Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She contradicts herself so much during the interview.
Goes on for ages about how she just wants more and more in life, How the new house is lovely but it’s not enough. She always wants everything to be bigger and better and everything she does get is just never enough for her. Then proceeds later on to say how money and materialistic things don’t make you happy... ehhh, what are you doing it all for then?!!

Reactions: 45
Was her latest YouTube video filmed after the interview because if so, where has her new manny accent disappeared to? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A big ol’ mansion for her and Tommy. Oh, and all of her family… Oh wait she doesn’t care for them

Maybe for all of her friends? Yikes

For her stuffed toys then 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That mollly YouTube thing is just icky. She truly beliiievvees she’d be in the same position without love island. She didn’t know love island and the whole hype around the Fury name would help her? Bore off Molly. Literally the dullest love islander who went in with her sights on Tommy for the brand deal. Didn’t she say she didn’t fancy him or something in there ?

Reactions: 18
Urgh the podcast I’m five mins in she is talking about her two police officer parents living a ordinary life (middle class) and she is just yuk..

Reactions: 29
That mollly YouTube thing is just icky. She truly beliiievvees she’d be in the same position without love island. She didn’t know love island and the whole hype around the Fury name would help her? Bore off Molly. Literally the dullest love islander who went in with her sights on Tommy for the brand deal. Didn’t she say she didn’t fancy him or something in there ?
I swear she said when she looks at him she gets the ick

Reactions: 3
Urgh the podcast I’m five mins in she is talking about her two police officer parents living a ordinary life (middle class) and she is just yuk..
unless you're high up, police officers wages aren't great.

Reactions: 9
I had to laugh at her with Paris's book in her trolly. I'm sure it went straight back on the shelf. She 100% looks down her nose at someone like Paris.

Reactions: 29
unless you're high up, police officers wages aren't great.
Starting salary is between 20-24k which rises to 40k after 7 years. Even if they weren’t high up, their combined salary would be at least 40-48k. That’s nowhere near working class which is what she tries to paint herself as being. Pretty sure she’s mentioned her mum being an inspector so her wage will have been more than 40k.

Reactions: 43
Its not a massive wage - but its decent - and certainly her parents would have had to make significant sacrifices to fund her pageanting, the costs of which are huge between the travelling, costumes, dance classes etc. She never seems to really acknowledge this !!

Seems JP had a significant success last night in his fight - seems TNT might have had quite a run for his money. Will he come out of quarantine/media isolation now its over I wonder

Reactions: 8
She buys something new everday! I wonder when she’ll realise this is because her life is actually a little bit empty and sad. I know when I feel down I often overspend and buy things I don’t need for that dopamine rush. I know now that buying stuff doesn’t make me happy in the long term. It’s nice to buy something for yourself every once in a while, but it feels like she makes a designer purchase every couple of days!
Yeah I agree

Reactions: 1
Starting salary is between 20-24k which rises to 40k after 7 years. Even if they weren’t high up, their combined salary would be at least 40-48k. That’s nowhere near working class which is what she tries to paint herself as being. Pretty sure she’s mentioned her mum being an inspector so her wage will have been more than 40k.

Her dad was definitely an inspector, too. Also, her mum is married to the head of publications at Spurs now... I just don't see them bumping into each other if they didn't mix in similar circles.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.