Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth would anyone want to buy plt ski gear. I’m pretty sure people who go skiiing would buy from reputable ski /outdoor wear companies
I work in the ski industry and can say with 100% certainty no serious skiers would ever go near PLT ski wear. But I guess that’s clearly not her target audience so she wouldn’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I work in the ski industry and can say with 100% certainty no serious skiers would ever go near PLT ski wear. But I guess that’s clearly not her target audience so she wouldn’t care!
No real skiers will but every uni ski trip will be decked out in Plt ski

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
No because why are they using her to promote ski gear she can’t even ski her skiing has me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s in Zermatt/ Cervenia. At least get someone who can actually ski to promote the line…

No real skiers will but every uni ski trip will be decked out in Plt ski
If you want affordable ski clothes go to Decathlon/ Wedze. Great quality ! Although maybe not « trendy ».

Reactions: 5
New thread guysss because I’m so so busy the next few days. Literallyyy don’t know how I’ll have time ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.