Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She edits the colours of her pictures to make them all go together. In reality that outfit will look so dumb like she’s taking a midnight trip to big Tesco

Reactions: 9
And why does she kick her leg up when she poses? Does she honestly think that looks good hahaha

Must have got that from her “Poses” Pinterest board 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did Molly originally move to Manchester? She was already here pre-Love Island wasn’t she? Could she just not afford London?

Reactions: 3
Lol well that’s awkward I wonder what Tommy’s getting waxed 🤣
Can’t believe Molly let him leave the house with that bag round his neck, embarrassing

Also why has she gone on about missing Tommy as if he’s gone to war when she’s seen him nearly every day ???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sure the Tiktok fashion influencers will think I’m a massive boomer but Ugg’s will always always look like slippers to me. I know they’re warm but they remind me of indoor shoes
Uggs are one fashion trend I’ll never get on board with I think they just look awful

Reactions: 15
I'm sure I read before that he used to take two buses and walk to boxing training which makes it even more surprising that he doesn't take his boxing seriously. I assumed he came from a wealthy background because of Tyson but doesn't seem like it.

How can Tyson say tommy “started from the bottom” he didn’t start from the bleeping bottom, he got lucky and went on a reality show and got followers, promo and ads from that, Tommy doesn’t even work hard he drops out of fights all the time and stuffs his face silly when he’s supposed to be training if anything he’s a lazy tit😂

Reactions: 3
she mentioned it briefly and then never again is my understanding? I never thought much of it until i received a diagnosis myself about a month ago. I was given a diagnostic laparoscopy and im waiting on another laparoscopy for treatment for it and another thing over the next few weeks. It’s obviously her business but i smell bull tit.
Just randomly lurking re endo it took me 7 years to get diagnosed big misconception is you can’t have children I have 2. Endo is so lacking resources even with medical professionals so I wish she had used her big platform to educate people because as I said big misconception that you can’t get pregnant (some cases mightn’t it’s no guarantee) all endo surgery is called excision surgery and it’s not on fe changing .. there is no cure. Sorry rant over 🫠

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.