pregnancy was a shock as “they weren’t using protection but were so careful” what does that even mean 😂
Right?! Molly said at the start of this year that she wasn't on any contraception, so it's a bit worrying how shocked she was... if I was having sex without contraception I'd be taking a pregnancy test every damn week lol, it's just inevitable in my eyes. I guess a reminder that a lot of people are really not aware of how easy it is to get pregnant, and if all you're using is a fertility tracking app, then you better be prepared to get pregnant.

I said this a while ago but I didn't realise it would become relevant so soon: I've always said that the whole hapless boyfriend shtick might feel cute in your early 20s with no responsibilities, but when shit gets real (e.g. a baby on the way), resentment builds quickly when you realise that the emotional labour and household/baby chores are going to be entirely your responsibility. This might not be so bad since they have the money to hire cleaners etc, but I think she'll really struggle when he continues his lad life while she stays at home with the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

bananabutter

VIP Member
Reading between the lines I don’t think Tommy has behaved how she expected him to this pregnancy. At the end when talking about him she doesn’t look directly at the camera much and talks about how life has carried on as normal for him and she thought their world would stop as soon as she fell pregnant (self obsessed but I do understand what she means).

• Sad
  • Wow
What pisses me off about her recent is that in every video now for the foreseeable she will bang on about the "little bit of a cold" and this will look like she's had this cold for like 2 months. Also good for her that she can randomly book hotel rooms and full on spa treatments. Most mothers especially at her age can't even dream about it. I am not a fan of how casually she talks about that.... 😅 Now all the fiat 500s will want to prioritise spa days over quality essentials.
I completely agree! Watching her most recent video the way she talks about having to go to 2 work meetings, she's making out like she's soooo busy and overworked. Why does she need to stay at a hotel with Tommy for self care when she has a £4 million pound luxury mansion, and the majority of her daily routine is just self care and pampering herself?! She's insufferable and has no idea how the 'other half' live!

• Heart