Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Molly said in a previous vlog that she was paying for extra security as people were turning up at the flat or was the extra security only when she was at home?
Not to sound too morbid but the people that did a burglary like this would have been watching the home for a long time (as in, potentially weeks) to suss things out. If she still had the 24-hr security they would've watched to check exactly where the security guard patrols, if they take breaks, what time shifts change over, etc. Big celebrities still get burgled because even expensive security isn't perfect - e.g. Simon Cowell got burgled while his security guard was on the toilet. All it takes is a few minutes and they can get in and out.

If they have any sense they will keep their next house completely private.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
No one deserves to be burgled, regardless of who they are or what you think of them. If someone's willing to break into a house, you don't know what they're capable of, and that's scary.

Could it be that they stayed in London for a few nights after the Beauty Works launch, and they only got home yesterday and only found out then? Would explain why the vlog still went up, etc.

Reactions: 19
They were fine on insta when they went to the outdoor cinema. What’s the bet they stay silent while the article drops to drum up more interest. So predictable

Reactions: 24
That’s true, how do we know the landlord doesn’t set them up. They really are thick as tit
OR, it Could be a bit of a scam, Molly loves the flat, does want to buy it, [she has said this before], not happening, then they pull this, so flat is offered on sale tothem, cos who would want to rent or buy it now, ....Pure Speculation though. imo.

Reactions: 17
I'm confused by the timeline but also how 800k worth was stolen.. That's a lot, did the robbers go in with suitcases? Depends if it was smaller items like jewelry I guess but that would be difficult to sell on without being noticed. Feel like there's some exaggeration going on.

Reactions: 29
Its also worth noting that some insurance companies will try to avoid paying out if you have breached the terms of your policy, which can include basically advertising that the property is vacant via social media activity! I doubt that will happen in her case because the adverse publicity they would get for it would not be worth the risk but that is a real risk here i reckon.

Anyone who has ever been burgled will tell you, it doesn't matter how much you get back on the insurance, some things are irreplacable, like the first handbag he ever bought her, etc. And its the sense of not feeling safe in your own home too. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. 😔 Glad for their sakes that neither was home.

Reactions: 36
Regarding them renting - I don’t think they can get a morgage big enough for what they want to buy. Most comapnies need 3 years proof of earnings (no matter how high your bank balance is). Molly probably has her own company where her youtube adsense money goes in, which won’t be loads in comparison to her other earnings. Her other work like Beauty Works will maybe be on a 2 year contract so not enough to show mortgage companies that she will continuley earn. As for the Filter Tan company, it’s not her company but a tan company where her name has been added to the bottles and they give her a cut. The director of the company is someone called George and there are around 100 shares for the company. God know how many or how little shares, if any, Molly actually owns. So unless they put down a huge deposit, it’s likely that they need to wait a little longer before being accepted for a mortgage. Mortgage companies would be reluctant to lend someone a couple of million when they have only been earning money for a little while as a result of 15 minutes of fame. It could all end tomorrow, cancel culture is rife. They will have been out of Love Island 3 years next summer so they can finally show 3 years of self employment earnings. Hence why I think they have been renting so long and the odd time they have said they have found a house they love they’ve had to go back and forth to their accountant trying to figure out if it’s worth paying higher rates for a mortgage and putting down a huge deposit that they can’t actually afford. When it doesn’t work out they say “we changed our minds about the house, we really loved it and then suddenly didn’t love it anymore”. More like financially it’s not feasible. She did actually say they are going to wait a year then look again. Same thing has happened with other influencers, you see them rent little 2 bed apartaments for so long and then they suddenly buy a £2m house once those 3 years of accounts can be shown. Patricia Bright even struggled to rent a work space recently because she didn’t earn enough. Her brand is worth millions but she only pays herself £40k a year or something out of her own company. Molly and Tommy wouldnt dare tell people they struggle for a mortgage as it just sounds embarrassing.

Reactions: 49
This has been a ticking time bomb for MONTHS. It’s so lovely to see her rising so rapidly and successfully however she has been VERY stupid, every vlog and post she puts up I’m literally cringing thinking girl you are ASKING to be robbed here. She’s dropping in designer everywhere everyday, not just the odd prada bag I’m talking shoes, jeans, t shirts, coats, bag, jewellery, perfume, accessories - EVERYTHING she wears is worth SO much money. I think her issue is she doesn’t realise how big she actually has become, she’s getting far too excited (as you would in her situation) and showing off a lot as though she’s still some normal every day girl with a few followers on Instagram. A girl of her net worth, her following and her fame really should not be living in a quiet 4 apartment building in Cheshire with 0 security and backing on to a massive open field/park. Someone as successful and big as her really needs to have security, insurance and I would go as far to say even a body guard as she also tells us all how much time she spends alone as Tommy and her are always running opposite schedules!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As much as some of this is kind of their own fault (100% agree no one “deserves” it) I do feel a bit sorry for them. Not in the having stuff nicked, MM has always said she doesn’t buy something unless she can afford to buy it five times (eurgh) but in how unsafe they’ll feel. As others have said, whoever did this will have been watching for weeks, there’s nothing to say they wouldn’t know how to do it when they were home, and that’s terrifying.

Reactions: 10
Also I just remembered in her vlog from her event that Thursday she says she’s “got to get her picture of her up on Instagram that same night which she doesn’t normally do especially if it’s a big event” - pure just a conspiracy but could this of even been an inside job from someone close to her? Why did she need to post a picture of her at the event the same night? When she doesn’t normally do that? It’s as though she was instructed to. Possibly to confirm that she was definitely there and out of the house. Strange. The whole thing is (although very predictable and everyone seen it coming) … Still very odd and creepy. The poor girl needs to be so careful going forwards!

Reactions: 15
I'm confused by the timeline but also how 800k worth was stolen.. That's a lot, did the robbers go in with suitcases? Depends if it was smaller items like jewelry I guess but that would be difficult to sell on without being noticed. Feel like there's some exaggeration going on.
It won’t be that much she wears about £150,000 on her wrists so imagine how many expensive watches and things would be in there. Handbags and shoes at £1000+ a time will soon add up too

Reactions: 3
They must be so terrified atm…I know a few people that have been robbed and it’s such a creepy heartbreaking feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also I just remembered in her vlog from her event that Thursday she says she’s “got to get her picture of her up on Instagram that same night which she doesn’t normally do especially if it’s a big event” - pure just a conspiracy but could this of even been an inside job from someone close to her? Why did she need to post a picture of her at the event the same night? When she doesn’t normally do that? It’s as though she was instructed to. Possibly to confirm that she was definitely there and out of the house. Strange. The whole thing is (although very predictable and everyone seen it coming) … Still very odd and creepy. The poor girl needs to be so careful going forwards!
Exactly! It all sounds like set up to me so that they probably can claim on insurance.
If they do it is so beyond immoral.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.