Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think her photoshop is believable
Oh my GOD she edits her nose to oblivion!! You can even see on her pic where she’s pinched the bridge in. How is she not embarrassed 😂

also totally agree she’s completely sexless, no idea why? Maybe it’s Timmy fumbles’ energy

Reactions: 10
Gosh her latest Halloween prom outfit - catfish !
She’s filtered her to face to hell there.
So unhealthy and so obvious!
How do people not see right through it

Reactions: 8
She just has no sex appeal at all even in a “ sexy” Halloween costume it’s weird
I was about to say that!! Like clearly she’s tying to be sexy with that under boob moment but it just doesn’t work... at all? I mean she doesn’t look ugly but she doesn’t look sexy?I think it’s the skirt aha, literally try a tighter skirt or even a body suit/hot pants, just anything but that HORRIFIC skirt🤢 like ACTUAL ring girls looks sexier than her 😂😬

Reactions: 18
It must really hurt Molly how Maura is literally beyond stunning she has one if the best bodies I've ever seen!

Reactions: 20
She looks bleeping on it why do her eyes go so big like that

Honestly that clip makes her like ungrateful and so stuck up, the attitude on her
Yeah, what the hell was going on with her eyes?!
She looks odd in this video and agree she is acting like a prize prick.

Reactions: 4
her face looks SO different. i know shes pulling a face in the first pic but how the hell has it changed so much in a few years

Reactions: 6
her face looks SO different. i know shes pulling a face in the first pic but how the hell has it changed so much in a few years
I agree. I know it’s editing but even the shape and size of her nostrils are different. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ends up getting a nose job

Reactions: 4
Anyone else noticing that other love islanders are talking about how honoured they are to be at the event on their posts and then there’s just stuck up Molly “pride of Britain” with a brown heart to match her ugly dress, like... this isn’t about you idiot

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.