Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we've got two five year old cats so well out of their destructive kitten stage but we wouldn't even get a boucle cushion never mind a whole couch ... she actually has no life experience or common sense does she?

Reactions: 19
The living room off their bedroom idea is straight from Kim K’s recent vogue house tour. The same house tour was 90% cream boucle furniture 🙃 not a single brain cell of her own does she possess

• Heart
Reactions: 28
everything molly does is a trend, she has no creativity or originality. it’s boring

Reactions: 23
everything molly does is a trend, she has no creativity or originality. it’s boring
She's not even on trend anymore. The way she dresses is played out and as everyone else said, the boucle furniture trend is over. Both her dress sense and taste in furniture is from a few years back

Reactions: 21
The death of that gorgeous marble bathroom (I'm still mad about it 🥲) and the entrance of the world's tackiest mirror has me cringing so hard I actually don't think I can watch any more of this massacre 🙈 The developers and interior designers who worked on that house must be fuming lol

Reactions: 44
also why does one of her team have the smelly belly
Why does this girl look like Molly in a different font 😭 How much of a suck up are her team that they put that thing near their face.

The living room off their bedroom idea is straight from Kim K’s recent vogue house tour. The same house tour was 90% cream boucle furniture 🙃 not a single brain cell of her own does she possess
Molly‘s whole persona is trying to be like UK Kardashian. It doesn’t surprise me that she copy paste Kim’s house

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guysssss that mirror is actually rank ???? It’s not stylish in ANY WAY. It doesn’t even match that stupid grey influencer trend it’s like the most random offensive piece of furniture I’ve ever seen. Place your bets on MM just going into a store and saying I WANT THE BIGGEST MIRROR EVER and that’s it. Like ?????? She should have gone with a borderless mirror or something that doesn’t scream I AM A BIG MIRROR at you. The plug socket thing had me DYING instead of thinking about where the object is going she is putting in a new plug socket just for it hahahahahah zero style zero sense

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Im just watching the "mukbang" where she edits out whenever she eats. It's actually pretty sad because I doubt she will be able to actually tell everything to a therapist as a normal person getting therapy would, due to who she is

Reactions: 12
If you buy a new sofa then need to change the shape and the material …. Surely you should have just bought a different sofa?

Reactions: 38
Given that she has all that space it would be nice to see her create something like a playroom for the cats. But she probably wants all these different rooms to herself, like her “office” and filming room and make up room etc… would be good to be proved wrong tho

also the mirror 💀💀

Reactions: 6
Al she says is My My My My not our. I love how she has having the mirror installed I thought it would be a whole job ... all they did was lean it against the wall

Reactions: 20
Noooooo NOTHING could have prepared me for how UGLY that mirror is, and I was expecting a monstrosity to begin with 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.