Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that mirror! kylie jenner had the exact same one in 2016 (https://www.mtv.com/news/2919810/kylie-jenner-light-up-mirror/) LOL i knew id seen it somewhere. it's so ugly! molly you're 6 years out of date babes x
I was just about to say this! I’m sure she got this mirror two flats ago (in the flat that got ‘burgled’). And she hired professionals to install it for her but it was too big and hideous to fit either up the stairs or in the apartment itself so it disappeared? She did say at the time she copied Kylie Jenner and it was the ‘most expensive thing she’d ever bought’. I remember looking it up and it was like £8k ish.
She is trying soooooo hard to be the UKs answer to the KarJenner’s and I am OVER IT. Not that I was ever under it but I dislike her more and more each passing day.

‘The Mirror’

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
what a dull, dull girl. Like the most exciting thing our mols has done is kick off MirrorGate

Reactions: 11
Okay the mirror is nice, I personally like it but I’m sure Claire Chanelle bought this exact same one years back.. she’s a bit late our mol 🤣

Reactions: 4
8k mirror, edits herself thinner, someone better than me needs to finish this potential thread title xx

Reactions: 19
8k mirror, edits herself thinner, someone better than me needs to finish this potential thread title xx
8k mirror, edits herself thinner, Timmy won’t be a winner, Let that simmer.
Don’t judge first try at a thread title thanks to your lovely help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion: mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most hardworking hun of them all? Obviously Miss Molly Mae, 24 hours in a day x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I got a far nicer, larger mirror with a much prettier border in Dunnes Stores last year for €295! Morto for her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was just about to say this! I’m sure she got this mirror two flats ago (in the flat that got ‘burgled’). And she hired professionals to install it for her but it was too big and hideous to fit either up the stairs or in the apartment itself so it disappeared? She did say at the time she copied Kylie Jenner and it was the ‘most expensive thing she’d ever bought’. I remember looking it up and it was like £8k ish.
She is trying soooooo hard to be the UKs answer to the KarJenner’s and I am OVER IT. Not that I was ever under it but I dislike her more and more each passing day.

‘The Mirror’
In her vlog she said she had bought it for the previous flat, had put it in storage when she realised she couldn't get it in there and then after 6 months sent it back?! Because that's a returns policy I could get behind 😂 then has seemingly rebought it again for this house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched the buying house vlog and the whole time I was thinking how can you be so happy doing this without your partner being there. It’s so ODD! I don’t understand how you can’t get time off or time out of camp even just to go to the crappy welcome party. I feel like even proper A list celebs can duck out briefly for family events.

If you watched her LI series and liked Anna it’s worth watching her muraid interview. What her and her sister Mandy said is so true about being happier living their real life but being less successful. She said she doesn’t want to live life on a screen. Lots of clips also showing Molly being close with other girls but obviously then ditching the rest other than Maura obviously which I still haven’t worked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you watched her LI series and liked Anna it’s worth watching her muraid interview. What her and her sister Mandy said is so true about being happier living their real life but being less successful. She said she doesn’t want to live life on a screen. Lots of clips also showing Molly being close with other girls but obviously then ditching the rest other than Maura obviously which I still haven’t worked out.
I think the reason being is because Maura was business focused too, she’s done a lot since she came out so was more on mollys level. Whereas like Anna said, the others not so much interested in big things and live more normal lives. Also she wanted to befriend her so she felt secure about her relationship with Tommy, rather than Maura being the enemy or elephant in the room, Molly took control of that.

Reactions: 16
I think the reason being is because Maura was business focused too, she’s done a lot since she came out so was more on mollys level. Whereas like Anna said, the others not so much interested in big things and live more normal lives. Also she wanted to befriend her so she felt secure about her relationship with Tommy, rather than Maura being the enemy or elephant in the room, Molly took control of that.

Their judgement isn’t worth much, Anna & her sister Mandi are horrible, their behaviour after the show was OTT & so nasty about so many Islanders. ( Murad is toxic & encourages hate on white islanders). Don’t blame Molly, Maura & majority of islanders wanting nothing to with Anna since. Maura was with Curtis for 6 months after the show - never going to hangout then when Anna openly hated him. Anna & Mandi are just very jealous of their success & popularity. They’re both desperate for fame, pap walks & constantly buying their IG followers. Saying it’s their choice not be as successful is a joke - their bad conduct like drunken fights with teenagers in Parks at 30 didn’t help them. Paid PR article today in her underwear in Daily Mail, that Anna had abortion at 21 because she had no sex education. She was doing a degree in Pharmacy at the time & didn’t know any basic biology!! Anything for any publicity - so fake.

Mirror is ugly but probably likes it for flattering selfies as it’s illuminated frame like a giant ring light mirror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Murad is a hate preacher. Such an awful person. I can’t believe his account is still around spewing venom.
Nothing I’ve seen on tattle is as bad as him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.