Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg guysss no “What I Got For Christmas” video this year for obvious reasonsss 😚✌🏻 I’m sure we’ll get to see everything you got when you show it off on your Instagram stories babe x Our humble Queen x Can’t believe you let your sister walk around with fake designer bags and a fake VCA bracelet. I could tell you were disgusted. Omg let’s compare my REALLL wun with your fake wun Zoe - omg they look so similar. Used to love a fake designer bag me! Don’t we know it Mol x
omg I can’t believe she said this!! “Show us ya fake VCA zoe!!! Compare it to my real!” I’d be mortified

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
a desenio ambassador that doesn't buy the prints unless it's for an #AD - laughable that 🤦‍♀️

she's an arrogant, self-entitled twit course she'd say that

Reactions: 11
Just skimmed through that Christmas vlog and I can’t quite believe it. If she didn’t look bad and unrelatable before, she certainly does now. Her mum getting a new car and not even hugging her, let alone thanking her for it, I can see where she gets it from and then “let’s compare my real bracelet to your cheap one”, I think I’d just die right there if I was Zoe and she said that on camera and then uploaded it to millions

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Random but does anyone follow her hair dresser, Emily Rose Monk? I swear she had a wife and a kid then she stopped posting about her a few weeks ago, deleted all her insta posts and popped back up like 2 weeks ago with a different woman and now their engaged? Have I imagined all this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just skimmed through that Christmas vlog and I can’t quite believe it. If she didn’t look bad and unrelatable before, she certainly does now. Her mum getting a new car and not even hugging her, let alone thanking her for it, I can see where she gets it from and then “let’s compare my real bracelet to your cheap one”, I think I’d just die right there if I was Zoe and she said that on camera and then uploaded it to millions
It quite inspired me to buy a fake if I’m honest it looked exactly the same and £30 compared to £3,350 isn’t bad at all haha 😁

Reactions: 16
It quite inspired me to buy a fake if I’m honest it looked exactly the same and £30 compared to £3,350 isn’t bad at all haha 😁
OMG - Same !!! Ive always been against fakes for various reasons - but now the brands are so cheapened anyway I'm really very tempted !!! There is a company - there must be hundreds of them to be fair - on IG that's selling very good copies for 1/100 of the price !!

Reactions: 6
OMG - Same !!! Ive always been against fakes for various reasons - but now the brands are so cheapened anyway I'm really very tempted !!! There is a company - there must be hundreds of them to be fair - on IG that's selling very good copies for 1/100 of the price !!
Her mum is a copper, I hope they’re legitimate copies and not knock offs!

Reactions: 2
No wonder she’s a cold hearted witch that doesn’t realise how lucky she is to have family, who has no friends and only cares about work and money. Her mum seemed alright and I can’t judge the way she is but there was no emotion or love in that video of her family from what I could see. Even Zoe seems stuck up and heartless. I know all families are different and you don’t know what goes on but it’s no wonder she is the way she is. There’s still time to become a decent human being though Mol x

Reactions: 28
Zoe’s attitude in that video was not the one, molly is rubbing off on her. “I know you’ve got me a bag” “I wonder what brand it is”. So materialistic and shallow:sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Oh my god . She really doesn’t help herself does she

Reactions: 7
Honestly just so materialistic and no compassion anywhere on that Christmas vlog. Also she’s obviously offered in on a house but won’t say anything yet but can’t resist teasing her audience about it. I’m dreading all the moving videos and her thinking she’s sarah bleeping beeny

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not being funny but if my incredibly wealthy daughter spunked ££££ on jewellery like she does, I'd kinda be hoping she'd be buying me a car if I needed a new one. Maybe that's entitled but I'd be pretty pissed off if tacky status symbols took priority over family.

Reactions: 31
I would have brought my mum a car before I hit 1 mil in the bank on a random day not Christmas Day when she supposedly has a few mil sat there personally

Reactions: 31
Where? All I can see is bloody Kaia Gerber half dressed a million times! 🙄
Google “Molly-Mae” and then go to the news section on Google. It’s the first article posted 19 hours ago. How do they find this out? Bet she’s fuming

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.