Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks incredible in these pregnancy photos - like a look I’d love to have when or if i get pregnant. But it kind of makes me sad to think that she’s probably edited them to tit and they are very inaccurate. She talks about eating so much in the first trimester and I’ve obvs seen her YouTube videos so know she doesn’t look as perfect as she does in those photos. I wonder if she ever looks back and thinks why did I edit that? I would feel a bit weird altering photos of myself with child
To be fair as someone who is pregnant it doesn’t start getting too tough until your about 6/7 months.. especially how this is her first and it’s just a photoshoot so nothing too taxing for her. I’m currently 39.5 weeks and still able to do everything, I appreciate others might not. But I would expect someone like her to be fine.

Reactions: 5
I’m not pregnant but I’d love one myself everyone I’ve seen in one on tik tok looks amazing 😍 but £80 for a dress is just not ok haha
I bought a very good dupe from Free People. In fact it’s nicer. She’s only wearing Skims because she thinks she’s the UK’s version of Kylie

Reactions: 11
I don't know if anyone's made a poll, but I think she's having a girl. As with the people I know who are having (or had) a girl, their bump was quite early quite big. With a boy the bump looks 'lower' and with a girl they are directly taking up their whole belly. I've seen this with 3 women who had a girl (so could still be coincidence), but that's my guess

Reactions: 7
I think the builders are just posting so that their customers don’t think something was wrong with their work and are just making it clear to their followers that it’s only being changed because of taste and not shoddy work.

Reactions: 55
I think the builders are just posting so that their customers don’t think something was wrong with their work and are just making it clear to their followers that it’s only being changed because of taste and not shoddy work.
I agree but they could word it a bit nicer.

Reactions: 18
I hope she takes inspo from Kath and Kim and calls the baby Epponnee Rae, it’ll really match Molly Mae

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she waited until the next day to tell Tommy she was pregnant. Gotta get that Instagram content rather than be excited and in the moment with your partner 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She might do a Kylie Jenner & not name her child for months on end for attention

KYLIE STILL HASN’T GAVE HER SON A NAME , in her recent interview she said her & Travis haven’t thought of a name they like so they’re sticking with Wolf for now

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She might do a Kylie Jenner & not name her child for months on end for attention

KYLIE STILL HASN’T GAVE HER SON A NAME , in her recent interview she said her & Travis haven’t thought of a name they like so they’re sticking with Wolf for now
They were 100% gonna call him Astro but after what happened I think they’ve had to either hide it or choose a new name

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Omg didn’t even think of this

I also can’t believe Travis got away with what happened too
He hasn’t gotten away with it, the victims families and the hundreds of people injured are suing him into oblivion.

Reactions: 19
Molly has always been complimentary about their work.
And if the work was shoddy she wouldn't have hired the same people to re-do it.
They're just being petty and unprofessional.

Reactions: 16
I agree but they could word it a bit nicer.
Why? They have a business and a portifolio to maintain, why shouldn’t they let people know it wasn’t their decision or anything wrong with the work to rip out a beautiful bathroom🤷🏻‍♀️ who cares if she was that arsed I’m sure she would of thrown a fit and binned them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He hasn’t gotten away with it, the victims families and the hundreds of people injured are suing him into oblivion.
He’ll very likely still get away with it though… celebrities always do

Reactions: 9
This baby is going to be nothing more than an Instagram accessory for her, can see it now draped in designer tat from head to toe🤮 “boss mum” and all that

Reactions: 21
Why? They have a business and a portifolio to maintain, why shouldn’t they let people know it wasn’t their decision or anything wrong with the work to rip out a beautiful bathroom🤷🏻‍♀️ who cares if she was that arsed I’m sure she would of thrown a fit and binned them
I just think I’d be pissed off if I was paying them probably 100k and they are being petty on Instagram.
The house was not their style and tbh when I move into a house I don’t keep the same toilet or bath other families have been using, or even the same kitchen.
Why keep the same decor when it’s obviously not their taste.
Yeah it must sting ripping it all out but at the end of the day they didn’t pay for any of it and could have said no to the job.
Instead they’re in there crying as they rip old tiles off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This baby is going to be nothing more than an Instagram accessory for her, can see it now draped in designer tat from head to toe🤮 “boss mum” and all that
Bet that G wagon is being delivered as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.