Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being trapped in a room with Molly-Mae and Madison Sarah lmao I think I’d rather go to jail tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She doesn’t have any actual style. Her whole vibe is picking n wearing what looks good for pictures .

Reactions: 20
Omg she needs to shut the fuk up. I can’t even watch her video, it’s her saying ‘she looks a mess’ followed by her showing off constantly. Talk about attention seeking little brat.

Reactions: 12
What a shocker that the colour palette for her interior design tastes is the same as the bland clothes she wears.

Cream ✅
Light grey ✅
Slightly darker grey ✅

Molly:

Reactions: 26
Sorry if it's been mentioned already but her camera got stolen during fashion week?!?! Hooooow is she so careless

Reactions: 7
So she's had that huge, heavy garish mirror installed knowing that she's got to have a socket put in? So potentially blocking where the socket is going to go unless she's having a trailing cable? More money than sense.

Also the landlord not letting her do a house tour but it's online to rent so everyone has found it anyway 😅

Reactions: 18
She actually looks terrifying in her latest vlog like her face is STUFFED with filler and Botox it’s like a big puffy pillow

• Haha
Reactions: 24
' i am obsessed with rain' :confused: The house will be a tacky mess.

She actually looks terrifying in her latest vlog like her face is STUFFED with filler and Botox it’s like a big puffy pillow
I have noticed how much jaw filler she has had people like molly are making young girls ill thinking you have to look a certain way.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have noticed how much jaw filler she has had people like molly are making young girls ill thinking you have to look a certain way.
her forehead and cheeks don’t move. I swear her cheeks are absolutely overfilled??? Her chin as well looks unnatural.

It’s almost like she dissolved all her other filler and then got it put in again in a more ‘natural’ shape.

Now instead of sexy squidward she looks like a hamster. Good work gyal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It really pisses me off how she’s going to get all of the house stuff more than likely for free. It’s so unfair to others that have to work for things in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.