Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puddinglife

Tbh compared to Maura I’ve never noticed how masculine Molly had actually grown up to be because she looked really dainty and feminine when she was younger but now she just looks so so masculine and rough :/ like the last two photos when she was younger looks so pretty and feminine... she has really ruined herself... :/
I hate this comment. In those older pictures here lips are done, she has photoshopped every single one of them, massive amount of make up and she is extremely thin-looking. I'm definitely not a fan of Molly, but I do think it is toxic that you are labelling her old pictures as 'pretty and femine' and her new ones as 'rough and masculine'. Are you crazy? 1) why do women have to look pretty/feminine all the time? 2) MM has once explained how obsessed she was with her looks at the time of her old pictures, you think that she ruined herself by not starving herself, getting rid of most of her cosmetic surgery? I am extremely bothered by your comment. Literally the only admirable thing MM has done is showing on her platform that she regretted the decisions she made on her looks and reverse most of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 171

fwooper

VIP Member
I listened to her podcast with Steven Bartlett out of curiosity on 1.5 speed so you don't have to. She comes off as intensely unlikable in the first half. Like all the traits we know she has (materialism, arrogance, money obsessed) but exaggerated tenfold. Summary:

• She repeats her favourite saying that everyone has the same 24 hours in a day. Says she was criticised for saying this in the past because some people are born into poverty and don’t start at the same level, but she brushes this off and repeats “technically we do [have 24 hrs in the same day]”. Goes on to say that if you want something you can achieve it, and it all depends on what lengths you are willing to go to, and that she has gone to extreme lengths and works her arse off. She sounds particularly insensitive during this part and basically implies that poor people who aren’t successful just aren’t going to enough lengths to pull themselves out of poverty.
  • The reason she is where she is now is not because of Love Island.
  • She sets regular goals with Fran, with examples of earlier goals being she wanted 1, then 2 million in her bank account.
  • This part was the worst for me: she essentially says that what she has isn’t enough for her. She wants a bigger house, bigger things (she actually says this). Acknowledges this is something she needs to work on but this segment makes it clear that her goals are just about money and having more of it.
  • Admits she has basically no friends, that she lost a lot of them since being on Love Island. Claims this isn’t because she changed but because she didn’t have time for friends (AKA she was a bad friend and dropped them when she got successful). But claims she is fine with this, that friends just cling on and don’t add much to your life. This part was actually pretty sad. I don’t think she has ever had proper friends if she thinks that’s what having friends is like.
  • When the Daily Mail published the pictures of her in a white bikini she rang their customer service line screaming and crying telling them to take them down.
  • Says she is mindful of what she posts about weight loss/fitness because of her young fans… as far as I was aware she is still posting her disgusting tuna and lettuce concoctions.
  • She is asked what organisation she would donate all her money to if she had to. Couldn’t name a single charity - she says she would donate it all to a homeless man on the street. The fact she couldn’t name a single organisation tells you everything you need to know about her (lack of) charitable activities.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 167

Rita.

VIP Member
We have a responsibility to call the next thread
Molly Mae Hague 18: Molly FROM LOVE ISLAND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 160

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Hey guysss! Welcome back to my channel thread. I hope you’re all doing well. I’m categoricallyyy not. I’m literallyyy FURY-OUS

There’s just one thing I categoricallyyy don’t want to talk about and that’s Timmy’s dad. It’s literallyyy shocking to me that he said that about Timmy doing Jake Paul’s girlfriend like a dog ??? I’m literallyyy fuming that Tommy didn’t say anything but let’s not even talk about it guysss because we’re literallyyy couple goals aren’t we ??? I promise you guysss he’s the wun. Let’s get it done baby 🤪🤪🤪 See you soon x

Sorry guysss Timmy’s ringing me, one sec x

ERRR, Tommy! What the fuck ???

Omg guysss I’m CATEGORICALLYYY fuming. I can’t even talk about what Timmy’s just said to me. He’s pulled out of the fight ??? Because he has a cold ??? How is he going to “get it done” now ??? I’m literallyyy so embarrassed. I can’t even talk about it you guysss. I think this is the end for me and Thomas at this point. And the end of his career, if he ever had wun. I just can’t go on paying towards my, sorry our dream home when his pocket money doesn’t even cover any of the bills ??? He’s literallyyy going to have to get on Indeed isn’t he ??? Anywaysss guysss let’s just move on. Clearlyyy it just wasn’t meant to be and there’s a reason for everything. Atleast now Timmy will NEVER be away from meee x

