Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that she took a break from being on social media because of Timmy, promoted the podcast and now people are ripping into her again 😂 Bye bye again x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Fran probably doesn’t care what she says in interviews, as long as the money is coming in 🤑

Reactions: 19
Mollymae never does interviews . It’s so exclusive yet the YouTube suggested video is her doing an interview with PLT 😅😅😅😅

Reactions: 18
That Steven dude pisses me off, I’m not even connected with him and he’s all over my LinkedIn talking about tit

"Friends come and go" Yeah I'm not surprised if you treat them like that!! Who would wanna be friends with Molly anyway all she does is whine on about Tommy

Reactions: 28
Please excuse the fact this is from the scum but wow what a fickle airhead, friends are an inconvenience and life is all about slagging off your mum on socials, bragging about buying designer stuff everyday and then crying about people trolling you.
'Im not that girl I'm in a different world they cant relate to' what world is that? planet molly where the world revolves around molly, fast fashion, fast flats, not making real investments or commitments or meaningful relationships🤮
The sad thing is ive known young women look up to her and be like her dumping people for the next best thing
You’re that girl from Hitchin who became a self centred bellend x

Reactions: 7
I thought she said in the interview that she doesn’t tell anyone where she lives.. including her nail tech but hasn’t her nail tech been in her house today to do her nails ???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys I put 20 mins of it on and I had to turn it off. I have not a single ounce of energy to write a summary of the fuckery she said. Please just watch it and see for yourselves, the full conversations are worse than the snippests people have uploaded on tik tok😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys I put 20 mins of it on and I had to turn it off. I have not a single ounce of energy to write a summary of the fuckery she said. Please just watch it and see for yourselves, the full conversations are worse than the snippests people have uploaded on tik tok😭
Same girl, same! I’m not watching it because I know I’ll be pissed off afterwards 😂 I don’t need to watch it to know she’s a bleep

I’ve seen a quote of something she said - “I didn’t go on Love Island to find love”. She’s 100% NOT in love with Timmy as much as she makes out. He was the best choice out of the bunch that would be attractive enough to put up with on the outside so she could capitalise off of their relationship. It’s a relationship built to profit off and Timmy’s either in on it or too thick to realise

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Same girl, same! I’m not watching it because I know I’ll be pissed off afterwards 😂 I don’t need to watch it to know she’s a bleep
I dislike her even more. I’m SO glad people are seeing her for who she is. She’s the most money obsessed low life

Reactions: 12
I'm still fairly new to this thread and although I've never watched a single episode of LI, I know through odd clips that Molly was very insecure in regards to Maura and Tommy. I remember specifically Molly screaming at Tommy because "she's a ring girl and you're a boxer!!" (Their relationship on the show seemed very volatile and fragile with loads of swearing, worlds away from the soft, cuddly "soulmate" persona they put on now?)
I know the producers and editors do a lot in terms of twisting the narrative but it's obviously rooted in some sort of truth. With that in mind, isn't it so awkward for her to be friends with Maura when she very clearly had a history with Tommy?

We all know Molly has a poor relationship with women. I can totally see her being intimidated by Maura because she is beautiful and striking unlike Molly. Their "friendship", like many relationships in Molly's life, makes no sense? Is it for clout? Is it to show she's a "girls girl" I don't see Molly having a connection with anyone who doesn't bring her monetary value.

Reactions: 17
I don't see Molly having a connection with anyone who doesn't bring her monetary value.
You’ve hit the nail on the head! That’s why she doesn’t bother with her family, they don’t increase her bank balance so she wouldn’t waste her time with them, especially as she’s so bitter about them depriving her as a child. Money-Mae cares more about Mummy-Mae Fran more than her own mother because she makes her money

I'm still fairly new to this thread and although I've never watched a single episode of LI, I know through odd clips that Molly was very insecure in regards to Maura and Tommy. I remember specifically Molly screaming at Tommy because "she's a ring girl and you're a boxer!!" (Their relationship on the show seemed very volatile and fragile with loads of swearing, worlds away from the soft, cuddly "soulmate" persona they put on now?)
I know the producers and editors do a lot in terms of twisting the narrative but it's obviously rooted in some sort of truth. With that in mind, isn't it so awkward for her to be friends with Maura when she very clearly had a history with Tommy?

We all know Molly has a poor relationship with women. I can totally see her being intimidated by Maura because she is beautiful and striking unlike Molly. Their "friendship", like many relationships in Molly's life, makes no sense? Is it for clout? Is it to show she's a "girls girl" I don't see Molly having a connection with anyone who doesn't bring her monetary value.
She’s not a girl’s girl and has the sex appeal of a lamppost, so how is she a millionaire with 6m followers? Insane!

Reactions: 15

that's a really interesting quote because it shows that she was viewing their relationship as something they could build a brand off already when she was in there and she was worried bc she thought it'd be more romantic to see a ring girl and a boxer together (two connected professions) than an influencer and a boxer.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.