Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she must be bloody pissed off with him. She is clearly seriously ambitious - her 'friends' tend to be those she works with and who give clout to her brand. She protects that brand very, very carefully - I do for a moment believe she is as clean living as she says. Not only did Tommy not actually follow the fight through - but all the trash talk before hand was appallingly sexist and vile, and in the end laughable. To add to it rather than fronting it out he appears to be mooching around looking pretty sorry for himself. And they are many £100,000s down in earnings. And for all the blame the Furys are levelling at others it seems basically TNT just wasn't fit enough, which suggests a basic level of discipline and drive. Plus of course Tommy is probably just simply not as good a fighter as his brother.

Most partners would be struggling at this point to be supportive, and lets face it she's not the most empathic person !!! And he has seriously undermined the brand - always a danger when your business and personal life are so intertwined.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well she must be bloody pissed off with him. She is clearly seriously ambitious - her 'friends' tend to be those she works with and who give clout to her brand. She protects that brand very, very carefully - I do for a moment believe she is as clean living as she says. Not only did Tommy not actually follow the fight through - but all the trash talk before hand was appallingly sexist and vile, and in the end laughable. To add to it rather than fronting it out he appears to be mooching around looking pretty sorry for himself. And they are many £100,000s down in earnings. And for all the blame the Furys are levelling at others it seems basically TNT just wasn't fit enough, which suggests a basic level of discipline and drive. Plus of course Tommy is probably just simply not as good a fighter as his brother.

Most partners would be struggling at this point to be supportive, and lets face it she's not the most empathic person !!! And he has seriously undermined the brand - always a danger when your business and personal life are so intertwined.

I agree with this. I totally think she is one of those people who wants to prove something. Ofcourse, everyone can be ambitious and that is a good thing in my opinion, but she is more than that: she obv wants to accumulate a lot of money/wants to show off her 'power' and wealth. My theory is that she has deep underlying insecurities, probably based on god knows what happened in her early life, and is driven by those. I feel bad because i do not want to 'diagnose' anyone at all but i do strongly believe that it is actually quite sad. She probably thinks she is going to feel good if she accomplishes this and that or when she has a certain amount of money but we all know life is not about that. You can be miserable with your million dollar house and amazing car and high level job, if you are not surrounded by love (= which comes from friends/family) and self-love (which can't be bought at Van Kleef)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know loads about Wes, but from what I gather, he's a relatively smart guy who seems to have quite a few talents/is naturally gifted. It makes sense that after a phase of spending money, he's realised that there's more to life. Molly has no talents, no intelligence, no discernable hobbies or interests beyond sleeping all day... Until that changes, she'll always be tacky.

Reactions: 41
gradually bringing myself to listen to the podcast, can only manage 5 minutes at a time as its too cringe otherwise buttttt for someone who's aparrently had cancer scares, and been robbed of literally everything she owns, an unflattering bikini picture in the daily mail is the lowest point in your life?! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 54
gradually bringing myself to listen to the podcast, can only manage 5 minutes at a time as its too cringe otherwise buttttt for someone who's aparrently had cancer scares, and been robbed of literally everything she owns, an unflattering bikini picture in the daily mail is the lowest point in your life?! :oops:
Oh the Daily Mail pap shots that were edited and looked nothing like her in real life? She’s such a liar 😂 Just accept you gained a little weight and move on Mol x

Reactions: 12
I just watched The Diary of a CEO interview and Molly contradicts herself

- Says she would still hit 1m without LI, but said she didn't go on for Love (so went in for exposure = more followers)
- Her circle is like 6 people but then agreed that her circle is just her and Tommy
- Removed her filler, but over edits her photos
- DIdnt have a pot to piss in, but lived in a £900 month flat
- Said she's not that girl from Hitchin, but also says she's not changed

Anyways, this video didn't make me like her more but the comments on the video. I hope Molly reads them. And I hope she learns to be content.
Screenshot_20211220-135732.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-135715.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-135603.jpg

Screenshot_20211220-135517.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Yeah, I don't see why her influencer career is considered the most success. Dr Alex has done amazingly but even if you look at others like Wes and Chris Hughes they've been very successful in their own fields. Just because they don't have as many instagram followers doesn't mean they haven't achieved a lot. There are other contestants who I can't think of off the top of my head who have done well but it doesn't translate to instagram likes so no one talks about it.

Even if you're looking at influencers, I think Jordan (of "TWO DAYS" fame from season 5) has a much better and more interesting style and isn't afraid to actually do something different. I can see people following him for his aesthetic rather than just because everyone else is (like they do Molly IMHO).

Sidenote, I thought Wes's music would be absolute crap but even though it isn't my cup of tea I see why it's popular! Good for him.

Reactions: 35
I get major satisfaction that she quite clearly is a bunny boiler behind the scenes but pretends to be this chilled unbothered business woman. She’s not fooling anyone. Screaming and having a mental breakdown over bikini pictures, trolling of her filler and crying for days over her Cosmopolitan front cover because she didn’t like how she looked? I imagine she’s HARD work, high maintenance and a nightmare to work with. She also has someone on shoots specifically for paparazzi watch. Are you that afraid people might see what you look like without editing MM?

