Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she didn’t get a family portrait of the three of them🐘 🤢🤨

View attachment 941033
She’s turning into Katie Price!

I've always gotten the vibe that the Hague and the Fury families don't like their children's chosen partner. Remember during the first month or so of the first lockdown when they were both staying at one of Molly's parents house then broke the rules to travel across the country to return to their flat. I always believed that was because Tommy and Molly's parents just couldn't live together.
Well she doesn’t get on that well with her mum according to her old comments so I suspect it’s her not him that is hard to live with. I think they just don’t want to be together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s turning into Katie Price!

Well she doesn’t get on that well with her mum according to her old comments so I suspect it’s her not him that is hard to live with. I think they just don’t want to be together.
That stuff about her mum was shocking 😳

Reactions: 4
Looking at her old tweets Molly is basically one of those spoiled rich girls from My Super Sweet 16. I don't think she's grown out of it.

Reactions: 37
You can tell Molly isn’t at her own home, she’s burning a Yankee candle. Not just any Yankee, the home inspiration range! I can’t imagine she’s coping.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Unpopular opinion, but how much fresher and glowing was she in LI compared to her natural hard face now!

Also has her BFF been taking photoshop lessons from her. Haha, if her waist is that small, I’m Bill Gates! 🤣
“None of my friends want to go skiing”
No, they just don’t want to go with you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion, but how much fresher and glowing was she in LI compared to her natural hard face now!

Also has her BFF been taking photoshop lessons from her. Haha, if her waist is that small, I’m Bill Gates! 🤣
That girl in her pants literally looks like a massive twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12

she's usually always with steph and maura so i wonder if she's ditched this 'bff' too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2

I always thought her head was unusually square in the villa 🤔 It’s always mentioned how much of a catfish she can be nowadays but I always thought the difference between her photos pre-love island and her entrance into the villa are so different

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God forbid something awful happened to Tommy and she actually needed her “cling on friends”!!! Disgusting attitude

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.