Molly-Mae Hague #17 Timmy your career is over, how will you afford a ring & a Range Rover?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
timmy's lowest point in life is when someone calls him a pussy and mols is when dailyfail post unedited pics of her
match made in heaven 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don’t post on this thread very often at all but saw this and had to share! Looks like miss Molly is only with Timmy still for the show… she only found him shagable lol

Reactions: 9
I did notice that she’s wearing all of her rings, but not her green bracelet on ‘crime night’, but now is wearing the green bracelet and not the rings! Hmm, yeah proper dodgy. She’s trademarked her name like Kylie, so she definitely thinks she’s a Kardashian!

On another note, she’s also now saying she’s spending Christmas apart from Timmy and with her family! Does she ever stop contradicting herself! 🤣

No - I can't believe that !! where did she say they weren't spending xmas together ?

Reactions: 3
I’m completely new to this so I don’t know if this has been posted before but it’s been bugging me that she says her teeth are natural and that she got her composite bonding removed when on the literal dentist page it says she got her composite veneers removed and got composite bonding? Like fair enough bonding is more natural than full veneers but it’s still not fully natural? So she’s saying that those are her natural teeth when they still aren’t

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t get how she’s still so popular if she barely interacts with her followers. There are so many smaller influencers who do nice things for their followers like giving away their clothes for free if they get sent any they don’t want. She doesn’t ever go live and talk to her followers, reply to comments or any of that. The most she interacts with followers is a question box on her story now and again answering the same 3 questions.

Reactions: 31
Reactions: 15
I used to really like Molly-Mae but after watching that podcast she has completely put me off. I think it's so sad she's 22 and doesn't care about having friends. I know it can be tricky to trust people in that industry but she will become very lonely when all this success slows down.

Reactions: 28
Honestly her moaning about these photos only makes herself look bad.. they’re unfortunate candid poses but she is still an incredibly slim pretty girl. I don’t think a lot of girls who moan about themselves when they are actually incredibly bleeping close to the beauty standard realise that they are in fact insulting every other woman who does not look like that and also keeping that beauty gap far and wide. When you as a non fat person moan about being fat or whatever, where the duck do you think that leaves actual fat women?

Also here we go “my followers went up and up I’m defo not famous bc of love island”

She looks so much better and happier in this photo too like u all we’re saying about her older outfit pics
CBD41EE3-04DA-4075-9AAC-E7540D144630.png

This was her original response to the pap photos 😂

View attachment 938458
Yh sorry she’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I going crazy or did this price tag pic come from tattle? @Scorpihoe didn't you make this?
no I didn’t make this, for a sec I thought I had, did a full on double take 😂

also if she’s gone to her parents, it’ll be interesting to see if she’ll showcase her gifts on Christmas Day or not. Will she be unboxing Cartier or?? 🤪

Reactions: 5
Here you go.

What rubbish - couples have all kinds of complicated families configurations but they still manage to visit them as a couple. She could even host Christmas at her enormous new pad - Im sure it has plenty of bedrooms for both sides of their family and a few extra !! I smell a rat - do you think they are taking a bit of time out from each other ? I suspect so !! Maybe not actually separating but just some space.

Reactions: 10
I've always gotten the vibe that the Hague and the Fury families don't like their children's chosen partner. Remember during the first month or so of the first lockdown when they were both staying at one of Molly's parents house then broke the rules to travel across the country to return to their flat. I always believed that was because Tommy and Molly's parents just couldn't live together.

Reactions: 19
Yep - maybe they just don't like him and he wasn't invited. If that's the case it's very pointed of her to go there alone right now. The Mail is generally v pro Molly - she brings them a lot of hits - I wonder whether Fran is paving the way for something for!! There was a lot in another article about how much she trusts him when he's away and training - if you have to think about it, talk about and insist on something - it means you have doubts !!

PS - the bedroom she started out from looks pretty nice to me !!! pretty privileged beginning

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t get how she’s still so popular if she barely interacts with her followers. There are so many smaller influencers who do nice things for their followers like giving away their clothes for free if they get sent any they don’t want. She doesn’t ever go live and talk to her followers, reply to comments or any of that. The most she interacts with followers is a question box on her story now and again answering the same 3 questions.
She's quite a bit of a worse person than your average Love Islander/reality tv person/influencer and I don't say that lightly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.