Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I dislike her makeup so much. can't believe they robbed all of her fake eyelashes </3

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Omg Molly looked like tit at the Pride of Britain awards. Did they burglars take her hair stylist and make up artist too?

Her greasy hair actually turned my stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FA9BAC47-340D-4562-8265-0A5C5D3DF789.jpeg

the blush on her nose… the size of her nose lol 😭nothing wrong with any type of nose but it’s just how different it really is to all her pics… is she not ashamed?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she was going for the ‘oh no I was robbed I’ve not slept since please feel sorry for me’ minimalistic kinda look

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What was with the major eye roll when the lady asked if she watches love island??? She’s so up her own ass!

Reactions: 42
When she keeps saying she’s the happiest she’s ever been, she’s really happy etc over and over again, her eyes are so vacant
I've mentioned this before in a previous comment, but anyone who overcompensates on social media is clearly making up for an emptiness and sadness in their real life.

You take away her fancy apartments and designer goods and choreographed pictures and what does she have? Surrounded by yes men and people who are trying to boost themselves using her image, no safety and security, a boyfriend who you can't really hold a conversation with or even see that often (I don't know anything about their relationship, Tommy seems nice enough but a little bit dim, their conversations seem to revolve around her laughing at his dumb antics, I don't really see them talking about politics or religion or anything of substance lol)

Her shopping seems to be an unhealthy obsession. She probably wears 10% of the clothes she buys. As a viewer, I cannot comprehend it. I've seen people in my real life who shop like Molly and they have deep unhappiness that they're trying to cover up and shopping brings short term happiness. Unfortunately, Molly's job only enables this behaviour as she's required to shop and flex to propel her "career" but even then, it's ridiculously excessive.

She's been doing this for a long time and she's very young. She doesn't have a degree or education or any other skills to fall back on. Her life revolves around her looks and even then, she feels insecure about it to the point she's photoshopping even after all the expensive makeup and skin care. When her youth and looks inevitably fade, what will she have?

Sorry for this weird post but ultimately, I feel very sorry for girls like Molly Mae.

Edit: also really dislike how she turns her nose up at Love Island? For example, Kim K is humble enough to joke about her sex tape. Why does Molly think she's above it all?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The way she just shows off that Chanel bag in the video cringe! She really can’t help herself! How can she act like this after you’ve been burgaled! It knocked us sick for weeks! Also are we surprised with how she lives her life she dated James Maddison and Nathan Dawes as an attempt to have the life she always wanted she didn’t get that with them so she should thank love island! I remember seeing a girl say she went for food and her and her friends were taking pics and MM was on a date with Nathan Dawes laughing at the girls for taking pics. Doesn’t surprise me rude witch

Reactions: 22
She looks categorically fuming when love island is mentioned 😂😂😂
She literally looks ZERO like her photos in the video what the actual duck, also how STUCK up was she 😂 she genuinely thinks being a creative director of Pretty little Flea is actually such an amazing thing 🤢

Reactions: 15
It’s hilarious how she acted so above Love Island in that video and pretended she barely remembers it. You’re at the Pride of Britain Awards, not the Met Gala - you walked that red carpet alongside all the other British Z-list celebrities who got famous from reality TV.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.