Molly-Mae Hague #22 Molly moves whilst Timmy… *crickets*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not buying that her camera was stolen with all the footage with her PLT fashion show vlog on.

I’ll place my bets that her and Fran saw all the backlash from it and decided against putting out the vlog and came up with the BS excuse that the camera got stolen.

It’s a shame our Mols seems to be the victim of all the burglary crimes in Manchester x
Who sound steal a vlog camera 😂😂😂

Haha the landlord put a stop to her doing a house tour.
Funny how that wasn’t her reasoning for not doing one before, she said she didn’t want to show the house to protect her safety/the burglary fiasco…

Reactions: 5
omg that mirror is a taskers special :sick:

also is she really trying to fool people into thinking this is her natural nose?? it's shaped like sicily ffs
1649942113092.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched her latest video…. Did she just flirt with someone and put on her vlog!? The way she’s embarrassed just because she said hi to someone she looks like a schoolgirl with a crush.

Reactions: 26
Im most shocked that she's going on holiday and isn't flying business

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.