So I’ve been SO busy working you guysss. You know I’m always working whilst everyWUN is sleeping 😚✌🏻 The Alps trip was unREALLL. I was literallyyy in a Toblerone advert ??? Shooting the FleaLT new ski range was a literalll dream. As the new Creative Director I feel like we can now take everything to a new level ??? Becuz I’m the Creative Director. But as the Creative Director I just want to let you guysss know that you can’t actuallyyy ski in our new collection. It’s just for the Gram. That’s why I’m wearing a Prada ski suit, not becuz I’m materialistic so don’t hate on me guysss - did I mention I’m the new Creative Director? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’m SO lucky to be able to go on these trips you guysss. As you know I was literallyyy so deprived as a chiyuld, literallyyy we had nothing. My mum and dad couldn’t even afford to buy me Chanel ??? What is that about ??? But I was a pageant girl as I’ve said before and I did get to go on ski trips with my school so love that for meee 😚✌🏻 I wouldn’t say that’s anything too CRAY-ZEE though ??? Everywun did that anywaysss ??? I just can’t even talk about my childhood it was SO traumatic 😭😭😭

*clutches Chanel bag for comfort*

*breathes in the Chanel and exhales*

Okay guysss, I’m gud. Anywaysss I literallyyy just got back from ANOTHER work trip in Budapest. It was such a different location to where I would normally go. But it was *chefs kiss*. Obviouslyyy I can’t tell you too much about the project I’m working on becuz it’s for something super super exciting that’s coming soon. It’s literallyyy my favourite project I’ve ever done ??? That’s all I’m going to say but it involved taking videos of the unREALLLest sunset that I could see from my hotel room. I could’ve gone to explore the city but it’s just not for me ??? Again, the food there was literallyyy shocking ??? The weather was SO cold and the wind was blowing ??? Does that make sense guysss ??? I’m not complaining I’m just telling you guysss so please don’t come for me. I got enough hate for photoshopping my Christmas FilterByMollyMae pictures whilst claiming I had my endometriosis surgery the day before. I honestlyyy did you guysss I just don’t bloat or have any organs in my body because I’m SO skinnyyy x

I’m SO glad to be back in my new home with my new bodyguard - Mr Nutcracker. The last one just wasn’t the wun you guysss. I’m SO excited to get back to normal and eating healthyyy again becuz I’ve been so bad you guysss. In my “What I Eat In A Day” video I showed you guysss how I’m eating 99% 1% of the time just so you all think I’m a healthyyy Queen but let’s be REALLL I eat crap all the time and then just Photoshop my pictures. Literallyyy why hasn’t Photoshop reached out to me yet ??? Fran needs to get onto that ASAP

*writes down in Louis Vuitton journal*

I’ll let her know at our next FleaLT meeting where I’m the new Creative Director. I’m such an incredible Creative Director and I work super super hard when I’m there taking pictures for my Instagram and decorating a 10ft pink Unicorn. You know it’s Christmas when the Unicorn comes out guysss x I couldn’t tell you what shade of pink he is, or what material this top is made from ??? Fran ??? Do you know ??? ERRR Jack, that’s my Coke Zero can you not

Anywaysss I’m doing SO much better now guysss since the robbery in which £800K was stolen. For obvious reasons I won’t be showing off my new home anymore - it’s literallyyy costing me £12,000 a month ??? and I won’t reallyyy be showing anything that I buy because I’ve got to be safe. It’s literallyyy my job though so it’s super super hard. I’m just SO blessed to be able to replace anything that was stolen because nothing was left - we were robbed, ransacked, emptied. I promise you guysss I’m not exaggerating wun bit. Karma is coming for the gang that robbed us. I’m manifesting it x

Thank you SO much for watching guysss. I’ll be going into hiding again now becuz Timmy has embarrassed me WUNCE again and now Fran is going to be working 24/7 to fix the situation. I’m expecting some flowers from Timmy ASAP x I’ll see you in my next wun guysss

*blows kiss*

*gurns*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 141

Traveler001

VIP Member
We all have 24 hours in a day, we don't all have the SAME 24 hours. My 24 hours could be Netflix and chill, someone else's is 4 kids and chemo, another's is running a business, caring for a sick parent and taking care of 2 dogs, someone else's is a manager, nutritionist, agent, personal trainer, hair dresser, makeup artist, stylist etc getting them ready for an event... and that's without poverty, race, sex, disability, location and a hundred other things are factored in.

• Heart
Reactions: 126

sephylily

VIP Member
I’m still really confused about what Tommy sees in her. I never watched LI (except the original with Callum Best), but let’s be honest with the DF, The Sun and The Mirror you don’t need to. Anyway, Tommy was all ‘I like bombshell blondes with tits and arse and no personality’ and he basically got a boring fish wife catfish, which I honestly think he created. I can totally get that personality-wise they are soulmates (both immature thick and extremely boring), but as for ‘hot’ absolutely not. It would be like fucking Ellie Belly silently with your parents in the next room. Just don’t get ‘adult relationship’ with them at all.

An Inspector (depending on force) would be 45k, or more towards 50k if it was The Met in London (which includes London Weighting). Put it this way, a DCI I know is just scrapping £80k in London! None of them are well paid and they don’t get the pay out and pension anymore.
That is absolutely a good wage. Her parents brought in a combined 90k wage and she's trying to tell us that her childhood was deprived and she struggled with money. Do you lot live in some dreamland where 45k isn't a good wage?! I was raised on an 18k wage and never went without food or essentials and would never try and paint myself as some deprived child so sorry I don't have any sympathy for Molly who had cello lessons, beauty pageants and parents who could fund her influencer lifestyle or your DCI friend who is 'scraping 80k'.

