Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg merry Xmas guysssss 😘 hope you categorically have theeeeee best Christmas evahhhh and that your parents aren’t stingy and living their best ordinary lives like mine 🙄 if the present isn’t designer does it even count?
Anyway guysssssss remember we all have the same 24 hours even at Xmas so if you’re not waking up as wealthy as me I guess you’re juuuuuust lazy!
Bah humbug, whatever that is guys I mean literally who knows ✌🏼
Molly mae Scrooge xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Merry Christmas guys, if you think about having a relaxing day today just know We aLL hAvE tHe SaME 24 HoURs iN A dAy and our boss CEo kween will be doing duck all working SO hard today!!❤🎄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
All Timmy wants for Christmas is not to be called a pussy today 🎅🏻🎄

Merry Christmas to everyWUN ❤🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Her parents risk their lives for a living and she calls them boring and ordinary.

Reactions: 26
She never learns and why is she boasting on Instagram. Literally get sick of people trying to brag about what they’ve got! No one gives a toss I can assure you.
Has she bought that for somebody? Sister or mum maybe?

edit: ahh yes her mum just watched the story

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She never learns and why is she boasting on Instagram. Literally get sick of people trying to brag about what they’ve got! No one gives a toss I can assure you.
Now we can all tell where her mum lives. Well done Molly Mog!

Reactions: 26
Has she bought that for somebody? Sister or mum maybe?

edit: ahh yes her mum just watched the story
Yeah she has but it’s still advertising something expensive online and she still never learns. That’s my point. Yes it’s nice she’s done this for her mum but she doesn’t need the audience to do it.

Reactions: 15
Yeah she has but it’s still advertising something expensive online and she still never learns. That’s my point. Yes it’s nice she’s done this for her mum but she doesn’t need the audience to do it.
I have friends that have done it for their parents on a lot less money than Molly Mae is making. Don’t think it’s a big deal for her at all and it’s very telling of their relationship that Molly makes no effort to see her mum.

Reactions: 14
Personally I’d rather have a daughter that said nice things about me as a person, rather than a new car! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Bet she’s showing off the car to get good press and praise following on from the reception her interview got and how she comes across as not caring about her family or friends

Reactions: 38
Bet she’s showing off the car to get good press and praise following on from the reception her interview got and how she comes across as not caring about her family or friends
Even visiting her family is damage limitation. She was only saying last week how hard it was to visit and then within days of people calling her out she’s with her mum for Xmas. Yeah right! 🙄

Reactions: 35
I’m sure her mum would rather Molly put the effort in to spend more time about her or for her to even speak about her a little nicer than buying her a car.. so materialistic

Reactions: 17
If Molly-Mae shows so much disdain openly about friends and family, I would hope that her followers see through her lack of authenticity. I can’t imagine she would have the time of day for any one of her followers as individual people…they just help her to make money which is all she seems to care about!

Reactions: 12
If Molly-Mae shows so much disdain openly about friends and family, I would hope that her followers see through her lack of authenticity. I can’t imagine she would have the time of day for any one of her followers as individual people…they just help her to make money which is all she seems to care about!
Now she’s sacrifised her precious ‘24 hours’ as A CEO and her ‘love in’ woth BF of the decade to drive to Hitchin, no one is going to see through her. The visit to Mummy’s house is just another business/PR move. Honestly guys, I don’t think she’ll fall from grace anytime soon!

Reactions: 9
I find it odd that when she says her circle is small it's because she doesn't like going out and drinking or partying, as if that's all that people do with their friends. She'd be better off saying I either feel I'm better than everyone else, or I am trying to feel the void with materialistic crap instead of spending time making and keeping friends. Tommy's quite controlling as well isn't he, I hadn't heard of her before love island so unsure if she had friends then and he's part of isolating her or whether she's horrible to be around!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.