Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has every influencer had their house broken into…
They’re an easy target because most of them flaunt what they’ve got all over social media whilst also posting where they are and where they live for the whole world to see.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe it’s actually happened. Well i can, but still. We all knew this day was coming, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out where she lives, plus always posting when she’s left the house/Tommy’s gone etc, it’s a criminal’s dream!! Too many scumbags around these days to live so openly on social media unfortunately, but reported 800k worth stolen?! How do you even own 800k that much worth of bracelets and bags and don’t own your own home🙄

Reactions: 34
What if it’s all a big fat lie, and they were advised that they were showing too much wealth on social media, and were likely to be targeted by robbers, so they staged a break in and said “everything of value has been taken so no point robbing us now guys”?

Then they both stopped showing anything of any value on social media 😜
Why does this sound so crazy that it could be true?

I wouldn’t be surprised though if fiat500 Twitter are all reporting the break in to the police as we type.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Your baby Molly Mae is a director of a company that pays their workers £3.50 an hour. I’m sure your baby will survive and still be able to eat, and sleep in a warm house, unlike the workers who will never in touch £1000 at once let alone 800k in belongings.

STOP CARING ABOUT MILLIONAIRES WHO ARE bleeping FINE. Turn the conversation to what she endorses and promotes by working with PLT.
Oh my lord how embarrassing 😭 molly mae doesn’t know and/or care about you x

I find this whole discourse that if you have anything negative to say about MM being burgaled then you are jealous weird. Sorry but if you consrantly flaunt your jewellery costing thousands of pounds on the internet to 6 MILLION people on insta and don’t exactly try to hide where you live what are you expecting?Its not jealous or bitter to point out she needs to be more careful lol even I don’t advertise to people when my house is empty & trust me there’snot a lot of valuable stuff in here 😂

Reactions: 39
What if it’s all a big fat lie, and they were advised that they were showing too much wealth on social media, and were likely to be targeted by robbers, so they staged a break in and said “everything of value has been taken so no point robbing us now guys”?

Then they both stopped showing anything of any value on social media 😜
Yeah I was thinking it was weird her sister posted a picture with her boyfriend in Molly’s home, literally days after she got robbed. Surely Molly wouldn’t want any reminder of the traumatic experience that happened there…

Reactions: 15
Oh my lord how embarrassing 😭 molly mae doesn’t know and/or care about you x

I find this whole discourse that if you have anything negative to say about MM being burgaled then you are jealous weird. Sorry but if you consrantly flaunt your jewellery costing thousands of pounds on the internet to 6 MILLION people on insta and don’t exactly try to hide where you live what are you expecting?Its not jealous or bitter to point out she needs to be more careful lol even I don’t advertise to people when my house is empty & trust me there’snot a lot of valuable stuff in here 😂
Has anyone set a gofundme up for them yet?

this just highlights to all influencers, family vloggers etc YOU DON’T KNOW WHO IS WATCHING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA. They aren’t all fans and chances are there will be some not very nice people!
Very sad she has been the victim here but hopefully it will give some of these ‘influencers’ a wake up call that not everyone is some gushing fan

Reactions: 28
Doesn’t surprise me this happened. When you brag so much, post your house tour, where you are 24.7 and all the expensive stuff you buy this will happen. Not like they can’t afford to replace the things they lost so that’s obviously why they got targeted. Pure stupidity 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but she definitely loves the attention. Hours before the story was released online she posts that photo with the cryptic caption “smile through the storm” now all her comments are “you’ve got this girl”
She knows exactly what she’s doing 🤔
Also I’m laughing at all of “Carl Connor’s” comments on Instagram. I know it’s one of you fuckers ;)

Reactions: 31
Let's get serious girls, all I want to know is if the Louis Vuitton cardboard box pile safe or have they been taken as well?! Not sure how I feel about never seeing that orange backdrop of 104 boxes in her vlogs ever again

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Let's get serious girls, all I want to know is if the Louis Vuitton cardboard box pile safe or have they been taken as well?! Not sure how I feel about never seeing that orange backdrop of 104 boxes in her vlogs ever again
My love don’t you remember? She said she recycled them to make space for all of her other shite! She’s such a mini Greta Thunberg x

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The video she uploaded yesterday has 23 grands worth of stuff in it. Balenciaga bag at start followed by everything she bought in selfridges in London. I counted it all. Was this posted AFTER she got robbed??

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I don't know why on earth you would ever leak the exact building where you live as an influencer - i remember the dailymail article came out when they first moved there and it was obvious they/someone close to them had planted it. why not just say you live in cheshire? or near manchester?? or even say hale but don't show the entire building ffs

Reactions: 16
The contents of her closet were worth £15k back in Feb according the Daily Fail...do u think Tim nice but dim has thousands of pounds worth of man bags? 😂😂
490E239A-AA34-443E-B670-C422E0D10368.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Molly’s liking all of the fan page posts about the robbery so it’s definitely true. Why’s she waiting to say something? Why does everything she do have to be planned and calculated? It all plays into the woe is me act for sympathy 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 37
In all fairness what did she expect .
Lesson learned for Molly stop bragging and showing off your wealth.

Reactions: 16
It’s not even molly that annoys me the most it’s her fiat 500 gang - look at this 😭 about the strongest two people acting like they’ve both been diagnosed with an incurable illness ffs
83FFA762-21B5-4FB1-A2DF-F3E6896CDD08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Molly’s liking all of the fan page posts about the robbery so it’s definitely true. Why’s she waiting to say something? Why does everything she do have to be planned and calculated? It all plays into the woe is me act for sympathy 🤢
She’ll do a Kim K and not post for months

Reactions: 20
Did she show us the video just so we know what to look out for on Facebook marketplace??

Jokes aside its not a nice thing as all and I do feel we forget most of the time just how Young she is but at the end of the day this is the problem with the new money generation, its so distasteful how they flaunt their side that they bring it on themselves. Glad nobody was hurt but I do not feel sorry for them in the slightest. Brought it on 100% I just hope they take a valuable lesson away from this and change how they are going forward. I was robbed when I was very young and I'm talking 8 maybe, my family nipped out for a moment and that was all it took. Normal middleclass family where my dad worked 7 days a week just so we had a good life so they had nothing of value to really take but they did decide to kick my deaf and blind dog to dead.. she should be thankful nothing like that had happened to her and try to move on and grow from it from now and not even share her starbucks order let alone 'flat show'. No wonder the robbers knew how to get it, we have all been shown the inside of their house just about a million times

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.