Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awh here is Tommy dipping his wick in them both or what!??? Too close for comfort now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know this isn’t a thread for Wes but I find his “I’ve lost interest in material possessions” statement a bit hollow when he’s still stacked out in expensive jewellery and designer items that he has to have on show. Backstage at the JBB he kept pulling his big chain out so it was over his hoody like people HAD to see it, but maybe it’s just an image thing.

I like his message if true but I’m not sold on it from him. Good luck to him though he seems likeable enough, and I admittedly like a couple of songs that he’s on. At least he’s having discussions about how unimportant these objects actually are. I can’t imagine Molly ever doing the same.

Reactions: 27
Do you have a link?
Here you go ☺ [https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-1million-Elizabethan-mansion-conversion.html]

I know this isn’t a thread for Wes but I find his “I’ve lost interest in material possessions” statement a bit hollow when he’s still stacked out in expensive jewellery and designer items that he has to have on show. Backstage at the JBB he kept pulling his big chain out so it was over his hoody like people HAD to see it, but maybe it’s just an image thing.

I like his message if true but I’m not sold on it from him. Good luck to him though he seems likeable enough, and I admittedly like a couple of songs that he’s on. At least he’s having discussions about how unimportant these objects actually are. I can’t imagine Molly ever doing the same.
Well of course its hollow. A man truly bored of wealth would have sold that car and donated the money to charity or would turn his attention to worthy causes. He’s full of 💩

Awh here is Tommy dipping his wick in them both or what!??? Too close for comfort now 🤣
Say what?

Reactions: 5
Molly was sitting in bed thinking about tonight’s dinner, which looked suspiciously like the dinner Maura posted the previous night. So either they have had the exact same dinner 2 nights in a row, or Molly is telling pointless little lies again 🤥🤥
Bit like her making out she was working in the factory 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So just the usual, Molly goes to the warehouse takes a vid/couple pics then pisses off again ✌🏻X
View attachment 935089
O bless - does she think that anyone actually thinks she's spent 10 hours in the warehouse packaging up the Xmas orders !!!

Sales must be low to be during this as a promotion!!! Do you think it will have one of those packed by labels !!!! Her followers must be thinking it will be like getting the golden ticket

Reactions: 14
I think they mean him and Molly and Maura. It is very weird to me.
I do wish people would keep the chain thread rather than randomly post something. It’s hard enough to keep up! 🤣

Molly must be seething at the figure of Maura’s real best friend and newly engaged women, way before her. Despite the obviously bad editing and boob job, she does have the perfect hourglass figure.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Maybe Molly should go and do a vlog of her working in a PLT sweatshop and see what she thinks about the SAME 24 hours we all have then.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I do wish people would keep the chain thread rather than randomly post something. It’s hard enough to keep up! 🤣

Molly must be seething at the figure of Maura’s real best friend and newly engaged women, way before her. Despite the obviously bad editing and boob job, she does have the perfect hourglass figure.
Very bad editing but I believe lucies boobs are real. They were very large in LI and she spoke about not having had anything done. Some girls are just lucky 😅

Reactions: 10
Very bad editing but I believe lucies boobs are real. They were very large in LI and she spoke about not having had anything done. Some girls are just lucky 😅
Her breast miraculously got bigger after she lost two stone and you can actually see the outline in some pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.