Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one doubts that buying a car is nice for your mum, it’s just ironic how she speaks poorly about her mum all year and goes months without seeing her just to play happy families on Christmas. Alll for the gram

Reactions: 56
If it was a genuine nice thing she was doing for her mom why the need to vlog it and make money off it 😂 how up her ass do you need to be to not realize that

Reactions: 52
If it was a genuine nice thing she was doing for her mom why the need to vlog it and make money off it 😂 how up her ass do you need to be to not realize that
Wonder how much a vlog makes her. Plus she didn’t pay for the car, it was either gifted or she will pay for the lease and that’s it.

Reactions: 19
Wonder how much a vlog makes her. Plus she didn’t pay for the car, it was either gifted or she will pay for the lease and that’s it.
Well she makes around £10,890 per post, so a vlog for Audi is probably around £25k, plus a generous discount!

Reactions: 13
She’ll be leasing that car so all she’s doing is loaning her mum a car. Not likely her mum will own it. So it’ll go back at some point. It’s a nice gesture but no need to share it with everyone.

Reactions: 11
Dislike Jake Paul but this was satisfying to read lol. Money Mae is probably fuming that her one chance to break the US has been fumbled by Timmy Fumbles. I bet she had it all planned out. Play the "glamorous yet down to Earth supportive queen to her warrior fighter king" all the Americans would love this beautiful British couple. Meanwhile, Molly would be working the social ladder and finally become besties with the Kardashians in sunny Calabasas. All that down the drain. Now she's forced to live a life of shopping in Sainsbury's with a body guard on one side and a dirty teddy to show her "human side" on the other in sad England to be forgotten in 2-3 years all thanks to 1 braincell fury.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Was thinking about this last night and while people may think it’s lovely she got her mom a car which I believe is just to show off on Instagram to get people back on her side, I mean the fact she vlogged it says everything. If I had her kind of money I would of maybe paid off my moms mortgage, got her a normal present or invested in something for her surely that would be more meaningful? But then again you can’t really show that off on Instagram.

Reactions: 32
Oh nah lets not start with the "to be fair to Molly..." again. Mummy-Mae's car was for show. Simple.

fart-meme-fb-1.jpg

MM trying to go one whole day without bragging 👆

• Haha
Reactions: 81
I don't see anything wrong with her buying her mum a car or posting about it .. if I was in a position to give my parents everything, material or not, I would

Like someone else said, for some people, it's a goal to give back to their parents
I think it’s clear tho that it’s bc it’s MOLLY ppl have had this reaction. It’s not like it’s miss humble who always posts pics of her charity work and charity shop finds. It’s another example of OMG LOOOK AT ME GUYS I CAN BUY GUCCI EVERYDAY AND ITS NOT BC OF LOVE ISLAND PROMISE!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Buying her mum a car/Renting her mum a car whatever was a nice gesture. But anyone else would keep that off camera. Molly ofc would want to vlog that. Anything for a few likes🤪

Reactions: 10
I suspect that it's actually even more cynical than a face saving exercise on Molly's part after the bad feedback she had to her interview. I actually think this was organised by some car firm as stealth ad given that Maura has done the exact same thing. It's like last Valentines day when Tommy surprised Molly with the same exact same thing as Chris surprised Maura with even done with the same company. Amy Hart got a much cheap deal on a range rover for promoting them on instagram...the only difference there is that both parties were open that it was an ad.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.