• Heart
Reactions: 116

panini

VIP Member
5C9D93B0-49F8-4838-B1B8-43C7B6FB09DC.jpeg
Just saw this shared on Instagram. Fran, mind showing this to molly for us? Thanks x

• Heart
Reactions: 107

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Poor little Moaning Myrtle-Mae, crying over not being able to go on holiday for the tenth time this year and for not having an extra £800K in the bank. I’m sure the people that don’t have jobs and money because of Covid-19, that can’t afford to give their children a nice Christmas and those people that don’t have electricity because of the storms are feeling so sorry for you. Pray for Molly everyone x

• Haha
Reactions: 100

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’m still not over the fact she so openly said “I have acquaitances and people in my life I say are my friends but they’re not” imagine being on her ‘friends’ watching that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

LtKit

Molly is product of privilege and other people's hardwork. She wouldn't have had the followers she did before she went on love island if she weren't a cute girl who could afford to buy things for hauls and makeup tutorials. Love Island casted her because she's pretty. People like her because she's pretty. I'm literally disgusted that she said she is where she's at because she's willing to work harder and that everyone has the same 24 hours. The laborers at the sweatshops that make her FleaLT work more hours in a day than she does and they're not millionaires. She flogs sweatshop tat, posts edited pics on Instagram, posts #ADs for things she doesn't use and vlogs herself for money. She's not a boss bitch. Molly is an arrogant brat.

Reactions: 95

nowhey6678

I hate the "we all have the same 24 hours in a day" shtick. No, you don't have the same 24 hours in the day as a homeless person, or a refugee, or whoever. Even just someone who has an actual 9-5 or is on a shitty zero hour contract! These influencers consider themselves so woke because they reposted a single Black Lives Matter story but come out with stuff that makes them sound like Thatcher.

I don't even care if they make their money that way. Just don't pretend it's hard work.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

royray

Listening to that podcast, she’s so cringe. She was “petrified” of having an ordinary life, really Molly? There are a lot worse things than having an ordinary, nice life, living a comfortable existence such as she did in her childhood. So many people in this country would kill to live a nice “ordinary” life, because they have nothing and have sadly never lived an ordinary life. She is so out of touch with ordinary people, it’s disgusting.

Also the quote that Beyoncé has the same number of hours in the day that everyone else does always winds me up, no she doesn’t, because Beyoncé has people to do all of the boring life admin, cleaning, cooking etc for her. The rest of us don’t, it’s a shit argument. Also hun, the rest of us don’t have managers to organise our lives for us, believe me, I could get so much more done in my life if I had a manager.

She comes across as so self absorbed and greedy. I don’t think I’ve ever heard someone so materialistic in my life.

Her chat about friends really shows how selfish she is, you don’t need loads of friends, but friendships are extremely important for a happy life. Having a friend to support you, but also to be able to be kind and support a friend when they are in need is one of the greatest joys in life. To know that people trust you to open up to you is a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Fuck off Molly. She literally sleeps from 12AM-3PM and when she’s not sleeping she’s on her phone crying over the hAtE she gets on Twitter. She steps out of the house for an hour to take an Instagram picture and then she just stories the rest of her leisurely day which includes eating out for every meal and sitting on her arse photoshopping her pictures. She then ends her day at 5PM with a bath and watches Harry Potter (Shrek if it’s a weekend). So Molly I think it’s YOU that needs to realise that there’s two 12 o’clocks in a day

Reactions: 85

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
The whole “same 24 hours a day” and that picture she posted of two men who had an alcoholic father and one was a CEO, other was an alcoholic … just tell me that she has absolutely no clue about the struggles people go through in life, and how incredibly fortunate she has been for the opportunities she has been given.

It makes me really angry actually. How fucking senseless can you be?! Wake the fuck up Molly, injustice is everywhere! Starving kids, people who are working so hard to get out of cycle of poverty…god imagine being this thick at the age of 21 or however old she is.

According to Molly mae, a POC who has to work to feed her family from Bradford, has the same opportunities and “24 hOuRs” as a white, wealthy girl with no financial burden from Hampshire….is she for fucking real?

edit: I found the picture she posted and then promptly deleted

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

london89

Chatty Member
Listened to her interview and was actually quite shocked at how bad her attitude was tbh. The way she tried to justify she would have been fine without love island came across as incredibly ungrateful and snobby. Saying she's on the phone to Fran 24/7 (yawn) She really couldn't actually explain her role as Creative Director, it was an even worse answer than I would have expected. She was quite dismissive of her mum as well imo, although couldn't speak highly enough of Fran. The single worst part for me, as someone else pointed out, was when she said she was petrified of a normal life and felt petrified when she looked at her parents way of life. Unbelievably insulting, judgemental, narrow-minded and distasteful. One thing that struck me is I actually don't think she's happy, she's on a slippery slope if she constantly wants more.