Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are her and Tommy having Christmas apart? Shocked they haven’t been pictures together

Reactions: 6
Maura has given her mother a car also 😂 wonder which one costs more because that’s how you gauge who loves their mother more right?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Personally I’d rather have a daughter that said nice things about me as a person, rather than a new car! 🤷🏼‍♀️
she was a moody teen when she posted those tweets literally everyone used to vent on bloody bbm and twitter the second they were in a huff haha hardly that deep😂😭

Reactions: 30
she was a moody teen when she posted those tweets literally everyone used to vent on bloody bbm and twitter the second they were in a huff haha hardly that deep😂😭
Thats very true !! However its a bit much to show off that you gave your mother a car isn't it. First of all there's no way her poor sister can match that as a present, and it just looks really pretentious. Presents are a private thing - not for consumption and to exhibit your wealth and supposed generosity.

However Im sure she and TNT made an enormous fuss that he got a cab to drive 300 miles on xmas day when they were first together - seems telling that they are separate today

Reactions: 25
Thats very true !! However its a bit much to show off that you gave your mother a car isn't it. First of all there's no way her poor sister can match that as a present, and it just looks really pretentious. Presents are a private thing - not for consumption and to exhibit your wealth and supposed generosity.

However Im sure she and TNT made an enormous fuss that he got a cab to drive 300 miles on xmas day when they were first together - seems telling that they are separate today
Meh everyone’s different for some people its a goal to give back to their parents, let her live its christmas no point being grumpy about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't feel grumpy about it - I just think its shoddy and boastful. Its bad manners to show off how much you have spent - that's not a sign of gratitude.

Reactions: 29
Meh everyone’s different for some people its a goal to give back to their parents, let her live its christmas no point being grumpy about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
True, but seems odd to post about it, she's definitely not the only one who does it, but why can't they just give a gift because they want to and not for social media likes and wow isn't she kind. As she vlogged it she can class it as for work regarding teases etc I think, ew.

Reactions: 23
I don't see anything wrong with her buying her mum a car or posting about it .. if I was in a position to give my parents everything, material or not, I would

Like someone else said, for some people, it's a goal to give back to their parents

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget guysss they were SO poor growing up, literallyyy they had nothing, they had to travel by donkey so Molly just wants to ✨ gIvE bAcK ✨ to her amazing mum who literallyyy gave her the worst childhood and forced her to shop in charity shops #JusticeForMoaningMyrtleMae 💔💔💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Don’t forget guysss they were SO poor growing up, literallyyy they had nothing, they had to travel by donkey so Molly just wants to ✨ gIvE bAcK ✨ to her amazing mum who literallyyy gave her the worst childhood and forced her to shop in charity shops #JusticeForMoaningMyrtleMae 💔💔💔
Not once did I say they were poor, comment on them having no money or on her childhood. It's pretty clear Molly's family were earning above average.

I said give back. I come from a family that earns above average but if I decide to buy my Dad a car tomorrow, that's me giving back.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And had sooooooo many boyfriends, her vagina was a revolving door clearly!

Not once did I say they were poor, comment on them having no money or on her childhood. It's pretty clear Molly's family were earning above average.

I said give back. I come from a family that earns above average but if I decide to buy my Dad a car tomorrow, that's me giving back.
Me giving back would be to make my parent’s proud with real achievements. Not how much money I can splash! Nobody likes a new money bragger! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.