Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well lets face it that would have been another free, or at least heavily discounted, trip which she was gifted in return for advertising it. This must be illegal surely - I thought you had to declare all gifts/advertising.

Both her and Maura's car gifting posts are all over the tabloids - the car companies must have been prepared to pay a fortune for those. For them it's such cheap advertising

And look _ MMs been beaten on yet another LI engagement !!!! She's lagging behind here !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Francesca series 5 just got engaged. That’s herself and lucie now. You just know Molly is raging 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I bet Molly had a NYE engagement planned. She must be fuming! Frans man is definitely a catch. Comes from a wealthy family

Reactions: 16
Well lets face it that would have been another free, or at least heavily discounted, trip which she was gifted in return for advertising it. This must be illegal surely - I thought you had to declare all gifts/advertising.

Both her and Maura's car gifting posts are all over the tabloids - the car companies must have been prepared to pay a fortune for those. For them it's such cheap advertising

And look _ MMs been beaten on yet another LI engagement !!!! She's lagging behind here !!
Oh please they’ve been together mere months. Me thinks this won’t last! Like all ‘real’ relationships, I give it 6-8 months! 🤣

Reactions: 6
However Im sure she and TNT made an enormous fuss that he got a cab to drive 300 miles on xmas day when they were first together - seems telling that they are separate today
Getting a cab that far and much just screams bender to me. Not I love you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Getting a cab that far and much just screams bender to me. Not I love you.
I don’t think this kind of declaration when you’re 20 is particularly rare. We all did stupid things in puppy love right? My first love did all manner of grand gestures!

Reactions: 5

[/QUOTE]

fran and her bf have been together ‘officially’ (when he’s not been cheatinga couple of months, weird one i think

I saw mol commented on the post congratulations her

Reactions: 3
Are there any YouTuber's who just go out and do fun and interesting outings, or do arts and crafts, who aren't very materialistic and rarely do hauls? I would really love to find some new people to watch. Kelly Stamps and Jessica kellgren-fozardis are the only ones I know of.

The only reason I started watching YouTuber's is because I have a chronic health condition and I can barely go out, so I like to watch other people do nice things, as it's the closest I can get to doing it myself. I can't continue to watch someone who says we all have the same 24 hours in a day. She's only young so I'm not going to judge her and she does deserve a lot of credit for what she's achieved. However, it's not good for me to watch someone who doesn't understand that we actually all don't have the same 24 hours in a day or the same level of privilege.
I lovvvvve Kelly Stamps. Did you know she's learning to fly planes. So dope.

Reactions: 2
Omg guysss no “What I Got For Christmas” video this year for obvious reasonsss 😚✌🏻 I’m sure we’ll get to see everything you got when you show it off on your Instagram stories babe x Our humble Queen x Can’t believe you let your sister walk around with fake designer bags and a fake VCA bracelet. I could tell you were disgusted. Omg let’s compare my REALLL wun with your fake wun Zoe - omg they look so similar. Used to love a fake designer bag me! Don’t we know it Mol x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Omg guysss no “What I Got For Christmas” video this year for obvious reasonsss 😚✌🏻 I’m sure we’ll get to see everything you got when you show it off on your Instagram stories babe x Our humble Queen x Can’t believe you let your sister walk around with fake designer bags and a fake VCA bracelet. I could tell you were disgusted. Omg let’s compare my REALLL wun with your fake wun Zoe - omg they look so similar. Used to love a fake designer bag me! Don’t we know it Mol x
wait is this from her vlog? someone give me a timestamp so i don't give her the pleasure of me watching the whole thing

Reactions: 6
Don’t think her mum said thank you for the car lol.I get being in shock but surely you’d be saying thank you. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree x

Reactions: 35
Is that her step dad sat in the Vlog when she’s opening the keys. He is giving me the vibe that he isn’t happy about the car gift 🤣

Reactions: 7
Back to the ol’ photoshopping of her stories. You can see what the outside of her house looks like, surely you’d notice that before posting?

2AB3ADC3-79DD-4D39-8E44-09903E7F6E90.jpeg

wait is this from her vlog? someone give me a timestamp so i don't give her the pleasure of me watching the whole thing
Yes, around 19:20

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.