Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is she on the gear? Didn't think that was her at all.
Timmy will have sorted her out with that.

Hopefully it's just severe nerves - she's talking fast and not really coherent. HATES being associated with LI doesn't she.
I've said this before but in between but while I agree that former islanders who live tweet the show and comments on the instas of all the newer contestants and never let you forget they were on the show are annoying...that being said turning your back on the show and acting like you're above it is annoying too. There is a reasonable middle ground here especially if you're still dating your love interest from the show.

I'm a big boxing fan and as much as I can't stand Tommy he deffo will win against Jake. Boxing is super technical and he's been boxing since he was a kid. Jake started a few years ago and has only fought old/retired MMA fighters which is a completely different sport. This fight is honestly minor for Tommy and he's been pushing it back and not taking Jake's offer so he can drive up the price of the fight.

Again not defending Tommy but just find it cringe when people say he'll lose just because he's a bit thick and annoying
The fight is a big deal in the sense that it will make him famous and earn him a lot of money.

Tommy hasn't fought any professional boxers either. It's been discussed a lot that fighting journeymen is normal for a boxer starting out but while I'm no expert I do know he should be fighting better quality opponents by now.

I've not heard anyone say they think Tommy will lose because he's a bit thick and annoying but because he doesn't seem like an especially good boxer. Again I'm no expert but he doesn't seem especially confident in the ring. Personally I think the fight could go either way.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I legit went to a Halloween party, came back and realised my baby molly mae had made an appearance! What a way to end a great night. Also @lozzapaloozza i want that profile pic. I’m getting bored of my Karen Haircut- Mae profile pic

Reactions: 2
Molly-Mae Hague #16 Timmy fumbles goes to Vegas, Moneys robbed of all her Bottegas

Molly-Mae Hague #16 Timmy fumbles is off to Florida, moneys robbed of all her Prada

can’t remember where the fight was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve heard from a couple of people from my area molly used to love a bit of sniff back in the day 😳 and tbh the people she used to hang around with before she found fame I wouldn’t really be surprised

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Honestly if I was 22 and my boyfriend left me at such a time for anything less than something really important - ie, not a ridiculous training camp that could easily be re-configured here - I'd be mighty pissed off, and would really be evaluating how important I was to him. This fight is a JOKE !!
I’m sorry but at 22 you’re not a child and if your boyfriend has to go away for work then it shouldn’t be an issue. If you need someone to be with you 24/7 then that’s worrying.

Reactions: 45
When she keeps saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been, she’s really happy etc over and over again, her eyes are so vacant

• Haha
Reactions: 58
When she keeps saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been, she’s really happy etc over and over again, her eyes are so vacant
She has absolutely no eye contact at all - and her head is all over the place. She's just been very, very well rehearsed. Interesting that there is absolutely no questions about the cause she's there for - I doubt she even knows what its about. The whole occasion has just been an enormous PR stunt for her brand.

Reactions: 39
duck me, she is such an air head!! Her followers must be so brain dead to find her even remotely interesting. bleeping idiots.

Reactions: 17
What’s the weird licking her teeth thing she does?
She also sniffed her nose a few times in that interview. Between her eyes bulging out of her head, the snuffly nose and constant teeth and gum licking, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a few lines of coke as dutch courage before walking the carpet. Wasn’t there a video of Molly’s living room once where people spotted laughing gas on her coffee table. She clearly is anti-drugs.
(Edited to add a picture)

F9165D1E-A335-4CAC-9B0B-B3EE55BD56D6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.