Reactions: 41
I get major satisfaction that she quite clearly is a bunny boiler behind the scenes but pretends to be this chilled unbothered business woman. She’s not fooling anyone. Screaming and having a mental breakdown over bikini pictures, trolling of her filler and crying for days over her Cosmopolitan front cover because she didn’t like how she looked? I imagine she’s HARD work, high maintenance and a nightmare to work with. She also has someone on shoots specifically for paparazzi watch. Are you that afraid people might see what you look like without editing MM?
It's just so clear she's a very miserable person. I don't feel sorry for her because it's her own fault, but I do pity her because it's such a hollow life she's living. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 11
It's just so clear she's a very miserable person. I don't feel sorry for her because it's her own fault, but I do pity her because it's such a hollow life she's living. If that makes sense.
She is miserable and the podcast highlighted that. She will struggle when she no longer is at the peak of her career, because she can’t cope without the validation and money. It’s sad to be that insecure. I can’t see her changing

Reactions: 15
She is miserable and the podcast highlighted that. She will struggle when she no longer is at the peak of her career, because she can’t cope without the validation and money. It’s sad to be that insecure.
Yep. Money is not a replacement for human interaction.

Also influencing is not a stable career. Unlike something like Chris's presenting.

And unlike a lot of the other Love Island contestant's she never really had a job that wasn't influencing. Like Anna went back to her pharmacy job for the pandemic, Georgia from the recent series is now back at her old job and plenty of others had actual 9-5s before that meant they developed skills and presumably could get work again. What does Molly have?

Reactions: 14
Oh the Daily Mail pap shots that were edited and looked nothing like her in real life? She’s such a liar 😂 Just accept you gained a little weight and move on Mol x
Also says she has someone on "pap watch" whyyyy? If you're a size 8 and the pictures you put out aparrently *aren't* edited to oblivion, why wouldn't you want to be seen by the paps to get MORE exposure, to make MORE money that you basically said is all you want to do?

Reactions: 8
I am by no means a fan of Jake Paul but I sincerely hope he doesn't entertain the idea of fighting Timmy. Fumbles really fumbled his big chance of breaking the US and now his name will be forever tainted. It was a good call for his family to pull him out of the fight rather than (almost definitely) damage the entire family's reputation by losing. The fact that he's been sulking and hurt rather than being determined to train harder goes to show he absolutely does not have a fighters mentality. He's nothing but a jumped up pretty boy.

His bow out was beyond embarrassing especially the cringe trash talk. It was sooo disingenuous! Were we seriously meant to believe that the puppy dog eyed little boy clutching Elly Belly waiting for Money Mae to appear is meant to be a bad boy fighter? No chance. His branding is all over the place and he's thick as a brick. The fact he's never even fought a real boxer is career suicide. I wonder how long he's gonna rinse the boxing thing because he's clearly not good at it and he doesn't exactly have the brains to pursue anything else. His name literally handed him a career on a plate and he still fumbled the bag???

Both Molly and Tommy are both as talentless as each other which is why they get along so well. Both leeching off each other's non existent career's. All smoke and mirrors the pair of them.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Wes was also a nuclear engineer so at least had something to 'fall back on' if he didn't pursue his musical career after LI. And I have no doubt in my mind that he actually WORKED for those opportunities unlike MM who just fit the 'pretty, blonde, skinny' bill

Reactions: 35
I wonder if molly n tommy kept arguing whilst he was in camp and that distracted him and put him off the fight as he didn’t feel confident. I think John fury was moaning about molly before when Tommy was in camp. Molly strikes me as selfish brat

Reactions: 5
Another person I forgot about was Amber Davies doing musicals! That again requires talent and is definitely much more fulfilling than vlogs/influencing.

Wes was also a nuclear engineer so at least had something to 'fall back on' if he didn't pursue his musical career after LI. And I have no doubt in my mind that he actually WORKED for those opportunities unlike MM who just fit the 'pretty, blonde, skinny' bill
I forgot about that!

Reactions: 22
I wonder if molly n tommy kept arguing whilst he was in camp and that distracted him and put him off the fight as he didn’t feel confident. I think John fury was moaning about molly before when Tommy was in camp. Molly strikes me as selfish brat
I don’t think she had anything to do with it. In fact, I have always been convinced he never had any intention of going though with it because to lose would be the end for him and he and all of his camp knew he probably would. I have been expecting a ‘get out’ for ages and it seems that no one buys the final one he came up with. He’s no professional boxer like his brother, he’s a total coward.

Reactions: 17
Wes wasn’t a nuclear engineer. He was only 20 going into love island so no chance he did any decent course.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I doubt very much that Wes was a nuclear engineer. He was on love island very young, when did he qualify as an engineer?

But I agree that him, Alex, Chris etc have all got careers rather than just influencing. What’s Molly going to do when influencing isn’t a thing anymore.

They all seem to have a life too. What’s the point having millions in the bank if you sit and watch Harry Potter with your teddy bear in your free time

Reactions: 13
I doubt very much that Wes was a nuclear engineer. He was on love island very young, when did he qualify as an engineer?
Yeah he wasn’t. It’s as real as Millie and her million dollar mansion purchase, which is actually a rented flat in a mansion house!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.